• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
More of Minun!:

Sheercannon Skyterror Fire?
Creature
Armored Dragon
Mana cost: 6
Power: 9000
? When this creature is put into your battle zone, send one card in your mana zone to the graveyard.
? While your opponent has no shields, this creature can't attack.
? Double breaker
"My cannons are long enough to reach inside the walls of your kingdom."

Interesting card. Again something like this is okay with Duel Masters, but any conversion to other TCGs would instantly make this card a no-no. lol

Tetrarazor Skyterror Fire?
Creature
Armored Wyvern
Mana cost: 10
Power: 6500
? When this creature is put into the battle zone, destroy all creatures that have 5000 power or less.
"Wow you almost cut me in half!" --Bolshack Dragon

Very good card. I can see many ways to abuse that (mainly from bouncing. I'm still waiting for bouncing!!!!

Crystal Samurai Water?
Evolution
Liquid People
Mana Cost: 7
Power: 7000
? Evolution-put on one of your Liquid People.
? When this creature is sent to the graveyard, destroy all of your opponent's creatures that have 3000 power or less.
? Double breaker
When Samurai die, the soul of the dragon plagues the murderer.
When Crystal Samurai die, everyone around it dies.

As a rule of thumb, water can't kill (Forget Pogi, civilization wheel restrictions make the game much better). They can only bounce. With that said, change it to bouncing and it'll be good! I suggest to get rid of flavour text for cards with long lines of ruling text.

Extacy Worm Dark?
Creature
Parasite Worm
Mana Cost: 6
Power: 10000
? This creature can't attack players.
"Ahaharhahrhahrarhahahahahahah!"

hmmm. It might be borderlined in terms of power. Should be okay tho.

Pure Frag Dark?
Spell
Mana Cost: 5
? Destroy one of your opponent's creatures that have 3000 power or less.

This is okay if it's dark civ. or fire. Not good for anything else.

Sharpshoot Frag Dark?
Spell
Mana Cost: 8
? Destroy one of your opponent's creatures.
? Send one card in your opponent's mana zone to the graveyard.

It's either dark or fire again. Looks more dark for the first ability (fire has restrictions). Looks alright.

Wallet Frag Dark?
Spell
Mana Cost: 10
? Destroy one of your opponent's creatures.
? Your opponent discards his whole hand.

Looks very dark to me. Looks okay for the most part.

Pogi:
Ember Hulcus
3 mana cost
1 mana generator
When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may discard a creature from your hand to destroy an opponent's creature with teh same mana cost.
Flavor Text: They like to burn. And they like to throw what they burn too.

Looks very borderlined. But I'm afraid for the ability to be extremely broken...You might want to increase cost to like 5 to be sure.

For Duel Masters, PLEASE!!!!! put the civ the card belongs in!!!!!!

Haphestus, King of Red dragons 6RR
Legendary Creature - Dragon
Flying, Rage 2 (When this creature is blocked, it gains +2/+2 until end of next turn)
"My professional opinion of this dragon? Run. Like hell."
-The Draconomicon
6/6
Rare

I took out "red" in "red dragon" and replaced rage 1 with rage 2 (this way you can have rage 1 for +1/+1 and continue on from there, should you decide to use this mechanic in the future). You may want to decrease ost to 4RRR or something, since the dragon has legendary status. As for rulings on rage, it SHOULD be okay. No garantees. Ask KLS, he's probably better with rulings than I am.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Yeah, the Skyterrors are fire, the crystal samurai is stuffed up and sounds like a dark card but anywho, all I have to do is kiill the flavor and rename it.
All my spells are dark. I thought the skyterrors were a bit too obvious :\ since all dragons are fire. Thank you for the help.
More DM.

Vulcanblade Skyterror (i even have a pic of this card i sketched, too bad my scanner is f'ed)
Creature
Armored Wyvern
Mana Gen: 1
Power: 7500
? This creature can attack twice in one turn if your opponent has a creature with "blocker."
? Double breaker
"Swords, guns, blades, cannons, how do you get through this thing?!" --Aeris, Flight Elemental

Odyssey Skyterror
Creature
Armored Dragon
Power: 5000
? Whenever this creature attacks, destroy another creature with 'double breaker." (the creatures don't battle)
? When your opponent has a light creature on the field, this card gets 'double breaker.'
? Power attacker +4000
"Leviathans are a bit too heavy, Cyberlords are a bit too puny, I guess Angel Commands will do."

Heaven's Forthold of Angels
Spell
Light
Mana Cost: 9 (i know the cost is a quite steep for a spell...)
? Tap all of your opponent's creatures.
? Untap 4 cards in your mana zone.
"Heaven doesn't want me, but Hell feels I'll take over." --Ballom, Master of Death.

KLS, the Krazy Guardian
Evolution
Light
Guardian
? Blocker
? This creature can't attack.
? This creature attacks each turn if able while your opponent has a darkness creature.

Kenny, Intelligence Elemental (if there isn't one yet)
Creature
Light
angel Command
? Blocker
? This creature can't be blocked.
? Double breaker.
"Wrong! If I killed you, that will solve the equation.."

Alexander II, Holy Knight of Deathl
Creature
Darkness
Demon Command
Mana Cost: 9
? Blocker.
? Power attacker +2000
? Double breaker
"There is no point of killing me! I'am but your humble traitor, but so what, you elementals have no purpose for life. Your not strong enough!"

Alexander, the Divine knight
Creature
Light
Angel Command
Power: 9500
? Blocker
? This creature can attack untapped darkness creatures.
? Double breaker.
"Gather round your armies! We have surrounded Alexander II!"

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Minion of Zorc
Effect Monster
3 / Dark / Fiend
When this card is destroyed, you may either:
> send 1 monster from your hand to the graveyard to special summon 1 monster of equal level stars from either player's graveyard to the field.
> send 1 spell/trap card from your hand to the graveyard to use instantly use 1 spell/trap card from either player's graveyard.
ATK/400 DEF/800

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Vulcanblade Skyterror (i even have a pic of this card i sketched, too bad my scanner is f'ed)
Creature
Armored Wyvern
Power: 7500
? This creature can attack twice in one turn if your opponent has a creature with "blocker."
? Double breaker
"Swords, guns, blades, cannons, how do you get through this thing?!" --Aeris, Flight Elemental

Clunky in terms of the first ability. Just wording issues here. Personally I know how you think it should work, but maybe it would be better for understanding if you have it as "you may untap it and attack with it again if it destroyed exactly one blocker this turn." Note that if oyu try to take your wording literally, I wouldn't have known what to do.

Odyssey Skyterror
Creature
Armored Dragon
Power: 5000
? Whenever this creature attacks, destroy another creature with 'double breaker." (the creatures don't battle)
? When your opponent has a light creature on the field, this card gets 'double breaker.'
? Power attacker +4000
"Leviathans are a bit too heavy, Cyberlords are a bit too puny, I guess Angel Commands will do."

I guess it's okay. Might be on the broken side of the curve tho. You'll need to test this puppy out before judgements can be made.

Heaven's Forthold of Angels
Spell
Light
Mana Cost: 9 (i know the cost is a quite steep for a spell...)
? Tap all of your opponent's creatures.
? Untap 4 cards in your mana zone.
"Heaven doesn't want me, but Hell feels I'll take over." --Ballom, Master of Death.

Good stuff. I'm considering only that the untap ability comes from the Civ wheel's "free" representation method. lol

KLS, the Krazy Guardian
Evolution
Light
Guardian
? Blocker
? This creature can't attack.
? This creature attacks each turn if able while your opponent has a darkness creature.

O_O the two abilities contradict each other! Can't attack and must attack if able? That means it can never attack!

Kenny, Intelligence Elemental (if there isn't one yet)
Creature
Light
angel Command
? Blocker
? This creature can't be blocked.
? Double breaker.
"Wrong! If I killed you, that will solve the equation.."

HAHAHAHA!

Alexander II, Holy Knight of Deathl
Creature
Darkness
Demon Command
Mana Cost: 9
? Blocker.
? Power attacker +2000
? Double breaker
"There is no point of killing me! I'am but your humble traitor, but so what, you elementals have no purpose for life. Your not strong enough!"

Generally I don't like blocker with double breaker on one card (it's anti synergetic, the bad kind), but I guess.

Alexander, the Divine knight
Creature
Light
Angel Command
Power: 9500
? Blocker
? This creature can attack untapped darkness creatures.
? Double breaker.
"Gather round your armies! We have surrounded Alexander II!"

See above.

Yamichi:

Minion of Zorc
Effect Monster
3 / Dark / Fiend
When this card goes to the graveyard from the field, choose one:
> Discard 1 monster card to the graveyard to special summon 1 monster of equal level stars from either player's graveyard to the field.
> Discard 1 spell/trap card to the graveyard to use instantly use 1 spell/trap card from either player's graveyard.
ATK/400 DEF/800

The abilities are quite dangerous on their own... The trap portion of the second ability you should omit for sure. Actually the second ability can break so many rules too...:-/ This calls for vapour ops! Crap Upper deck doesn't have one...

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Sorry guys if you don't like the Fire civilization but I guess its the only Civ that has humans, well, particular humans that is the closest to the humans that are humans in this world. O___o; I dont really like Fire too but ANYWHO, I just turned everyone(in the Other Cards) I know into Fire cards! That really does suck..

Dragon Bearer Akira
(btw thats my real name)
Creature
Human
Mana Cost: 4
Power: 2000+
? While attacking, this card gets +2000 power for each Armored Dragon or Armored Wyvern in your graveyard.
"Your lucky only like 10 dragons live in this area.."

Darkrealm Guardian Pogi
(for your liking for Darkness creatures)
Creature
Human
Mana Cost: 6 (i know, its a sh!t cost for some human)
Power: 1000
? Ignore summoning sickness for this creature.
? This creature gets +1000 power for each darkness creature tapped in your battle zone.
"Get out, Aeris, we don't like you."

Krazy Cannoneer KLS
(I just added Krazy to represent him more thoroughly)
Creature
Human
Mana Cost: 3
Mana Gen:1
Power: 8000
? When this creature is put in your battle zone, destroy 3 other creatures in your battle zone. If not, destroy this creature when it is summoned.
"Hohoho, that is some krazy effect I have there."

Blast Diver Mullet
(you like water cards right?)
Creature
Human
Mana Cost: 4
? This creature gets +1000 power for each Water(or aqua) creature in your battle zone.
"No waay, I love the water, I'll race you. And don't worry about my cannons, they only tickle."

Wyvern Master Ricky
Creature
Human
Mana Cost: 3
?When this creature is put into the battle zone, return one Armored Wyvern from your graveyard to your hand.
? Power Attacker +1000.
"Just because I don't have any special armings doesn't mean I'm weak, buddy."

Hammer Paladin Yamichi
Creature
Human
Mana Cost: 6
Mana Gen:1
Power: 1000+
? When you put this creature into the battle zone, destroy all creatures with 2000 power or less.
? Power attcker +2000.
"If you think that Immortal Baron is good, take a look at me!"

and lastly, Kenny, i didnt forget about you, your that elemental from my other post, so your... particularly special. XD

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Okay I updated it a bit.

Minion of Zorc
Effect Monster
3 / Dark / Fiend
When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, choose and activate one of the following:
> Discard 1 monster card to the graveyard to special summon 1 monster of equal level stars from either player's graveyard to the field.
> Discard 1 spell card in your hand to the graveyard to add 1 spell card from either player's graveyard to your hand. (The spell card you choose must be sent back to the owner's graveyard during your opponent's next stanby phase. If the card is sent to the graveyard, it is sent to it's owner's graveyard.)
ATK/400 DEF/800

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
1. cards that take opponent's cards to put into the hand or deck are really danged banned.
2. should be send to the field to the graveyard as a result of battle or opponent's effect other than just sent to the graveyard; its also banned because of that.
3. this card should be either 5 stars or higher.

When this monster is sent from the field to the graveyard, choose and activate one of the following:
> Discard 1 monster to the graveyard and Special Summon one monster of the equal level of stars from either players' graveyard to the field.
> Discard 1 spell card from your hand to the graveyard and add another spell card from either players' graveyard to your hand.

just checking your wording from the 'YGO vocabulary' XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2008
I've got a cool idea for an awesome monster-

Realm Guardian (Angra Mainyu)

11 stars\Fiend\Dark\Sacred\Effect

ATK-3100
DEF-2900

Effect- This monster is special summoned only by discarding a spell, a trap and a monster card from the hand, and also by paying 1000 LP. It is placed below the spell\trap area after sucessful summon, and takes the place of the duelist (sacred). This monster uses actions with a dice, hence, it has 6 different actions. They are listed below. (You can remove this monster from play during the Main Phase. It cannot be summoned at all after is is removed from play or destroyed.) You must pay 200 LP every turn (you or your opponent's) to keep this monster in play. This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation is applied normally) all other monsters on your side of the field cannot attack. Control of this card cannot switch.

1-Attack a monster on the opponents side of the field (choose with the dice, if there are no monsters on the opponent's side of the field, attack the LP directly) (switch battle positions beforehand)

2-Switch to defense mode. Any monster that attacks this monster while in defense mode is sent back to the owner's hand.

3-Plays Sacred Revealing Light (1 turn-ALL OTHER monsters cannot attack or change battle positions. All cards are flipped face-up.)

4-Destroys a random monster (use dice and coin)

5-Destroys a random spell or trap (use dice and coin)

6-Destructo Bomb (put one spell counter on this card. When the third spell counter is placed on this card, destroy it and every other card on the field.)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
O_O

This somehow reminds me of ruling nightmares and cardtext nightmares all over again. lol Seriously, there is less room for rules text in YGO than magic and Duel Masters, so technically speaking adding so much text to the card it would make it look real horrible. The idea, however, can still be used (the die thing, not the 10 other abilities you've attached to the poor thing).

Dsaerno, I'd say: decent concept, bad execution. Not bad at all.

T-Master

Omgz TM
Years
Wargod Omega Ryvius
12 stars
DARK Attribute
ATK 2000
DEF 2000
Warrior/Effect
Effect: You can only Special Summon Wargod Omega Ryvius from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard by paying 5000 Life Points. When Wargod Omega Ryvius is Special Summoned, all players must remove all of their monster cards from play (except this card). When this card is destroyed, all of your opponent's monsters return to his/her Deck. You can then return any five of your monster cards to your hand (except this card). During each of your turns, you must pay half of your Life Points to this card. If you cannot, this card is destroyed. During each of your Standby Phases, you can activate one of the following effects:
> You gain Life Points equal to this monster's attack for each monster removed from your opponent's Hand, Deck, and Graveyard that requires two or more tributes to summon
> Increase the attack of this monster by 2000 for each Spell or Trap card you sacrifice from your hand
> Negate the effects of all Spell or Trap cards on both sides of the field until your next Standby Phase

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Whoa T-Master! omg that's a monster (and a bad one to be worst). Okay first of all, that's got wayyyyyy too much text in there. You can't possibly fit all of that text in the tiny little text box for YGO. Also, this much text added to a lot of confusion. I don't think I quite fully understodd it until the 3rd time I've read it. Here, I'll break things down for you and how I saw it:

"You can only Special Summon Wargod Omega Ryvius from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard by paying 5000 Life Points."

okay sure that's simple enough. 5000LP bring back from anywhere. Problem is that bringing from the deck would be impossible as the game doesn't recognize cards that are in the deck (but do recognize things in the hand and graveyard). Note that all cards that have to do with deck fetching always are cards that don't involve themselves (the activator) coming out of the deck, as it would make things too broken.

"When Wargod Omega Ryvius is Special Summoned, all players must remove all of their monster cards from play other than this card. "

I'm fine with that.

"When this card is destroyed, shuffle all of your opponent's monsters in his of her graveyard return to his/her Deck. You can then return any five of your monster cards from our graveyard to your hand."

I think that's what you meant. Anyway, the trigger effect (from its wording) actually means that the wargod doesn't actually hit the graveyard until the ability resolves (compared to witch/sangan which is when they hit graveyard from play).

"During each of your turns, you may pay half of your Life Points to this card. If you do not, this card is destroyed during your end phase."

This should clear things up for the player that way.

"During each of your Standby Phases, you can activate one of the following effects:
> You gain Life Points equal to this monster's attack for each monster removed from your opponent's Hand, Deck, and Graveyard that requires two or more tributes to summon ?????
> Increase the attack of this monster by 2000 for each Spell or Trap card you discard from your hand
> Negate the effects of all Spell or Trap cards on both sides of the field until your next Standby Phase"

Currently I have no clue what the first ability is. The second I can understand, and same with the third.

Overall:
Aside from the extremely long and confusing trip down the card. I don't find any synergy within the card. You have good ideas there, but you can easily make 5-10 cards from all the stuff you had there instead of having 1 card. Generally speaking, COOL cards are SIMPLE (the lack of exceptions scare many). Meh, just normal rookie mistakes that we all go through. No major problems here. :P

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
Years
Game: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Celestial Edge - Blade of the Vagabond
Equip Magic Card
This card remains on the field even if the monster equipped with it is destroyed. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 1000 points. When a monster equipped with this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, you can activate one of the following effects:
-Remove one Magic or Trap Card on your opponents side of the field from play.
-Your opponent must randomly discard one card from his/her hand. Reduce any Battle Damage dealt by one half.
-Double the Battle Damage dealt by a monster equipped with this card. This monster is then switched into Defense Position and cannot change it's position the next turn.
Ultimate Rare

Helios - Warrior of the Sun
LIGHT/Fairy/7/3500/2900
This monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The First Burden". Offer 2 monsters on your side of the Field as a Tribute to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the Field (you cannot conduct your Battle Phase if this effect is used). When this monster on your side of the field attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If "The First Burden" is face-up on your side of the Field, this card cannot be destroyed or removed from play (Damage Calculation is applied normally).
Ultimate Rare

Selene - Guardian of the Moon
LIGHT/Fairy/7/2000/4000/
This monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Second Burden". When this monster is succesfully Special Summoned, it is switched into Defense Position. This card is unaffected by Spell, Trap or Effect Monster cards controlled by your opponent. During your opponent's turn, discard 3 cards from your hand to reduce all damage from your opponent to 0 for the turn. If "The Second Burden" is faceup on your side of the Field, this card cannot be destroyed or removed from play (Damage Calculation is applied normally).
Ultimate Rare

Eos - Bringer of Dawn
LIGHT/Fairy/7/2400/2000
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Third Burden". As long as this card remains face up on the Field, increase your Life Points by 4000 during each of your Standby Phases. Negate the effects of Magic, Trap or Effect Monster cards controlled by your opponent that alter your monster's ATK and DEF. If "The Third Burden" is faceup on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed or removed from play (Damage Calculation is applied normally).
Ultimate Rare

The First Burden
Continuous Trap
Special Summon 1 "Helios - Warrior of the Sun" from your hand or Deck to the Field. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase if this card is activated on your turn.
Ultimate Rare

The Second Burden
Continuous Trap
Special Summon 1 "Selene - Guardian of the Moon" from your hand or Deck to the Field. All monsters on your opponent's side of the Field can attack your Life Points directly if this card is activated on your opponent's turn.
Ultimate Rare

The Third Burden
Continuous Trap
Pay 2000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 "Eos - Bringer of Dawn" from your hand or Deck to the Field.
Ultimate Rare

The Final Burden
Continuous Trap
This card can only be activated when "Helios - Warrior of the Sun", "Selene - Guardian of the Moon ", "Eos - Bringer of Dawn", "The First Burden", "The Second Burden", "The Third Burden", and "Celestial Edge - Blade of the Vagabond" are face up on your side of the Field. Negate the effects of cards that target Magic/Trap cards.

Eternal Watcher of The Heavens - Hyperion
DIVINE/Elder Titan/12/4000/5000
The Elder Titan of observation and watching who fathered the the deities of the Sun, Moon, and Dawn. It is said that he was ressurected as a vagabond...
EFFECT: (This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering "Helios - Warrior of the Sun", "Selene - Guardian of the Moon ", and "Eos - Bringer of Dawn" on your side of the Field as a Tribute while "The First Burden", "The Second Burden", "The Third Burden", "Celestial Edge - Blade of the Vagabond", and "The Final Burden" are faceup on your side of the Field. As long as this card remains on the Field, your opponent must continue to show his hand on each player's Standby and End Phases, cannot Set cards, and must remove all Set cards on his/her side of the field from play. When this Monster is Special Summoned, immediately equip this monster with the Magic Card "Celestial Edge - Blade of the Vagabond". As long as "The Final Burden" is face-up on the field, this card gains the abilites of "Helios - Warrior of the Sun", "Selene, Guardian of the Moon", and "Eos - Bringer of Dawn".)

The End of Eternity
Field Magic
If there is a "Eternal Watcher of The Heavens - Hyperion" face up on your side of the Field, you can play this card. "Eternal Watcher of The Heavens - Hyperion" can attack all of your opponent's Monsters during your Battle Phase.

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Aeon...that's like a trip to brokenness....and then some. The 3 burdens make a winning condition (each with the "end of turn activation to avoid any and all drawbacks, the 2000lp cost is a joke) in itself that you can drop 3000s on your opponent with disturbing ease (even if the trap just stays there and does nothing by itself). The fact that the burden monsters are all powerful AND can't die makes it very difficult not to lose, simply because there aren't enough magic removal AND monster removal to handle things.

The final "master" is rendered completely useless (along with the final burden) due to the sheer power the burden monsters hold, that it really doesn't matter if you drew the master, as the monsters would have finished the game already.

Textual problems again, tho your equip spell is good for a rookie card.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
I guess I should define "broken". It means that simply the cards are "too good". What happens is I look at all aspects of the game and the cards submitted here. I judge them on how good they are from how likely a card like that would make it into the real game. The burdens would be an example of something the development team for a set would cut from a set.

Mullet

Banned
Years
Yo, Kenny I have a card!

Arduous Desicion
Magic Card
Select three cards from your hand and show them to your opponent, your opponent selects one of those cards, and that card is returned to your hand, the others are sent to the Graveyard.

Difficult Selection
Trap Card
Choose three cards from your Graveyard you may choose three cards, (you may not choose this card or another "Difficult Selection") the cards are then shuffled together, and placed face down, then he/she chooses one of thoose cards that card is sent to your hand the rest are sent back to the Graveyard.

The brother/sister cards of Painful Choice.
:D

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Arduous Desicion
Magic Card
Select three cards from your hand and show them to your opponent, your opponent selects one of those cards, and that card is returned to your hand, the others are sent to the Graveyard.

Okay? This feels so weird, since it's like a painful cheerful coffin. XD It's alright, but I don't see its use, since it's your hand that's dropping 3 cards (including the magic) into the grave.

Difficult Selection
Trap Card
Choose three cards from your Graveyard other than a card named "Difficult Selection". shuffle the cards and place them faced down, then he/she chooses one card. Return that card to your hand and the rest back to the graveyard.

I've messed with the wording a bit to make it what you meant in less words. Note that selection doesn't enter the graveyard until after its resolution finished, so you don't have to worry about "itself". I kinda like this card, although it might be on the far right end of the strength curve.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
You sure? I'd swear it was after resolution. Either way, the wording I've given it would exclude itself, as it's conviently named the same as the forbidden card. XD

Mullet

Banned
Years
Wait, it is after resolution. The first one's name is very correct, as you said you don't see it's use, so it is arduous if you use it. It's to get creatures in the Grave. It creates Chaos, or Necrofear fodder.

Back