• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
What is your favourite pairing?
I like Britana, they're hot and funny :)

Whats your favourite song preformed by the glee cast?
I LOVE Halo/Walking on Sunshine! I even sorta know the dance x3

I want to join by the way. I haven't seen Season 2 yet :(

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
*Joinage*

My favorite pairing would be Puck x Lauren. Haha last night's episode was amazing :D
And as for my favorite song, I don't really have one off the top of my head. I like most of them for the most part :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'm late to the club, oh well, totally joining.

Favorite Pairing: Finn x Rachel. It's not the whole "They're the main characters" thing, I just love the chemistry the two of them have. I mean even when they're fighting they still love each other.

Favorite Song: Herp. Da. Derp. Too many. Defying Gravity, River Deep Mountain High, I Dreamed a Dream, Sing!, I'm just going to stop now =3

Favorite Character: Look at my signature. Now back to me.

Episode Looking Forward To: Pretty much all of them, I want new Glee =3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Herp. Da. Derp.
I didn't know Herp Da Derp was a song. :/ Anyways, I want in on this club. :D

Hmm, now let's see... Favourite pairing is I don't have one, but Brittany and Santana are pretty much the funny. :D
Favourite Song, probably either Thriller/Heads Will Roll or Fat Bottomed Girls. Two awesome renditions of their songs. <3
Favourite Character? Most likely Lauren the wrestler chick now. Being badass has it's perks, and you don't get beat up for being fat.
Favourite episode is most definitely the newest one, Silly love songs. It is just full of win, and made me lol really hard lord, literally. I think I may have woken up the parents. XD;
Oh yeah, for a new question:

Ever tried to mimic the glee club? Break out into song randomly, throw a slushie at someone etc.

lauren2.png

Sorry, she's taken. ;D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Awsome I'm adding you all to the list now~

Ever tried to mimic the glee club? Break out into song randomly, throw a slushie at someone etc.
No...? Maybe the Slushie bit though. xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Our school actually has a Glee Club :') I kinda try to act like Rachel, LOLOL Super Diva

I do manage to get most solo's so yeeeeyyyy for me :'3

Now, everyone here all adores Glee, but obviously there have been terrible numbers.

What's the worst number Glee have ever performed, whether it be on the show or only on the CD
I dislike "Don't make me over" the instrumental was played in Hairography were Kurt was giving Rachel a make-over.
The song was released on the CD with Mercedes singing it, it sounds bad, and doesn't match her voice at all.

Last edited:

Folkedahl

Wizard
Years
Great episode. I raged hard when I found out Blaine was crushing on someone besides kurt, though. And I don't try to burst out into song. I do. But I suck. I wish we had a Glee club. And I need voice lessons ;(

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
ahhell, spoilerrrs! STOPPIT you!
.. well, guess i'll get to see it myself eventually. XD;

MIMIC GLEE?
um, no. you can't get slushies at my school.
you can't get anything at my school honestly. except for snacks. so no.
and well, i sing alot at random times but not loud enough for the entire school to hear me.

WORST SONG?
.... god. that's hard. i have no idea. as far as i know there's no songs i really hated..
though as i'd never heard of Rocky Horror before the Glee episode, i guess that.. didn't really connect to me? iono. :/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Never tried to mimic Glee here. :( I can't sing and I'm not in high school anymore (so old xD) and my high school wasn't anything like that anyway. No need to, I guess?

As for worst songs... I guess I'm gonna agree with hiinotama. I've never seen RHPS so none of the songs really resonated with me. :( I mean, I haven't heard a LOT of the songs they cover but a whole episode dedicated to something I've never even seen was pretty boring for me.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Joining~
Favorite Pairing(s): Finn/Puck, Finn/Will, Sam/Puck, Kurt/Blaine, Puck/Kurt/Finn, ..... Yeah so~..
Favorite Song: River deep, Thriller/H.w.r, Anything finn,puck, sam or blaine sing.. (not "Baby" from the next ep though..."
Favorite Character:Blaine and Finn. Blaine's just so awesome, talented and adorable... bit of a jerk for not noticing kurt's affection for him, While finn is just.. Finn...
Episode Looking Forward To: the karofsky episode Definitally.

Actually my Drama/Showchoir club Slushie'd my schools football team.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Major Gleek right here! :) Mind if I join?

Last year, in my senior year of high school, our school tried to form a glee club, but apparently it failed. XD We have a choir but they mainly sang church songs (I went to a Catholic school). I had nothing showtune-Glee-esque in high school. XD;

Wosrt Glee cover song? Hands down, the Lea Michele rendition of Baby One More Time. Her voice was completely wrong for the song and the key that she sang it in was too high and sounded awful. I find that Lea Michele, having a Broadway background, didn't do a very good job singing Britney.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Ever tried mimicking/breaking out into song randomly: No mimicking, as I have...absolutely no vocal talent. However, I do just tend to break out into song randomly, if there's one just stuck in my head and I'm either alone or just hanging out with friends (Since we pretty much all have the same music taste =P).

Least Favorite Rendition:
There's a few I can list here. I really love Kevin McHale's voice, but I HATED Dancing with Myself. I don't like the original much either, and I fit the plot of "Wheels" well, I just wasn't a fan. Not a fan as the (stated above) Don't Make Me Over. I really don't enjoy Bust Your Windows either. I love Mercedes voice, but Idk, just not a fan =/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Least Favorite Rendition:
There's a few I can list here. I really love Kevin McHale's voice, but I HATED Dancing with Myself. I don't like the original much either, and I fit the plot of "Wheels" well, I just wasn't a fan. Not a fan as the (stated above) Don't Make Me Over. I really don't enjoy Bust Your Windows either. I love Mercedes voice, but Idk, just not a fan =/
Oh yeah, I wasn't really a fan of that one either. I agree that it fit the plot and everything, I just didn't like the song. u_u

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Lol I did that all the time in school, I even had a singing buddy :P No slushie throwing though... yet.

Oh and I joined the Glee club then quit. I didn't get any solos and I stood out too much *is tall and was the only other boy* They said I had a good singing voice but I can't hold a tune :P

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Woah, gone dead.

I've added all you newcomers~

Sam's version of Baby is much better than the original. xD

Perriechu

Years
I didn't care for the beiber experience that much \: When Finn came in the hoodie and kept sweeping his fringe to the side it made me cringe, although Chord was hot. AS. USUAL. 8D

Take me or Leave me <33 I loved it Amber & Lea's voice just go together so well.

Cannot wait for next weeks episode <33 Tik Tok. Rachel/Blaine duet. ALCOHOL

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Take Me or Leave Me was probably the first time in a looooong time where I actually really like Lea's voice. Her and Amber did a fantastic job with that song.

And Sam's "Baby" cover was actually really good. :/ The album version where Artie raps Ludacris' part was so funny, but spot on. Not a Bieber fan by any means, but it was a pretty good cover.

RACHEL/BLAINE DUET WHAT? <333

Perriechu

Years
Take Me or Leave Me was probably the first time in a looooong time where I actually really like Lea's voice. Her and Amber did a fantastic job with that song.

Lea's voice is always good! <: Well most times. D:

And Sam's "Baby" cover was actually really good. :/ The album version where Artie raps Ludacris' part was so funny, but spot on. Not a Bieber fan by any means, but it was a pretty good cover.

All Bieber songs are the same to me, although I do have Somebody to love on replay all the time. :3

RACHEL/BLAINE DUET WHAT? <333

Sure is<3 They sing "Don't you want me" by Human League.

REGIONALS EPISODE ON THE 29TH MARCH PEOPLE. 8DDDD

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Lea's voice is always good, it's just some of the song selection as of late didn't suit her very well. She's a Broadway singer, so doing something like RENT was great for her.

AND NOW I'M EXCITED FOR THE DUET <333 I love every time Blaine sings, Darren Criss is just amazing. <3

Regionals seem so far away!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I didn't mind the episode. When I heard that they were doing Justin Bieber in the episode I was a little mad at first, and even more mad when they had said that no one's more rock and roll than him. D:< That doesn't even make sense! He doesn't even sing rock and roll! Anyway I think they cancelled out the fact with Justin Bieber by making fun of him. I really do hope Sue doesget her on the Cheerios. :D

Also I loved Sing. Truly amazing anthem choice, and you can just hear the emotion rolling out their mouths when they sing it. Not as good as the original though, but still great. :o

As for the whole Blaine singing thing, I'm not a huge fan of it. sure he's a great singer and all, but I guess the thing I don't like is that Blaine seems to get every single solo for the Warblers and that doesn't seem right to me.

One more thing, Lauren Zizes is still amazing in the show. They better as hell make her a regular.

Back