• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Just last night I added in facesprites for gym leaders, changed a bunch of dialog, and added a new sidequest.
New Sidequest? Do tell.

I might add Sylveon as an alternate skin for Eeveeon, carrying the same type, movesets, stats, etc, but just looking different. But in any case, it's a low priority on my stack of things to do.
Well, when I said you won't add Sylveon, I did mean as a Pokemon, Sylveon wouldn't be in, if it's a skin for Eeveeon, then it's still Eeveeon, not Sylveon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 17, 2014
I have a question:
Will it be possible to add custom soundtracks to the game in a later version?
The reason is because I want to add the original soundtracks from Pokémon Gold, Silver, HeartGold, SoulSilver and Pokémon Reorchestrated.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
New Sidequest? Do tell.
Just a sidequest about a bugsy fangirl who wants you to gather information about him. sheds some minor backstory.
Another sidequest will involve 2 warring factions in Arbor City, one wanting to chop down the arbor forest, and one wanting to keep it intact. And you can do sidequests for both. and choose which side you want to join. (toying with the idea of arbor forest turning into a standard route if you choose deforestation, but that might require too much work tbh)

In addition to oak, I want Elm and Cid to also give out sidequests, Elm's will be focused on doing tasks in the code world. While im unsure of Cid's right now...

I'm working on making each city more busy, filled with atleast a few sidequests to make the city feel more alive, more hub-like, so entering a new city means more content than just beating the gym.

Great concept and I hope it all works out!
Thanks! I hope that too.

I have a question:
Will it be possible to add custom soundtracks to the game in a later version?
The reason is because I want to add the original soundtracks from Pokémon Gold, Silver, HeartGold, SoulSilver and Pokémon Reorchestrated.

Actually, you can do it right now, the music files are open for anyone to mess around with, if you replace a music file with your own (making sure you named it the same as the original) it'll be used in the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2014
Hi, first I apologize if my english may be clumzy, I'm french.

I played the last demo and I really think this game have a lot of potential, I loved playing it.
Yet I noticed some bugs:

- In the Luna forest, I was walking and had the animation made to switch from night to day, since I was in the forest it changes nothing, but then I met and fought an obscure Houndour, and it made an instant victory: no ennemy sprite, just my team and the message "Victory". I think this is due to the fact I was in the Luna forest during the day.

- I defeated the second hypervisiors (long fight) but did not get the corresponding achievement.

- I may be mistaken but I don't think the tutorial about the pokedex was implemented, i asked for the tutorial but Oak didn't helped me
- After finishing the quest where you have to reactivate the terminal in Magnus Sewer, you can talk multiple times to the person which gave you the quest, he will always give you money and tm Thunder Wave

And last, it's not a bug but I felt a bit lost with all those junks, I picked up a lot of those things and it's a bit difficult to see which is the most optimal for my team, I don't think I will be the only one to complain about that ^^

Still, it's a very great game, I really enjoy playing it and I'm looking forward to the next demo, you do a really good work :D

Last edited:
Years

Same here. Long time since i came to visit the forum & game. Have been pretty busy.

I replayed the game yet again (4th time i believe) And i found a few void spots where you can stand but you shouln't (May be intended but i doubt it).

Check attachments

To access to the spot in the last file (eevee_glitch4.png). Just go south from the spot in eevee_glitch3.png

These happen in the Arbor forrest before the special event that happens there.

Will be checking more of these in other parts of the game.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the glitch reporting and feedback, but all those glitches are already known and in plan to be fixed or already fixed in the upcoming update (Not sure about the Oak glitch you talk about, will have to see what Darkdoom says).

About the junks all scattered in the bag. I'm sure a lot of people came up with this and i believe DarkDoom has planned a better bag organization system. Still I'm sure DarkDoom appreciates your interest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
I recovered my password just to ask to continue this game!! please, it's really awesome (as I voted in the poll) when I saw the writing "coming soon" my heart broke!!! XD can you tell me if you are updating the game? and...if you release the new beta (or i hope the full game) do I lose my savegame? thank you!

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
Years
I found an error in the Academy Garden.
29mpz15.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Found a few more glithes though maybe they have been already reported.

As you can see in the attachments, when you try to travel to brevis city, the image that appears differs from how the city actually is. Eevee_glitch5.png shows how you see it when confirming in the travel menu, eevee_glitch6.png shows how the city actually looks like. While traveling to other cities seems glitchless but traveling to Ventus city shows no NPC's in the travel confirming menu (eevee_glutch7)

Something else worth mentioning, this may be intended, but after entering the Cave of the Dammed the first time , you can go through the grey tiles between the swap from the mountain-like tiles to the grassy ones which are near the house where 'M is waiting for you. With this you can clip and go anywhere up to the end of the map (all have the top-mountain tiles). This happens too after exiting Vanish's domains, right before entering the Mors village , you can go left of right and clip through mountain tiles to go anywhere to the map, I even managed to pick an item which's path was blocked by a breakable rock. Sadly i couln't take screenshots but its easy to notice where it can be done if you have this in mind.

Also besides the steppable void tiles i reported before, i have been testing all the rest of the accesible void tiles and none else seemed to be steppable.

I've also noticed gramatical errors and typos but i do believe almost all of them have been reported, some even by myself.

Also 1 little question, Is it that my version is older or something, or did DarkDoom just forgot to add the title to the game? http://puu.sh/9dZPv/653d87271a.jpg

Last edited:

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
Years
I found 2 more bugs:
1) Sometimes Eevee stops follow you;
2vacnkg.png

2) I found an auto completing battle with a corrupted Houndour (that means a free victory);
16gnb7k.png
e65e2u.png

Years

The auto completing battle with the corrupted Houndour is a glitch we are corcerned about, a lot of people have reported it.

And eevee may stop following if it clips through a wall after entering/exiting a new place if you start walking too quickly.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
Found a bug were I can't do anything at start screen. I even tried extracting it to a different location to check if it was a bug or just a problem with my original extraction.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
anybody know when next beta will be out?
Probably not for awhile I'm afraid, Darkdoom got a job so he is busy he is working on the next beta when he has time but I would say you probably shouldn't expect the next beta sometime this year.

Years
Probably not for awhile I'm afraid, Darkdoom got a job so he is busy he is working on the next beta when he has time but I would say you probably shouldn't expect the next beta sometime this year.

Looks like we're getting a beta this july

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Don's right-
Chapter 5 is going along smoothly, it should be a pretty good chapter; you'll battle Morty(gym 5), be getting a pickaxe, which act's as the RockSmash replacement. Stopping a team rocket takeover of silph co, where you'll encounter Giovanni for the first time, and a hypervisor battle to top it all off. (also... you'll get a 'new' eevee evolution, which people who've followed the game for a long time might know)

In addition to that, various changes, bug fixes, and additional polish. A handful of new sidequests, more refining options, more corrupted pokemon, the "Soul Challenge" allowing you to get a second Starter Pokemon. And a limited version of the shiny form feature.

New game+ was origianlly intended for this update, but will likely have to be delayed for another update.

I'm hoping to have this done by the end of next month. So stay tuned!

---
Replies in Bold.
Hi, first I apologize if my english may be clumzy, I'm french.

I played the last demo and I really think this game have a lot of potential, I loved playing it.
Yet I noticed some bugs:

- In the Luna forest, I was walking and had the animation made to switch from night to day, since I was in the forest it changes nothing, but then I met and fought an obscure Houndour, and it made an instant victory: no ennemy sprite, just my team and the message "Victory". I think this is due to the fact I was in the Luna forest during the day.

Yeah, this glitch happens because I don't actually have a corrupted houndour fight.

- I defeated the second hypervisiors (long fight) but did not get the corresponding achievement.
Oh, didn't realise this one. fixing.

- I may be mistaken but I don't think the tutorial about the pokedex was implemented, i asked for the tutorial but Oak didn't helped me
fixed
- After finishing the quest where you have to reactivate the terminal in Magnus Sewer, you can talk multiple times to the person which gave you the quest, he will always give you money and tm Thunder Wave
fixed.

And last, it's not a bug but I felt a bit lost with all those junks, I picked up a lot of those things and it's a bit difficult to see which is the most optimal for my team, I don't think I will be the only one to complain about that ^^
fair enough, I need to put in a refining tutorial, because that is actually the main use of the junk items, to craft them into more useful items.

Still, it's a very great game, I really enjoy playing it and I'm looking forward to the next demo, you do a really good work :D

This game is soooooo awsome!!!!

Same here. Long time since i came to visit the forum & game. Have been pretty busy.

I replayed the game yet again (4th time i believe) And i found a few void spots where you can stand but you shouln't (May be intended but i doubt it).

About the junks all scattered in the bag. I'm sure a lot of people came up with this and i believe DarkDoom has planned a better bag organization system. Still I'm sure DarkDoom appreciates your interest.
thanks, i'll fix up thoes glitch spots.
As for the bag, unfortunately, that's one of thoes things that are handled by RPGMaker2003 and there's little flexability in that regard.

How do i continue my progress from 0.72 to 0.73?
Copy the save files from the 0.72 folder and paste them into the 0.73 folder, they're named like: 'Save01.lsd'

I recovered my password just to ask to continue this game!! please, it's really awesome (as I voted in the poll) when I saw the writing "coming soon" my heart broke!!! XD can you tell me if you are updating the game? and...if you release the new beta (or i hope the full game) do I lose my savegame? thank you!
New version coming out late july,
like i said in my post above, just copy the .lsd save files.

I found an error in the Academy Garden.
29mpz15.jpg
Haha, good find. fixed.

Dude, this looks awesome! can't wait to play it
Enjoy!
Found a few more glithes though maybe they have been already reported.

As you can see in the attachments, when you try to travel to brevis city, the image that appears differs from how the city actually is. Eevee_glitch5.png shows how you see it when confirming in the travel menu, eevee_glitch6.png shows how the city actually looks like. While traveling to other cities seems glitchless but traveling to Ventus city shows no NPC's in the travel confirming menu (eevee_glutch7)
cool. yeah, i really gotta fix up thoes travel pictures.

Something else worth mentioning, this may be intended, but after entering the Cave of the Dammed the first time , you can go through the grey tiles between the swap from the mountain-like tiles to the grassy ones which are near the house where 'M is waiting for you. With this you can clip and go anywhere up to the end of the map (all have the top-mountain tiles). This happens too after exiting Vanish's domains, right before entering the Mors village , you can go left of right and clip through mountain tiles to go anywhere to the map, I even managed to pick an item which's path was blocked by a breakable rock. Sadly i couln't take screenshots but its easy to notice where it can be done if you have this in mind.

Good find, totally overlooked that.

Also besides the steppable void tiles i reported before, i have been testing all the rest of the accesible void tiles and none else seemed to be steppable.

I've also noticed gramatical errors and typos but i do believe almost all of them have been reported, some even by myself.

Also 1 little question, Is it that my version is older or something, or did DarkDoom just forgot to add the title to the game? http://puu.sh/9dZPv/653d87271a.jpg
Weird. I think a patch screwed that up.

I found 2 more bugs:
1) Sometimes Eevee stops follow you;
2vacnkg.png

2) I found an auto completing battle with a corrupted Houndour (that means a free victory);
16gnb7k.png
Eevee's movement script is a bit funky, sometimes tends to get stuck if you move too fast.

Found a bug were I can't do anything at start screen. I even tried extracting it to a different location to check if it was a bug or just a problem with my original extraction.
Yeah, a few people have reported this problem, and i honestly have no reason why it occurs or how to fix it :(
anybody know when next beta will be out?
late july!
Looks good. Downloading now.
yay!
not the worst estimate tbh.
Looks like we're getting a beta this july
indeed :D

Back