• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for Brock`s Girl Friend

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
Hey Boys/Girls how are you? I want to say you that who should be Brock`s Girl Friend Nurse Koy or Officer Jenny :laugh:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
XD, I'd have to choose nurse Joy. She's kinder than Jenny and she'd set a better example for Brock, Jenny would leave him for a police chase. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
^^.

I've never been a fan of policewomen. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Actually, I do believe that Joy would leave him for a pokémon emergency, so I think it's a lose/lose as far as Brock is concerned. xD And speaking of Joys and Jennies, which one are we talking about? There's basically one in every darn town and city out there, so unless we're saddling Brock with a whole harem (Not that he would mind that, I suppose) then maybe a bit of specification would be in order. ^^ Anyways, I say neither. The way I see it, he has yet to find anyone who would make a very good match for him.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
This thread might fare better in the Pokemon Anime forum~ X3 I'll move it there.

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
Do I have to pick between those two? I don't think it would be Jenny, and there's absolutely no way that it'd be Nurse Koy.

Eh, if I have to choose between those: Joy. Don't know why, though :\

I think it should be Duplica, really...

Years
I would rather not see him get a girlfriend, or at least not now. It is quite amusing seeing him flirt with ever girl he sees.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Out of those two, Officer Jenny. She seems a little more of his type, and more Jenny's have blushed at him in the show then Joy's have.

But overall, Lucy would be the best I think, but we're only talking about Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
Years
Well i think that neither of these would actually ever become Brocks girlfriend. XD But if i had to choose which best suits him then id have to say nurse joy as jenny just would be too strict for him.

~Kipper~

Guest123_x1

I think Jenny would be a better answer. Her law enforcement (duh) attitude seems to suit Brock quite well... >D

In 'reality' though, "neither" would be a answer.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I have no clue...they're both good for him. Maybe Brock would go for the sweet Joy over the tough Jenny - don't think he wants to be too dominated by his partner - it may be his case with Prof. Ivy! :D

Back