• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
5-0
Please don't use Darkrai. It is annoying as hell. It completely takes all skill out of battling (except in ubers).

I win 5-0

My first Darkrai sweep, I shall cherish that Battle video, Ride that sweet sweet nasty plot!

Hes just a fancy gengar, Ive never known you to back away from a challenge, you better get use to it, Ill be buying him shortly, there are ways around, youre using soul dew I bet. I'll use him, hes my only uber on a whole team of Dark types, you can figure something out, cough "mach punch" cough*

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I win 5-0

My first Darkrai sweep, I shall cherish that Battle video, Ride that sweet sweet nasty plot!

Hes just a fancy gengar, Ive never known you to back away from a challenge, you better get use to it, Ill be buying him shortly, there are ways around, youre using soul dew I bet. I'll use him, hes my only uber on a whole team of Dark types, you can figure something out, cough "mach punch" cough*

Actually, I was using choice specs. Also, you're using focus sash so it's not like my mach punch could OHKO your Darkrai. Let's have a no uber battle. I need practice for the tournament.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Actually, I was using choice specs. Also, you're using focus sash so it's not like my mach punch could OHKO your Darkrai. Let's have a no uber battle. I need practice for the tournament.

So no latios then, I dont trust you with that dew, youre upset because Darkrai is a sick counter to Dusclops too, one more with Darkrai then Ill put it away. party pooper XP

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
So no latios then, I dont trust you with that dew, youre upset because Darkrai is a sick counter to Dusclops too, one more with Darkrai then Ill put it away. party pooper XP

It should be pretty easy to tell if I'm using choice specs. For one I can't switch moves. Also, Darkrai is a sick counter to everything in OU and UU. I only switched Dusclops in so I could switch back to Scizor to bullet punch Darkrai.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
It should be pretty easy to tell if I'm using choice specs. For one I can't switch moves. Also, Darkrai is a sick counter to everything in OU and UU. I only switched Dusclops in so I could switch back to Scizor to bullet punch Darkrai.

Like I said ill be using him soon anyways so if you dont want to battle darkrai then it looks like we wont battle much soon, I built a whole team around countering youre dusclops alone, jango beats darkrai 50% of the time. Ill use him once more then put it away, please be quicker if you want a few battles, Im doing other things today

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Like I said ill be using him soon anyways so if you dont want to battle darkrai then it looks like we wont battle much soon, I built a whole team around countering youre dusclops alone, jango beats darkrai 50% of the time. Ill use him once more then put it away, please be quicker if you want a few battles, Im doing other things today

Ok. After this battle I'm going to leave once to replace a party member. It's only going to take a minute.w

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years

If your having troble with Houns Darkrai then use Slealth Rock it'll make him unable to use that foucs then you can just Mach Punch (Or just bring 2 fighting types that know Mach Punch that how i counter it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back