• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1000 ways to get kicked out a Pokémon Center

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Time to Pokémonize an old Playground game to P-Trivia because Squirrel updated the game index yesterday!

The point of this game is that, in each post, you put a number (counting up from 1) and an action resulting you being kicked out of the Pokémon Center, which may include the PokéMart as seen in Gen V/VI. Try to keep the actions (a little) Pokémon related.

I'll start:

1. Try to kidnap Nurse Joy and put her in the Medicine pocket of your bag.

Years
Awesome. I was thinking to do this same thing when I was creating "Use, Sell and Release" but I figured one game's enough lol!

2. Try to ride a bike in PC!

Will you put them in the first thread all together or?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Didn't expect another new game, haha.

4. Steal goods from a Kecleon Shop Poké Mart (in Generation V and onwards).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
because Squirrel updated the game index yesterday!
YAY NEW GAMES ♥ gdi why do you do this to me

Srs though this game looks hilarious, these kind of things are always so funny XD

8. Get naked and dance uncontrollably on the counter!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Split a Forretress in half and get in the shell. Then have a friend outside yell out the command for Forretress to use Explosion and once everyone stops freaking out just pop out.

Back