• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The Multi-Dimensional Seaside Resort

Years
This looks great. I just have one question: I don't think I've ever join any RP here yet, but I've played D&D pretty regularly. So can I bring any character from them here or should I just pop in as myself and wreck havoc?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This looks great. I just have one question: I don't think I've ever join any RP here yet, but I've played D&D pretty regularly. So can I bring any character from them here or should I just pop in as myself and wreck havoc?
D&D characters are fine as well! Will be interesting to see how that plays out, haha. I think any reasonably fleshed out original character, be it from an RP, D&D or fanfic will do.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
D&D characters are fine as well! Will be interesting to see how that plays out, haha. I think any reasonably fleshed out original character, be it from an RP, D&D or fanfic will do.
Maybe we should move this thread to the Roleplay Casting after all, and have a new thread in Stage? ^^ So people have somewhere to chat out of character about the RP after all.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Can we use multiple characters that we made? Just wondering, I DEFINITELY don't have a great idea to let two of my favorite RPed characters interact with each other...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Can we use multiple characters that we made? Just wondering, I DEFINITELY don't have a great idea to let two of my favorite RPed characters interact with each other...
Of course!!

Ok I'm just going to make the Stage thread now...

EDIT: why isn't the background pic working for me O.o

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Thanks for getting the IC up for me <3 And sorry for not being around guys, been a bit busy.

Fixed the background in IC!

Back