• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You need my permission before doing that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What do you not want people to say/do with/to you without your explicit permission? For me, you need my explicit permission to give me affection/type affectionate words to me, ie: "ily <3/cuddles/hugs" etc, otherwise I'll literally ignore you, as it makes me uncomfortable when people are affectionate with me without asking my boundaries first.

(This question can be applied to offline/irl senses, btw.)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Yeah, I can relate. I hate it when people wanna hug me :p Anything online is fine though.
Also eating my food >:( Hate it when people do that, esp when I buy it myself

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
I hate it when people touch my stuff without my permission. All the way from my eraser to my phone. I also hate it when people walk into my room without knocking or asking if it's fine to go in. Specially aggravating when I'm NOT in it.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I'm the same with hugs and most physical contact. I will get super aggressive if people give me a hug without my permission.
Also sitting on my bed/entering my room. I hate when random guests do that.

Years
I can relate to all of you so far and cannot stand when people touch my stuff without asking, or if they touch me, or my hair. It doesn't matter who it is, I just don't like unexpected random surprises like that. Don't get me wrong, I love hugs - adore them. I would even hug strangers under certain circumstances, but if it's completely random then no way... I get startled very easily.

Sometimes when I cook, buy groceries or order food, people think they're entitled to take it without asking. So maybe imagine waking up in the morning looking forward to your delicious breakfast and it's gone, because someone carelessly decided it was theirs thinking I wouldn't mind or something. Well I absolutely do mind...so just ask and I will probably share. Don't use my things without permission! -_-

Gosh I sound grumpy.

Years
I do not tolerate people entering my room without my permission, especially because my brother always stole things from me and I worry that others may become thieves like he was.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
hate people looking through my phone/over my shoulder at it when i haven't outright made a gesture to show them what i'm looking at. also, seriously hate it when my parents tell others abt my health without asking me first. :' (

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i hate when people go through my stuff in my room without asking, use my clothes without asking, hug me or give me physical contact without asking (unless you're my mom or best friend), just..a lot of small stuff.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'll mostly be echoing what other people said. I don't like people making physical contact with me or taking my things without asking. The former is fine if we're friends or something, but if a stranger does it there's going to be trouble. As for the latter, it's very annoying when I stock up on food for myself(especially when I'm on a budget), and I find out it's all gone. >_< I share sometimes of course though; a few times I've bought a basket of peaches or pears, and knowing very well that I can't finish them all before they go bad, I left them on the table for my roommates to have too. :)

And one thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is smoking. It is seriously bad for you, and if you do it I hope you can someday quit. But in the meantime do not do it anywhere near me. =/ I can't stand the smell and taste of tobacco smoke for instance, and I will hold my breath and run away if I ever find myself around it. I once had to unload a truck at work and deal with a truck driver who was sitting back with a cigarette right above me! I should have complained(because he wasn't allowed to do that), but I didn't. Heh

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
im cool with physical contact just dont take or go thru my phone / laptop

Years
Yeah I think my personal stuff is the main one for me, physical contact isn't an issue for me cause most of the time people are just being friendly which is great.

Years
I don't like being physically contacted, especially after how much my mother creeped me out by randomly hugging my body for no reason.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i'm the kind of person that requires permission before people hug me or touch me physically in any way. i'm very sensitive to touch and most of the time i don't like being hugged or anything like that. so when someone touches me without my permission, i kinda panic.

of course, if you want to borrow something of mine like my phone or computer or whatever, you have to ask. and sometimes i may not say yes.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
On the internet at least, people who type stuff like *hugs Nihilego* or whatever can Stop Like Damn. It's so uncomfortable and just kinda weird that someone's implying physical contact with me over the internet. Then another one is sharing pictures of me which is a massive no-go; fortunately only a tiny proportion of people have those so that hardly ever happens.

It's weird 'cause offline I'm like "fuck yeah hugs all day". Love physical contact for the most part. But on the internet it's a nooooooooo. Kinda misses the point of this topic though since it's less something that I'll have to give permission for and more something that I Am Just Not Allowing.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
ew um physical contact. like don't touch me if we're not friends?? which is basically everyone because i don't fuckin have any friends lmfao.

also i will get very uneasy if people use my stuff (or even move my stuff) without asking. i don't like people taking my things bc i'm a materialistic lil thing so if it goes missing, i will be maaaad.

also i'll bite ur hand if you take food from me so don't try i don't play

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
if you eat someone's food without asking you're actually one of my least favorite kinds of person. I would buy food for my dinner and then my roommates would eat it for their snacks & head off to the dining hall for their real dinner, which I can't eat at the dining hall b/c of allergies also it's disgusting? so then i would come home and I'd be all ready to eat bagel bites at 11pm but they wouldn't be there! so i'd ask and they said "yeah we made them and ate earlier" so then i would have no dinner b/c stores are closed.

so, you're trash if you eat someone else's food without asking. don't do it.

Back