• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I don't think I have anywhere close to as interesting chemistry stories as the girl one, Elendil.

As for dissections, I've done a few during high school and college.

So far, I've dissected:

- Pig fetus
- Red Crossbill
- Black Cod

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I usually eat more than that. It's just that there was only 8 slices left :[

I also take a medium sized Pizza at Pizza Pizza for 5$, good deal if you ask me^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I usually eat 2-3 piece of pizza only. That's enough for me ^^; Then I'll have leftovers or someone else will eat some.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Homemade pizza is the best though. Dough is always how you want it, cheese is of course gonna be god like cause of it being your choice(Halloumi or Kefalograviera on pizza is divine) and my able cook of a Father has this Tomato Sauce to die for.

@CharOdin:
Yeah I usually tend to post stories that can't be beat. I got it good in that department.most of you probably roll your eyes thinking I'm some smug liar who's abusing internet anonymity

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Homemade pizza>delivery pizza

It just tastes a lot better.

I love making my own pizzas with flatbreads, lots of cheese and the toppings I like. Its so good, I need to make pizza soon.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
One thing that I love about homemade pizza is that you can put your meat in the sauce then on top. I made a sausage bolognese last week, and the left over sauce was mixed in with some more tomato, and bam! Meat on the inside, not mixed with the cheese. Allows the cheese to stay nice and smooth, no greasy residue.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I had mexican food for dinner and there's more and I'm not really HUNGRY but I want it. Especially the sopapilla.

ZN0t7.gif

Sir Codin

I can't stop eating Pizza Hut for some reason, despite the horrible aftertaste...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I know right Jz?! We had chimichangas and tacos and flautas and border dip and it was so good ;o;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That's how I am for food in general. Thankfully unemployment allows for great food once a week, and it gives leeway for weight loss. Lost 15 kilos thanks to being broke, and its been a good reason to lose more.

Good spanish food is in restaurants that have 10 euro servings, so I can forget it for a long time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cheese is amazing. We made sure to eat or take all our cheese with us. No cheese left behind!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
>_>
Jz, totally misinterpreted that. I was a bit weirded out, then realized that you meant her food. I'm sorry, my brain just doesn't want to leave the gutter. :[
Edit: The gif, I meant.

asdfghjkl
Why must it be so difficult to make part of a drawing appear blurred with another part when done traditionally?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Cheese is so good. I like it in Macaroni and Cheese, Quesadillas, Grilled Cheese sandwiches and many other foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back