• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Age of Heroes [OOC]

Dark Aura

u wot m8
Years
Hey, dudes!

Just posting here to see if anyone would want a joint post with Faolan here? If we're matching up by types he'd most likely go with Pierce or Toa, but he really wouldn't mind so long as whoever he's with can keep up with him. :)

If there're no takers, I can always have him slope off on his own.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hey, dudes!

Just posting here to see if anyone would want a joint post with Faolan here? If we're matching up by types he'd most likely go with Pierce or Toa, but he really wouldn't mind so long as whoever he's with can keep up with him. :)

If there're no takers, I can always have him slope off on his own.

I was thinking the same thing. Though I think Foalan would best tag along with Cloe as they take care each other's steel or flying weakness. Toa and Pierce cover each other in a similar way but supporting each other defensively as well as offensively. So, that would be my suggestion ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Don't forget Guardian in your calculations. He's not going to go with Durand, so whoever would like a big fat Golurk at his side, they're welcome. :D

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
I'm writing up my post now. I don't care who Cloe tags along with, or if she goes alone, but I'm not familiar with "joint posts." Is it like what Sir Bastian did in his last post?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Correct, Silver Ice! Instead of posting back and forth, we do it in private and one of us posts the writing in a single post. Spamming the IC with a crapload of posts seems impractical. SB and I made a joint post, instead of doing just that.

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
I see. At first I was wondering if Sir Bastian was using your character, but that's against the rules so it makes sense that the two members would write the post together beforehand and then one person would post. Thanks for clearing that up!

Dark Aura

u wot m8
Years
Well, I don't mind who takes who. 8)

Unless someone specifically wants to go along with Fao, I think I'll do my next post tomorrow with him sloping off on his own and offering for anyone who wants to follow him to do so.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Ray Maverick: That's the idea. If everyone hates him, it'll be more fun!

@Courage: Yup, I think they might make a good team, if Toa can swallow his pride and work with Pierce, though I suspect there will be a lot of bossing around. Toa is used to people obeying him, that's why he acts this way. Not to mention he thinks he's better than everyone else, and he's not afraid to boast. xD

@Dark Aura: Perhaps Fao could go with Roscoe once he gets there? There's not really any type coverage there, but it's one of your last options, unless you want a big fat Golurk. LOL. (Golurks are awesome though)

Also, thank you Ray and Courage for liking my post. I am quite humbled.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Humbled?! That works against your character! I shall unlike your post immediately. :p

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
No, I, Xilfer, am humbled. Don't worry, Toa still despises you with every fibre of his being.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Ack, I apologize for not posting sooner, but there's such a thing as real life. Anyway... Reginard and Durand; Toa and Pierce; Tsulong and Vincent. That leaves Cloe, Faolan, and Guardian, who might or might not be on his own. ...I'm not sure yet who Roscoe will go with, once he gets there.

Dark Aura

u wot m8
Years
Welp, since Ice-types are rather fragile in most cases and don't tend to be very fast, Golurk and Cloe could work well together, whereas Roscoe and Faolan would definitely be fast enough to work well in a fight.

Or alternatively, if Roscoe shows up at the ruins without knowing anyone and encounters Faolan on his own, maybe they both could think that the other is working for the King? :P Could make for an interesting bit of drama, especially if the others are a bit late showing up to break up the fight.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Welp, since Ice-types are rather fragile in most cases and don't tend to be very fast, Golurk and Cloe could work well together, whereas Roscoe and Faolan would definitely be fast enough to work well in a fight.

Or alternatively, if Roscoe shows up at the ruins without knowing anyone and encounters Faolan on his own, maybe they both could think that the other is working for the King? :P Could make for an interesting bit of drama, especially if the others are a bit late showing up to break up the fight.

Hey, that sounds like a good idea. Roscoe and Faolan could fight, until their real enemies arrive and they realize they are on the same side. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh god, I can picture that scene now XD

"Stop, in the name of the king!"

"... You're not with the king?"

"You aren't either?"

*5-second pause before they both leap at the enemies*

Plus, it's always -awesome- when two protagonists duke it out :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Oh, good, I can't wait to see some action. :D But Fao and Roscoe pairing up means Cloe is left alone. Unless Silver Ice wants to pair up with Guardian.

Also
Faolan said:
A Guardian's power was most likely not equal to a supposed hero.

Faolan, for once, is so very wrong :p

Last edited:

Dark Aura

u wot m8
Years
Oh, good, I can't wait to see some action. :D But Fao and Roscoe pairing up means Cloe is left alone. Unless Silver Ice wants to pair up with Guardian.

Also

Faolan, for once, is so very wrong :p

Indeed, we're doing the fight right now. :D

Heh, Fao is wrong more often than he likes to admit. :P

Back