• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quincy

Arcino stood there panting, ignoring the bug that was flying around trying to bother him. He was too disciplined to fall for such tricks.

"Arcino! Let's finish this quick with Aerial Ace!" Quin said happily. He smiled at Arcino. The Grovyle shook his head again. He was still confused. He swung his blue/white blades, but tripped over his own fancy footwork again, and over extended his arm. Arcino cried out in pain and rubbed his shoulder. Hm... Maybe he should call Arcino back. The poor Grovyle would not last too much longer...

Thyme

"Maybe he's in a funk... Wait, why would I need to cover my ears? What's wrong with Able? She seems alright to me..." Thyme said. She glanced over at Snype, trying to figure out what he meant.

(OOC: Oh god, I hope you are prepared for Thyme's reaction if Able blasts her ears off!)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark

Mark took notice to Arcinos condition. He wasn't going to last long, and attacking him would just add insult to injury... Mark decided to play it fair and make the offer.

"Quin, He's tired. I doubt he's gonna be able to keep fighting at that rate. Just call him back and we can continue on. You got one win out of three right now anyways. Maybe..." Before Mark could finish, Able already rushed for Arcino to finish him off with Fury Cutter, completely ignoring Mark.

Snype

"That's why. She isn't exactly loyal to Mark. He'll listen to us Pokemon, but she seems to have something against him... just trust me when I say cover your ears." Snype said.

Nideous

Years
Quincy

Arcino gasped and leapt back, but it was too late. He got hit by the Fury Cutter and was knocked out. Quin frowned and returned Arcino.

"Hm... That pokemon needs a little bit more direction... Ah well... Logana! Come on out and use String Shot!" Quin shouted. The Venonat made a happy noise and began spraying a sticky string at and around Able, trying to get her stuck in her web.

Thyme

"Hm... I guess so..." Thyme murmered thoughtfully. She was a little disappointed that Arcino was gone. Now she lost all interest in the battle. She leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling.

Megaman765

Years
Mark

The string shot hit, but it wasn't going to stop Able from getting any faster. While she did slow down when the attack to hit her, she tore right through the sticky string and got back to normal speed fairly quickly with her speed boost ability. Mark wasn't sure if he should give off commands at the moment... but... maybe it would help with the battle...

"Able..." Mark said but was interupted. Able turned around and glared at Mark.

Snype

Odd... Thyme suddenly lost interest in the battle once Arcino lost... hmm... before Snype could ponder about what that ment, Able turned to glare at Mark.

"Thyme! Cover your ears!" Snype said franticly as Able began to use screech. Snype clenched onto his ears as if for dear life, pulling them down to try and nullify the noise.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: I warned you.)

Thyme

Thyme had just enough time to shoot Snype a questioning look before her ears were blasted off. It was a bone chilling sound, and it made her want to heave. When Able was done, Thyme glared at her. Thyme was shaking, badly. She snarled a wordless threat at Able. Finally, she found the words to speak.

"I'll... I'll kill you!" Thyme yelled, almost as loud, but not quite as shrilly as Able. She leapt to the ground and took a few steps toward Able before falling over. That shriek had effected her worse than she thought. She remembered belatedly that the ears controlled more than hearing, which was why everything sounded oddly muffled, almost as if she had her head underwater. They also controlled the sense of balance. Now that her ears had been thoroughly and utterly decimated, she could barely stand. Seems like she'd have to wait before she ripped Able's wings off and fed them to her.

Quincy

Quin clapped his hands to his ears when the Ninjask Screeched at her own trainer. Hm... Seemed to Quin that this boy may have powerful pokemon, but they were poorly trained as his snivy leapt to the ground with the clear intent of attacking the ninjask. Well, they were still in a battle... Was Quin the type of person to take advantage of something like this? Turns out he was.

"Logana! Poison Powder!" Quin shouted. Logana responded instantly. She jumped into the air and a fine purple powder began spraying in every direction around her as she leapt toward Able.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
She cast a wayward sigh. An uplifted feeling had swept her in its embrace from the speech, stirred something in her, but that could only get itself so far with her less than stellar consciousness. Maybe she needed to just take something for her sleep. It made the most amount of sense, yet something pulled in a challenge for that all in itself. Left to her own devices, she admitted she already missed the accompaniment of the somewhat quirky MacKenzie. She'd eternally be grateful for the pick-me-up she so kindly provided. She would probably eternally groan at herself for just…going to sleep on the girl. Maybe Annalise would be lucky enough to encounter her again to properly thank her, maybe if she were lucky enough—"Hey you!"

"E-Eh?" Annalise was taken off-guard, but she was quick to reassert herself as she turned around and stared at a new teenager, a boy of her age, standing with a bit of a slouch as he let his left arm loom and dangle over his form. "Yeah, you, you're new here, right?" New was an understatement to be sure, but something about being asked so directly would rub her the wrong way. Still, she sheepishly rubbed her arm and nodded, wondering where this was supposed to go. Given the fact that she'd already been treated nicely by a student, she gave a warm smile after her less than strong display—she couldn't help it, she'd take to it in time, but so many kids her own age…she just didn't know where to start. Perhaps this was just another chance at company, possibly to have some conversation she felt she was cravi—"Let's have a pokemon battle!" …What?

"…What?" repeating her own thoughts only made him step forward a bit, revealing a pokeball that he deftly spun over his index finger. "If you're new, Suicune dorm or not, I bet I can take ya, so let's go!" It was easy to tell, she supposed, the girl clad in the blue of the dorm, or he was just assuming. Her immediate response to the declaration, however, was to wrinkle her nose in some form of disgust if only because she didn't like being talked to in such a fashion, but she put that aside, wondering if that was just how those her age really talked…hard for her to say, all she could really do was nod and produce her own ball. "All…right," she said with a bit of hesitation. Maybe the girl should just reserve herself to getting used to this.

The boy threw his ball with a cry of, "Let's go, Gible!" and the small pokemon emerged, teeth gnashing as Annalise sighed a bit inwardly. She recognized the type, she also wondered if the match would have been more fun if she picked a different pokemon, but in a way, she felt it was too late now. She kissed her pokeball before merely standing upright, palms clasped together, cradling the ball as it opened. "Have fun, LapTrap." Immediately, the ball opened and the creature emerged, casting a melodious cry before she lowered her head and towered over the tinier adversary.

Despite the obvious type advantage issue, the boy charged on, ordering a Take Down, steadfast in the presence of the Lapras. Unfortunately, she gave a gentle command of, "Ice Shard, please." The match was threateningly quick, but carried with it the hint of a winter-fresh cool, all the more exemplified by Annalise's attitude on it all, her walking to her pokemon to give a congratulatory pet. "Good work, did you have fun? Hm?"

She began to giggle with her pokemon, a friendly nuzzle before being called out by the boy, "We're not done yet! You got lucky, but I've got five more to go, alright!? I hope you're ready to stop playing around because it's time to get serious!" The boy had recalled his defeated Gible and was reaching for his next ball during his announcement and with one last stroke to LapTrap, she nodded. "Alright, no more playing around." Whatever that meant, oh well. Perhaps it meant she needed to simply give him a stronger display. She gave an affectionate nuzzle to LapTrap before returning to her position. He threw his, a Pidgeotto, and while he said something confident to it, but she wasn't really listening anymore.

It flitted about, making a show of its agility in the air as it nimbly danced around LapTrap in its own little display. It went about as far as, "LapTrap, Thunderbolt…please be gentle." A soft coo came from the gentle beast as she complied, a bolt of lightning streaking from it, grazing the sky and…its opponent. Down it went again. At least this time, Annalise simply considered the pokemon's levels must not have been too high…but still, it was another glaring mistake of a Pokemon to use.

"Don't you have anything else you can be using instead of that…thing?" was hissed In ill fashion, something that finally broke Annalise's mood. "She's not a thing, she's one of my most beautiful friends," she announced, her voice wavering a bit, cracking slightly. An insult to her pokemon of all things! She cooed to LapTrap as she returned the ball. If this was how kids her age talked and acted…she was all the more grateful for her upbringing. She wanted this friendly duel to go elsewhere now, and as he produced his Houndour, she found herself…wanting to shut this kid up and felt ashamed for it.

"Okay, Falke," she whispered as she kissed her next pokeball, "please help us teach him a lesson." Even in her mood, her voice was gentle and the girl carried with her the want to not really…hurt the other, it wasn't its fault if its trainer was a jerk. From her outstretched palm came a burst of light, a small spin, and the immediate unfurling of a gracious wingspan. Her Aerodactyl had taken to the field. There was a slight widening of the boy's eyes as Falke immediately used Roar without any order, turning a ready and eager Houndour into a cowering mess that huddled to its trainer. It was now unwilling to fight and Annalise raised her voice, "Bring the next one please."

It was a downward spiral for the male trainer as his Drowzee fell to Bite, Beedrill to Wing Attack, and as if she were in the mood to rub something in his face, she simply let Falke Roar once more to send his Doduo cowering. Annalise opened her mouth to speak to the boy, to reprimand him about his mannerisms when he stammered, "N-Not fair, h-how the heck did you get a F-Foss…..cheater!" The word stunned her as he accused her again with it, pointing at her in strict fashion, something Falke was none too appreciative of, the prehistoric pokemon opening its jaws as it stared him down…he would hae attacked had the boy not simply ran from its aggressive stance and Annalise couldn't help but sigh as she petted her friend. "Too far," she told him, something that made it throw its head to the side and scoff. "It was just a competition, you don't need to…." She yawned as she waved to him a bit, wrapping her arms over his neck before returning Falke to his pokeball. At least it was good experience…for the pokemon, not so much for her.

Megaman765

Years
Able

Able looked down at the enraged Snivy. Sure was most likely mad because of all the noise... she wasn't looking to harm the snivy on purpose. She just didn't like her trainer's style... his form in battle was atrocious! She couldn't help but scream at him whenever he tried to give off a command! Able flew down to Thyme.

"Oh! Hi! Didn't see you there! Didn't mean to hurt you to much! I know I tend to be loud... just telling this dummy trainer of mine what for! He's doing it all wrong!" Able yelled out. In her distraction, she was hit by Poison Powder. That just pissed her off more! How dare that Venonat attack while her back was turned?

"You... Cheater! Try hitting me when I'm moving! Sorry Snivy, We'll argue later! This Mark person isn't the only dummy here!" Able said as she flew forward with Fury Cutter once more. She was feeling the effects of the poison kicking in.

Snype

Snype jumped down with Thyme and followed her. He put his arms around her to try and hold her back. Of course, she had every reason to be mad at Able... she was loud! That screech could be heard from around the room!

"Thyme comon! Not now!" Snype insisted. He moved his head closer to Thyme to whisper. "Save your ranting to her when the battles finished. I'd like to talk with her myself..." He whispered.

Mark

Mark couldn't believe this was happening. What had he done wrong? Able seemed fine with Mark before when she was a Nincada! Mark only wanted to know... Able was once again fighting by herself...

Nideous

Years
Thyme

"Ranting? I'm not going to rant at her... I'm going to murder her... That will shut her up perfectly," Thyme said as she tried to stumble after Able. However, in her present state, she couldn't even get out of Snype's arms. She then proceeded to tell Snype exactly what she was planning to do to Able in the most graphic terms she could think of. All in a rigidly level and even tone of voice. She soon gave up struggling to get free and simply watched the battle.

"I don't need to try anymore! Hehehe! If you can't listen to your trainer and keep focused on the battle, then I don't have to do anything! Tehe!" the Venonat said. As much as Thyme wanted to strangle her and her happy expression, Logana had a point. But she could at least be a little less cheerful about it!

Quincy

Quin shook his head. Meh, this wasn't any better than fighting a wild pokemon. That Ninjask was very poorly trained. The Snivy too. Hm... Maybe Quin had misjudged Mark. Ah well, it wouldn't be the first time.

"Nat! Venonat!" Logana said to Able as she twirled gracefully, barely dodging the Fury Cutter.

"Logana, attack pattern one..." Quin said, now thoroughly bored. He wasn't even needed anymore. Logana was very adaptable to many situations. And if Able was going to attack on her own, then there was no need to worry. Pokemon were only as good as their trainers. Logana understood and emitted a high pitched noise, and shot it at Able. It was Supersonic. Then, whether it hit or not, she opened up a Confusion. she blasted the mental power right behind the noise attack.

Megaman765

Years
Snype

Snype's eyes widened when he heard the very graphic description of what Thyme was going to do to able. So graphic that he didn't even want to describe it! Talk about violent! But he didn't understand what was wrong with Able... Mark wasn't a bad trainer! Far from it!... Able nonetheless continued battling on her own accord.

Able

SuperSonic... Able luckily wasn't confused by it mostly by how inaccurate the attack was in general as well as able's own annoying noise still buzzing through her own head. Though she did get hit by the Confusion attack. She decided to get more strategical with things and used Swords Dance to sharpen up her claws a bit.

"Don't have to do anything? Alright! Don't do anything then! Makes my life easier!" Able said as she began to use Double Team as well to fly circles around Logana. Her speed was greatly increasing as well...

"Comon Comon Comon hit me hit me hit me!" Able taunted.

Mark

Upstaged by his own Pokemon again... Able was a good fighter... perhaps so good that she felt that she could do everything herself... Mark felt that he trained her just fine! Why was she so moody around him?

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier sat at his mothers empty bedside, his hands grasping the hair on his head and tugging so much that any more would leave him bald. He had tried and worked so hard, earned so much money and fought as much as he could through thick and thin... and all of it was for nothing.

He couldn't save her. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't save her. Perhaps that was what upset him the most, he had come so close, so close to saving his mothers life, but in the end she was still ripped away from him. His mother was still gone. His little sister was at home, his father had left to break the news to her about an hour ago and Xavier refused to leave with him.

Tears were openly flowing down his face now and he slammed his fists on the bedside, was there nothing noone could have done?! Nothing could have happened to save her? No medicine, no procedures, nothing?! She was just gone.... gone like the wind... comforting and happy as it went, but it was never there for long enough.

Xavier sighed and sobbed a little as a lump caught in his throat.

Sudden footsteps caused Xavier to spin around. Burgh stood at the door to the room a single rose in his hand. He put his hand on Xaviers shoulder.

"Xavier I've seen alot in life and this isn't the first time I've seen a friend die, when my mother died I thought my life was over... but I went to pokemon as my guide, I trained harder and harder until noone in castelia could even come close to beating me, I became cold and hard and was no better than a common grade thug. Until that man came, our former champion, the man with the blazing hair and laid back attitude, he said to me "Does this make you feel better?! Defeating everything in your path like a child?! Battle me and I'll show you what it feels like to lose!" The champion demolished me like I was nothing I knelt on the ground and cried, I was nothing again, I had failed my mother again and began to sob louder and louder, but the champion came and held out his hand to me, he said "If you wish to become stronger, than become my gym leader! Castelia city is in need of one and with you our region of Unova will have the eight gyms it requires to become an official league!" Without another word I took the mans hand." Burgh smiled.

"I learned that day that I had to become stronger, but not in the way I already was. The whole time I was just weakening my mental state further. I became the gym leader and took out my sorrow through my art. Come with me." Burgh dragged Xavier to his gym where a pallete of paints and an empty canvas stood.

"Take out your anger Xavier, create the image of your mind on this canvas!" Burgh shouted.

Xavier grabbed a brush and dipped in red paint, he furiously drove it across the canvas and painted.

Flames of anger, orang and red darted across the canvase and at the very center a single piece of black, a little piece of insecurity and hardship, that would haunt him forever. Xavier fell to his knees when he finished.

Burgh slowly clapped. Xavier turned unsure how to react.

"Well done Xavier." the leader said.

"It's just like I thought..." Burgh pulled a pokeball out of his pocket and tossed it to Xavier.

"This pokemon has suffered hardships very similar to yours, I've made him strong enought to face them and with him by your side you should be able to face your aswell." Burgh finished.

Xavier released the pokemon from its casing and a single growlithe stood in an honourable pose.

"Blaze I want you to protect this trainer with your life. He is a very special friend of mine and I want you to see to it that he remains intact. Is that alright?" Burgh asked.

The growlithe, Blaze, nodded.

Blaze

Blaze sat in front of Burgh as they were about to depart for the hospital.

"Blaze theres someone I'd like you to meet... he's going through much the same situation you did... I believe you can help each other." Burgh said.

The same situation?! Blaze remembered what had happened the day his life changed.

Blaze walked along the beach with his mother, she was a proud Arcanine and had a beautiful golden mane.

It all happened so fast, a Kingdra with a grudge launched from the water and attacked them, jets of water were quickly fired and Blazes Mother jumped directly in the way of a hydropump to protect her son. She was launched into a wall, where more and morehydro pumps were fired. Blazes mother couldn't move by the end of it. She was just a limp pulverised body against a wall.

Blaze screamed in anger. The Kingdra turned and looked at Blaze he was about to fire another Hydro pump but stopped in shock of what his growlithe opponent was doing. He was attempting to create a flamethrower.

"Why don't you just run away, like the coward you are?!

Fire blared and purged around Blaze as his anger rose up.

"I'm...not....a COWARD!"

He pulled back his maw and drew in all the energy he could and unleashed it.

A massive blast of fire like an oceans wave of flame swept down on the seadra and burnt it to a crisp.

Blazes vision went foggy as the Kingdra fell to the ground. He collapsed just in tim to see a man with a pokeball on his belt reach down and pick him up.

Blaze had woken up in Burghs gym after that and had readily accpeted the position of the gym leaders pokemon, despite thefact that regulations barred him from the gym.

If this boys experience was truly the same as his... then he would readily go with him if Burgh wished it.

Xavier

Xavier was woken from his daydream by a loud screech. It came from Mark and Quinns battle.

That was how he had met Blaze. Burgh had given him to him as a gift, saying that him and Blaze were the same...

Xavier walked over to Marks battle and began to watch.

Despite everything he was glad he had recieved Blaze.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Why do I sense Able and Logana having a rivalry after this?)

Thyme

Thyme eventually calmed down and shook her head in disgust. Stupid Bug Types. She got her feet under her and stood up, instead of leaning on Snype as she had been doing.

"Humph, so long as she doesn't do that again, I suppose it will be alright..." Thyme said. She walked back to Mark, having regained her sense of balance, and climbed back up to where she was sitting before.

Quincy

"Hm... OK!" Logana said. She then used her Confusion wave, as Quin called it. It was her using confusion, but in every direction around her. Granted, this decreased the range she could attack with it at, but it had the nice trade off of being able to go after anything within it's limited range. Such as Able. Quin smiled. This was going quite well. He was watching Logana with a hawk's eye. She was his youngest and most inexperienced pokemon. But she was still pretty tough. Though... Her speed wasn't exactly that great. Still, she was pretty good, and Quin couldn't wait until she evolved.

Megaman765

Years
Able was once again hit by the confusion attack. Even after all of that speed, She was still being hit! It wasn't fair! To her at least, though she kept going faster and faster... the poison was really taking effect on her.

"Gyah! I was kidding" Able yelled out angrily. She paused a moment and used mind reader to concentrate for her next attack... while the whole poison wasn't helping at all, she got a good clear shot on her target. She flew toward Logana once more and used Fury cutter again.

Nideous

Years
Quincy

"Flash!" Quin yelled out suddenly, startling a few students. He smiled apologetically at them and then refocused on the battle. Logana's antena twitched and she emitted a brilliant burst of light just before Able connected with her attack. Though, she was unable to dodge. Logana went rolling across the floor and bounced back to her feet.

"That hurt! But maybe if you tried listening to your trainer, you might be able to get some where! Because you aren't going to beat me without his help!" Logana said cheerfully, acting like she hadn't just been hit. Though, she was moving a little sorely after that attack.

"Now! Sludge Bomb!" Quin yelled. Logana fired a large orb of icky goop at Able, trying to hit her with the attack.

Megaman765

Years
Mark

Mark turned away from the battle and covered his eyes from the blinding flash that Logana had caused and nearly caused Thyme to fall over from his reaction. Mark caught her and placed her back on his shoulder.

"Able comon! Quit being so stubborn! I got a plan!" Mark called out. Able just hissed at Mark and continued on with her own battling. The flash had really caught her off guard... Able was assuming it was all rotten luck of all things. Maybe she should humor her trainer... She decided not to scream this time. Able stood silent.

"Comon Able, Let's keep our distance for now! Keep away till you get a chance to strike." Mark said.

Able decided to listen, just to humor him. She still wasn't too fond of Mark at the moment but did what he asked. Able kept her distance and flew away from Logana. She could see spots in her eyes from that flash attack and it wouldn't be smart to stay so close after something like that. She dodged the Sludge bomb thankfully when she backed up.

"Swords Dance!" Mark called out. Able had done that as well, again, to humor him. The poison was still taking effect however... if she could just take out Logana before fainting... then maybe the battle would be in their favor... maybe...

Nideous

Years
Thyme

Thyme grumbled and rubbed her eyes. Gah, stupid flashing light. Today was not her day. And then she almost fell because of Mark! She grumbled a few incoherent gripes to herself and blinked again. Big purple spots danced across her field of vision, but they were slowly receeding.

Quincy

Perfect! They had moved away! Now, time to pull out his next trick!

"String Shot! Pattern two!" Quin said. He could already hear the murmers. The others that were watching the battle were wondering what pattern two was. They were about to find out. Logana began spraying the surprisingly tough string into a makeshift dome around her. Now, unless something could burn through it, or get around it, or had an attack that was capable of getting past it some how... Well, he wasn't going to say it was inpenatreble. Far from it. While tough, it was still just webbing. Not too much more defence, but it was better than nothing. And the string was sticky. If something tried to ram into it, they would more than likely get stuck. And one might ask how Logana was supposed to attack from in there? Well...

"Now! Confusion!" Quin said. Logana fired the attack. But, as one might expect, being in that dome of webbing, Logana could not see the outside. She had to rely on her limited insectoid ESP. So, it would be harder to hit anything. But... Not impossible. All in all, not a bad trade.

Megaman765

Years
Clever... Logana had used string shot to make a defensive shell of some sort and was using Confusion to attack in her barricade. Not only did it hit Able, but the effects of the poison were really getting to her now... There wasn't much she could do at the moment, but with the two swords dances, maybe she could cut through this shell after a couple hits...

"Able hang in there! Keep using Fury Cutter on that string shot shell till it falls apart! Careful not to ram into it!" Mark said. Able was going to do that anyway... infact she was already on her way to do just that. She flew right up to the string shot shell and began cutting away at it. If she could keep getting hits with the attack, it would become alot more leathal... Even then, the bug move wouldn't hurt Logana all that much...

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Quincy

"Now! Use Flash again!" Quin yelled happily as Able began slicing through the shell Logana had made for herself. Quin had not expected Able to get through it quite so easily. He hadn't even had time to think of a counter to it. Now, he had to hope that Logana could get away. Because as it was, she was a sitting duck. Logana heard her trainer and emited a blinding flash of light as soon as she saw a hole open in her shell. She personally would have used Sludge Bomb, but unlike a certain bug that was outside, she actually listens to her trainer. Quincy must have a plan of some sort. However, her flash came too late, and Able had hit her with another Fury Cutter before she could get it out. Logana was hurting, but she still managed to pull off the move. But the Fury Cutter had knocked her into the wall of her own sticky dome. Logana was stuck, and she was not happy.

Megaman765

Years
Able got blinded again and was stunned for a moment... by now she was getting used to the bright lights but this was really hurting her eyes and effecting her aim quite a bit. But now Logana was trapped. Perfect. Another problem was that Able was close to fainting... the poison would make her faint any moment now.

"Once more! Fury Cutter!" Mark called out. Able tried her best to make out her target through the blinding lights. She flew forward and used another Fury Cutter which ended up being stronger then the last one that hit.

"Nice plan." Able taunted as she began to slice at Logana.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie just sort of closed her eyes briefly and tried calming her anxiety, thought about it for a moment. This really didn't matter, right? She could just /pick/ someone at random! She opened her eyes to survey the crowd again, spotting a young boy around her age and height, perhaps slightly taller, hanging around. For a moment doubt crossed her mind. Why him? Why not anyone else? Then she reminded herself that this didn't matter and moved over through the crowds to get closer to him. It wouldn't take her long, as despite her appearance she could be rather assertive towards strangers, nudging her way through the crowd until there was nobody between her and the boy any longer. She then tried to draw his attention by waving and speaking up.

"Hi..!"

The boy was, of course, Ciel Vespera.

Paraphrased Joint-Post with Aquataris

Amongst the crowds, MacKenzie found herself bumping into a boy from Raikou dorm. Said boy was specifically Markus Stale. Though, she hadn't gotten his name. Seeing as how battling was the thing to be doing right now, he promptly challenged her. MacKenzie was amused, and yet she was also kind of tired of battling. Regardless, she sent out Beest and watched as the boy sent out an eevee. The two traded blows for a while, with it becoming evident to MacKenzie that Beest had quite a bit more training under her belt than the boy's eevee. It didn't really come as a surprise to her when Markus' eevee fainted. What did come as a surprise to her was what he said and did next.

Markus Stale: "But you're /Raikou/!"

The boy then proceeded to run off, presumably to heal his pokemon. MacKenzie just sort of went expressively blank faced. Not only did it surprise her that he only had one pokemon, but there were a whole lot of things that would've made a lot more sense for her to hear from him than that. He could've been in disbelief over her looks, over the fact that she was female or even over the fact that she used a /bug pokemon/, but over her dorm? They... were in the same dorm! After a few moments she passed it off as not being worth any concern on her part though and went off to find something else to do.

smeargleicon.png
Peinture ♂ Lv. 29 (Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, Extremespeed, Volt Tackle, Haze, Taunt)
tangelaicon.png
Mew ♂ Lv. 30 (Sunny Day, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Leaf Storm)
jigglypufficon.png
Melody ♀ Lv. 31 (Sing, Perish Song, Attract, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Focus Punch)
remoraidicon.png
Limpet ♂ Lv. 27 (Bubblebeam, Lock-On, Psybeam, Sunny Day, Aurora Beam, Bullet Seed)
dunsparceicon.png
Aile ♀ Lv. 26 (Headbutt, Glare, Defense Curl, Dig, Yawn, Sunny Day)
beedrillicon.png
Beest ♀ Lv. 23 (Pursuit, Protect, Acrobatics, Harden, Twin Needle, Focus Energy)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Quincy

"Told you that you'd be better off if you listened to your trainer!" Logana said as she took the Fury Cutter. It wasn't as though she had any choice in the matter. She was thoroughly stuck. She wiggled around, trying to get free. But she was tired. So very tired. It would be so very easy to let go and just faint. But she had to outlast this hyper Ninjask. She had to prove it to Able. After all, what would the point of fainting be? Able would learn nothing...

"Logana! Use Confusion!" Quin said, still seemingly unbothered by Logana's position. He smiled at Mark as Logana quit moving. He looked on as she didn't respond to his commands.

"Hm... I guess she got knocked out... Anyways... Logana! Return! Zemda! Let's finish this battle!" Quin said happily. He sent out his Lapras. She gave a happy croon and scuffled foward a little bit. It was then that Quin realised how dumb it was for him to have asked for a three on three battle. After all, how was she supposed to swim on land? Didn't matter.

"Thunderbolt!" Quin said. Zemda crooned happily and blasted a large bolt of electricity at and around Able. Didn't matter how fast Able was, she would be hard pressed to dodge this. Because the way it was fired, it left very little room to avoid.

Back