• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Orihime's soul travelling back in time and becoming Ichigo's mother confirmed.
Spoiler:

DESTINY confirmed.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I just don't think healing powers suit the "Monk of destruction", I mean instead of healing they used that "Ransotengai" puppet no jutsu thing. Also Ishida is supposed to be smart, you think he'd learn some if it was there to be learnt. Most of the healing magic in Bleach is Kido, Quincy can'y do that.

I would explain slight appearance change quite easily. Being reborn into the world isn't an exact science, she won't be in the best frame of mind when her power goes berserk, stuff changes.

Her willingness to help a person even though he is an enemy is exactly what Orihime would do, though.

The not being a Quincy thing is the biggest hole in the theory but it's still not impossible. Quincy are just spiritually aware humans, Orihime is a spiritually aware human. When Ishida lost his powers all he had to do to get them back was run around and get shot by an arrow, if she really wanted I'm sure Orihime could run around and get shot by an arrow.

So yes. Orihime will lose it, her power will go berserk, she'll wake up as a child with healing powers in the human world, she'll be brought up as a Quincy, she'll meet a dying Shinigami and for reasons unknown (that strangely nostalgic/attractive spirit pressure) she'll help him, one thing leads to another and 3 Children are born.

Their first born child Ichigo takes most of the spiritual powers form both of his parents. It explains why Ichigo and Isshin share the same abilities and why Masaki couldn't put up a fight against Grand Fisher. It also makes sense that he would then go on to take all of Rukia's later on. 2nd born Karin has a fair amount spiritual awareness but the the third born Yuzu has next to none.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I forgot to mention she actually had 4 children, the first ones were twins. No need to guess who I'm talking about here. Remember this part? That wasn't just a power boost that was the perfect harmony of the two spiritual powers of siblings.

IchigoIshidaResem.png

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
When he draws attention to the sameface (Ichigo and Ishida, Ichigo and Kaien,) I think it's safe to assume he's going to do something with it. Of course there are other very similar looking characters that even I couldn't make up a link for.

Still wondering if Tensa Zangetsu looking exactly like Rukia was intentional.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I think Ganju looking exactly like Isshin and Kukaku and Kaien looking like Ichigo pretty much puts Ichigo in that clan. I seem to remember Byakuya saying that people in the noble families have higher spiritual pressure than the average person, Isshin flicked Aizen through a bunch of buildings and Kaien was Lieutenant at a pretty young age. Everything seems to fit.

People always complain about Kubo just writing randomly. How shocked they'll all be when they find out it was all planned from the beginning.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
You guys are supposed to use spoilers for this stuff, since the official English translation isn't out yet... :/

Pokestick said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Lapras- said:
DESTINY confirmed.
Spoiler:
That might be actually be an intentional similarity, but I don't know if I should give Kubo that much credit.

-Lapras- said:
I just don't think healing powers suit the "Monk of destruction", I mean instead of healing they used that "Ransotengai" puppet no jutsu thing. Also Ishida is supposed to be smart, you think he'd learn some if it was there to be learnt. Most of the healing magic in Bleach is Kido, Quincy can'y do that.
Probably just something that Kubo overlooked. The Quinzi's introduced some abilities that Uryu didn't know. His family's arm of the clan has probably been cut-off for a long time.

-Lapras- said:
I forgot to mention she actually had 4 children, the first ones were twins. No need to guess who I'm talking about here. Remember this part? That wasn't just a power boost that was the perfect harmony of the two spiritual powers of siblings.

IchigoIshidaResem.png
That's probably just more a result of Kubo's lazy drawing style.
It seems like half of his male characters share the same face shape.

Pokestick said:
Spoiler:
Lol, whut?

-Lapras- said:
I think Ganju looking exactly like Isshin and Kukaku and Kaien looking like Ichigo pretty much puts Ichigo in that clan. I seem to remember Byakuya saying that people in the noble families have higher spiritual pressure than the average person, Isshin flicked Aizen through a bunch of buildings and Kaien was Lieutenant at a pretty young age. Everything seems to fit.
It's already been implied that Isshin and Ichigo might be related to the Shiba clan...

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well, it's been noted for a long time how Ichigo and Kaien look alike.
I've also seen people on teh internetz say that Ganju and Isshin kind of look similar.
Spoiler:

Manga 528
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Chapter.
Spoiler:

Also

Quincy Stars - Masaki
The moon - Isshin
Title of the chapter a couple of months ago - Born in the Dark

Why is everything Kubo writes so poetic?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Chapter nine million and six or whatever one I just read.
Spoiler:

Anyway.
Spoiler:

Also the rain. All of these significant events happen when it's raining. Zangetsu hates the rain. Loads of chapter titles mention rain. Orihime wishes to be the rain. These Shinigami seem to think bad things happen in the rain. So, what is Kubo doing here? It's clearly more than just setting atmosphere. hmmmm.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Well, I guess Lapras is Kubo, because
Spoiler:

Flipping rain. I guess orihime wants to be misery itself.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
My brain is asploding from the latest chapter leaks...

-Lapras- said:
Chapter nine million and six or whatever one I just read.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyway.
-Lapras- said:
Spoiler:

Also the rain. All of these significant events happen when it's raining. Zangetsu hates the rain. Loads of chapter titles mention rain. Orihime wishes to be the rain. These Shinigami seem to think bad things happen in the rain. So, what is Kubo doing here? It's clearly more than just setting atmosphere. hmmmm.
Spoiler:

Yeah, apparently Kubo thinks he is Oda now... e.e

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Everything is starting to tie together though. We're going to look back on this series at the end and see how everything was planned from the beginning.

Ah yeah, Kubo's off on his honeymoon or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back