• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Starter evolutions and new Pokémon leaked

Years
Pictures within! Do you guys think the fox is as adorable as I do?? :>

SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. You have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Hype is starting to escalate now. The evolutions of the starters look interesting but I have a feeling that the Sobble evolution might be a shiny due to the colour scheme. Also I'm not really sure whether the final evolution of Grookey is holding a drum, or the drum is part of his body.

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
That Sobble final evolution (not in the pictures at the time of this comment posted) makes me wanna rethink being part of the Scorbunny gang.

pkmin3033

Oh boy, here we go. 2 weeks before release and the "leaks" are going to be popping up everywhere. The fun part is trying to figure out what is real and what isn't...I only hope Gex Sobble is fake, for the sake of those who want it as their starter. That thing is going to haunt my sleep. If I can even get any sleep after seeing that. Good lord.

I can't wait for them to punish the entire region these leaks originated from with the next games by delaying them for a week or more again!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Note that some images floating around the internet are fakes - e.g. one was quickly found to be someone's fakemon on dA repurposed.

So while some may be slow in getting into the article, we don't want to put the more uncertain ones in until we're fairly confident they're the real deal.

Years
AHHHH HERE COMES HYPE

The Sobble final evo doesn't seem real, but who knows. Grookey's final evo is so cute :fufu: I wonder what the typing is though?!!

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Here comes the leaks lol. The design looks cute and for some reasons, they reminds me so much of monsters from Yu-gi-oh and Digimon :)

Years
Not really surprised about the leak. It was only a matter of time before it happened.

As for the Pokémon, I really love them. Which isn't really that weird since the only Pokémon I can think of that I don't like since Gen VI is Impidimp. GF is nailing it with designs since Kalos. And as Grookey fan I'm pleased with final evolution. Wonder how will the drum come in play in battle.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Grookey's evo does not displease me. Looks kinda Grass/Dark while I was hoping for a new combination, but not bad anyway.

Years
I didn't looked at the pictures but I'm super happy if Grookey fans are pleased with his evolutions.

Teir

[font=times new roman][color=Red]why not?[/color][
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 7, 2021
im not really digging any of the leaked evos this might be the first pokemon game i play without my starter in the party :(

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
If that is what Sobble's final evolution then I might pick Sobble as my starter as I am undecided between Scorbunny and the water starter. Sobble's final evolution looks to be Water/Ghost or Water/Psychic.

If the Grookey final evolution is real then it is a contrast to Infernape. I wonder what type it will be. Possibly Grass/Fighting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
When I first saw Intelleon I was like "haha, what?" but I actually rather like it now.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I'm glad for the info, and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I hoped to compare these to each other to decide which one I want to pick (even if they're fake, it'd be nice to at least feel like I know for a while), and as such I'm disappointed that there's no Scorbunny. Oh well.

I think both the final evolutions look good - I'm biased towards the Grookey one, though, because it seems like it'd be so cool to Dynamax. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Grookey and Sobble's look pretty real to me. I like Grookey's evolution as well as Sobble's. I mean, watch this be confirmed fake in a day. But Idk, they're pretty convincing.

Note that some images floating around the internet are fakes - e.g. one was quickly found to be someone's fakemon on dA repurposed.

So while some may be slow in getting into the article, we don't want to put the more uncertain ones in until we're fairly confident they're the real deal.

Which ones in particular are deviant art fanart?

Last edited:

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Kind of hope the Grookey ones are fake. Grookey is my favourite of the starters atm and that might change if those are real.

Big fan of the fox and the tiny elephant though. Gives me hope that my dream of a proper elephant Pokemon will come along. Donphan is like a stunted 3 ft tall pygmy thing. I want a proper elephant-sized elephant pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I didn't think of this, I saw it on reddit, but I love it.

Apparently the Grookey evo is named "Rillaboom"
so when you send it out into battle you say
"Go! Rillaboom!"

Delightful. 😁

Back