• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Yeah, isn't so hard to keep extending the KH saga.

Square-Enix: Needs to use all the characters they can, there are 14 FF's.
Disney: Need to add Pixar to the project, every year Disney in association produce a film or two.
I don't see SE using any XI or XIV characters. Pixar movies would be a great addition, as many people say, but I wonder if any of Disney's cartoons, besides Mickey Mouse, would be included, like Kim Possible. We all know how Square Enix likes to add worlds as a surprise, at least in the numbered entries, like The Nightmare before Christmas in Kingdom Hearts and Pirates of the Carribean, Tron, and Steamboat Willie in Kingdom Hearts II.

It'd be hilarious if they included Toy Story because Sora would have to be in a toy form. He could totally be his Play Arts Action Figure (which I have one of, along with Kairi & Roxas..as well as Advent Children's Tifa). I really want to see The Incredibles included, I like that movie.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
This is a list of theatrically-released Pixar Animation Studios feature films in association with Disney, and some planned for the future

1995 - Toy Story
1998 - A Bug's Life
1999 - Toy Story 2
2001 - Monsters, Inc.
2003 - Finding Nemo
2004 - The Incredibles
2006 - Cars
2007 - Ratatouille
2008 - WALL·E
2009 - Up
2010 - Toy Story 3 (In production)
2011 - The Bear and the Bow (In production)
2011 - Cars 2 (In production)
2012 - Newt (In production)
Hmm..A Bug's Life could work in Kingdom Hearts. Do you think Sora would become a bug? Probably I guess. WALL-E is a plausible one. I haven't seen Up, but maybe it could too.

Last edited:

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
Years
2003 - Finding Nemo = Hmm It could work since they did The Little Marmaid on KH.
So yes to "Finding Nemo" lol

2007 - Ratatouille = I would like to see how they would make this.
So yes to "Ratatouille" as well lol

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
What do you expect to see in future KHs. New features, characters?

In Kingdom Hearts 3 I would expect to see some of the FF XIII character, but I really hope they focus on different worlds. As cool as Final Fantasy games are they are not Kingdom Hearts and I would like them to limit adding new FF Characters. Kingdom Hearts is a great game in its own right and I hope they go back to making new disney worlds to visit.

I hope they don't make us redo worlds such as Nightmare Before Christmas... again. However, I expect that they will have us go to worlds we have already gone to. I always hope they would make a Robin Hood world.

firstly, they kinda need to add FF characters since it is halfway classified as an FF game. i do hope they do new worlds though :\ the old ones are gettin kinda stale. fun, but mostly the same as they were.

Well, I think there's a huge probabilty that Lightning or other FFXIII characters appears on further games, mostle cause they're Nomura designs.

Yeah, it's a good idea to add new Disney characters.

Also, redoing the same places, are kinda bored.

i think i may have mentioned to u before but not sure:

there are rumors that Cecil and Rosa will appear in KH3. nothing confirmed yet though but apparently they are a distinct possibility with FFVI chars too.

We're running out of Disney movies to make worlds out of. All I can think of that hasn't been done are Jungle Book (originally to be in KHI, replaced by Tarzan's world), Robin Hood, and Chronicles of Narnia. There are still story elements that can be used for some worlds like Little Mermaid II, Lion King II, Pirates of the Caribbean II & III, and Aladdin III.

No prob, welcome.

~Member List Updated~

u serious? omg lol go to google and look up disney movies and see if u dont get like 54654680446460561654130120132468787979846510012 entries lolz

I always liked kingdom hearts but not enough to join this.
umm...ok..why the hell did u post here then i wonder?

This is a list of theatrically-released Pixar Animation Studios feature films in association with Disney.

1995 - Toy Story
1998 - A Bug's Life
1999 - Toy Story 2
2001 - Monsters, Inc.
2003 - Finding Nemo
2004 - The Incredibles
2006 - Cars
2007 - Ratatouille
2008 - WALL·E
2009 - Up
2010 - Toy Story 3 (In production)
2011 - The Bear and the Bow (In production)
2011 - Cars 2 (In production)
2012 - Newt (In production)
after thinking for a moment though some of those wouldnt be practical, like monsters inc and cars. up doesnt even seem like something that would work to me at least :\
most of those u just listed dont really have enough conflict to be good worlds either. they would have to do some SERIOUS improv to make them work. honestly the only ones i see working in this list (aside from the in production ones) are Toy story 2 and Incredibles since incredibles obviously a hero vs villain movie and toy story had that one robo guy with the lazer eye thing lol (cant remember the name obviously :P)

Also, welcome crazydude.
~Member List Updated~

lol he said he DIDNT want to join crys :P

jeez this was a long post for me xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I thought of two more worlds that could be added to Kingdom Hearts and probably will.
Lilo & Stitch and Chicken Little, both summons in Kingdom Hearts II.

lol he said he DIDNT want to join crys :P

jeez this was a long post for me xD
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
*BEEP**BLEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BLEEP*
*Calms down*
Okay..if someone doesn't want to join this club, then don't say a darn thing about joining or not joining. It is pointless, seeming more like spam than anything that actually contributes to the subject at hand, this one being Kingdom Hearts and the Fan Club created for it. It is a pet peev of mine and a sure fire way to annoy me.

#Members List Re-Updated#

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
I thought of two more worlds that could be added to Kingdom Hearts and probably will.
Lilo & Stitch and Chicken Little, both summons in Kingdom Hearts II.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
*BEEP**BLEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BLEEP*
*Calms down*
Okay..if someone doesn't want to join this club, then don't say a darn thing about joining or not joining. It is pointless, seeming more like spam than anything that actually contributes to the subject at hand, this one being Kingdom Hearts and the Fan Club created for it. It is a pet peev of mine and a sure fire way to annoy me.

#Members List Re-Updated#

ya i wouldnt mind seeing a lilo and stitch world. actually i honestly wouldnt mind revisiting neverland either so u could actually explore the world instead of just the damn pirate ship lolz. *and u could still fly!!!! yaya*

------
calm down crys its ok! lolz. do u need a hug? ;) lol

i agree though if ur not going to join, dont post it; we dont give a damn; no one cares; not a bit; nope; ur adopted. *shot!* lolz.

seriously though thats just spam so dont do it please. or crys will find u!!!! xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
ya i wouldnt mind seeing a lilo and stitch world. actually i honestly wouldnt mind revisiting neverland either so u could actually explore the world instead of just the damn pirate ship lolz. *and u could still fly!!!! yaya*

------
calm down crys its ok! lolz. do u need a hug? ;) lol

i agree though if ur not going to join, dont post it; we dont give a damn; no one cares; not a bit; nope; ur adopted. *shot!* lolz.

seriously though thats just spam so dont do it please. or crys will find u!!!! xD
*Evil Gleam in Eyes*
I will..I have a friend in the Government, its called the Freedom of Information Act. It allows you to find out almost anything about someone or something.

Yeah, re-exploring Neverland would be great. Remember, there is a Peter Pan II.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
is KH3 only for ps3?
I believe so. I don't think it will go to any other systems besides ps3.
Kingdom Hearts III isn't even confirmed yet, Tetsuya Nomura says he has ideas, but for the time being, they just have to remain in his head, saying that "Sora needs a break". The reason for this is because the Kingdom Hearts team is currently making Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Until that is finished they can't start another project. Contrary to how it seems, Birth by Sleep is being programed by the team behind Chain of Memories & reChain of Memories, they also did the programming for 358/2 Days.

As for whether or not it will be for PlayStation 3, I'm fairly certain it will be. However, it may also be released on the Xbox 360, like Final Fantasy XIII, due to the PlayStation 3 not having nearly as many sales as the 360 & Wii, as opposed to being one of the leaders, as the PlayStation 2 was.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Hopefully,Tetsuya Nomura will agree to make III. If so that means more work,putting off Final Fantasy for a while. Also I would really make the KH series popular than it is now.
A point for each opinion.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Hopefully,Tetsuya Nomura will agree to make III. If so that means more work,putting off Final Fantasy for a while. Also I would really make the KH series popular than it is now.
A point for each opinion.
Nomura already said he wants to, he just wants to finish Versus XIII first. I guess Disney has been pressuring him to make it anyway.

Yeah, my stepbrother had to deal with a stereotype associated with the Kingdom Hearts series. When he was playing Call of Duty over Xbox Live, he mentioned how he likes the KH series, he was than mocked for liking "Gay Disney" crap. *sighs* People can be so ignorant sometimes.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I know....thats the way brothers are Im afraid!
And Disney pressuring him? well that's gonna be hard!(lol) and with like millions of fans of course he's going to make it!

-Edit- Do you like my new KH theme in my signature?

Back