• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Indigo Trainers Association
An RP by Elite Killer​

the ITA:​

The Indigo Trainer's Association is the Official Association of Pokemon Trainers registered in the Indigo League, which is comprised of Johto and Kanto. This Organization has 5 tiers. The top tier is known as the Champion Tier, which is occupied by Lance, the Champion of the Indigo League. The Second Tier, the Elite Tier, is comprised of the Elite Four and other Elite trainers. The lower three ranks, the Gold,Silver and bronze ranks, are comprised of Gym Leaders, Expert trainers and other trainers. The best of the group are in the Gold tier. The middle of the pack trainers are in the Silver Tier, and the lowest Tier, where new members start, is the Bronze Tier. But, there is a use for the organization. What many outside the association do not know is that the ITA is a secret force that deals with clandestine organizations such as Team Rocket and others with similar ideas.

Background:

Seven years after the second split up of Team Rocket, the notorious Team Galactic based in the Sinnoh region has arrived in Johto and Kanto, searching for the Sinjoh Ruins, which has a connection with Arceus. This arrival of Team Galactic has alerted the ITA which sprung into action. The Trainers from the ITA and the members of Team Galactic engaged in a battle at the shores of Olivine City. Lives were lost in that battle, which frightened the people of Johto and Kanto. The ITA began recruiting more Trainers to their cause and Team Galactic has spread their roots into the Johto and Kanto regions. The Johto and Kanto regions have been submersed into a possible large-scale conflict. Team Galactic has been preaching about creating a new and better Universe, while most of the population disagrees with Team Galactic's message. But, this has not stopped Team Galactic. They have committed Millions of resources in attempt to find Arceus.

You:​

You are a Trainer who has recently been admitted into the organization. You are to develop your skills and be ready to assist the organization at all times. When you register, you will be given a list of items to assist you:

-The Starter Pokemon you select
-$1000.00
-5 potions
-5 full heals
-A Pokedex
-5 Pokeballs
-A PC service Account (So you can use the PCs at Pokemon Centers)

You will start your Journey at one of the registration offices: The Johto Office in Cherrygrove City, or the Kanto Office in Pallet Town. There are other Offices in Vermillion City and Goldenrod City, but those are not used for registration.

Starter Pokemon:

187.gif

Species: Hoppip
Level: 5
Moves: Splash/Synthesis/Confusion
Taken by: SelenaStar

037.gif

Species: Vulpix
Level:5
Moves: Ember/Tail Whip/Flail
Taken by: DarkAngel91

116.gif

Species: Horsea
Moves: Bubble/Smokescreen/Dragon Rage
Taken by: Elite Killer

081.gif

Species: Magnemite
Moves: Metal Sound/Tackle/Magnet Rise
Taken by: Yagerbomb

111.gif

Species: Ryhorn
Moves: Horn Attack/Tail Whip/Curse
Taken by: Scarf Blade

063.gif

Species: Abra
Moves: Teleport/Barrier/Knock Off
Taken by: Kitred123

Rules:

1. I am the GM and what I say goes.
2. This is a T rated RP. Keep it that way
3. When making an attempt to capture a Pokemon, leave it at the Pokeball shaking. I will decide if you make the capture
4. No god-modding or bunnying
5. Be reasonable when encountering wild Pokemon. a level 100 Charizard will not be a route 1.
6. Be active.
7. When challenging Gym Leaders, PM me and I will send you the team the Gym leader uses and let you do he battle. You will not always beat the leader.
8. Consult with me before finding rare items.
9. I will control when Legendaries will appear
10. Post good posts. I'm lenient when it comes to length, but no one or two liners.
11. When a RPer is promoted up a rank, their spot becomes open.
12. I will decide when you Pokemon level up and learn new moves.

SU Form:​

Name: (Obvious)
Gender (M or F)
Starting town: (Cherrygrove or Pallet)
Appearance: (Picture preferred)
Personality: (A paragraph about yourself)
History: (what happened before you were admitted into the organization)
Starter Pokemon: (One that has not been taken)

Current RPers:​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Name: Shirona (Sherry) De La Cruz
Starting town: Cherrygrove
Appearence:

Personality: Shirona is what most people call anti-social. She doesn't like people, nor does she trust them. She's a romantic at heart, and loves dragon-types, Dragonair in particular. She also loves the color blue. She's a very loyal person and will do her very best to protect anyone she calls friend. She's a shy girl and once you get her to open up, she's actually a very understanding and caring person. Although she does a have a firey temper.

History: Shirona had been on the beach playing with some water pokemon, when Team Galactic struck. The pokemon fled, and since then the beaches have been like a ghost town. Shirona missed the pokemon, so she vowed to help bring down Team Galactic. She joined ITA for just this reason. She's a fierce competitor, and hates to lose. She hopes that by defeating Team Galactic, she can bring the pokemon back to the beaches of Cherrygrove city.
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix

(OOC: Hope this is ok. I like this RP)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
I'd like to reserve magnemite please.

Name: Tyson McLennan
Starting town: Pallet Town
Appearance:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61452&stc=1&d=1311662628
Personality:
Tyson has a cheery, upbeat personality. He always has a positive look on life, no matter how bad a situation may get. Tyson will never give up on his dream to be the best Pokemon Trainer out there. Tyson tends to go with the flow and does not get worked up when things don't go his way. He is always in a good mood, even with the recent stirrings of Team Galactic in the area. Tyson will always want to get to know anyone he meets, which is according to him, a part of the fun of being a Pokemon Trainer.

History:
Tyson was born in Saffron City, Kanto. Tyson did not live in Saffron long as his mother had a weak immune system and needed to move to a place where there was cleaner air. Pallet town fit the need for Tyson's mother and they moved there. Tyson idolized Red, who was raised in Pallet Town and Tyson got to meet Red. Tyson spent his free time doing errands for Professor Oak, stuff like getting the mail and deliveries. It may seem like boring work, but Tyson relished the opportunity to work with Professor Oak. When the ITA was founded, Tyson was quick to sign up and is now ready for his journey.

Starter Pokemon: Magnemite

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@Darkangel: you are accepted!

@yagerbomb: you are reserved for Magnemite

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
err... may I join?

I just joined today, but I hope that doesn't hurt my chances of joining. I'm familiar to RP'ing.

Name: Sethos (Seth for short) Windrunner
Gender M
Starting town: Pallet Town
Appearance: (May I get back to you on this?)

Personality: Sethos has a gentle heart deep down. He's willing to share in another person's pain, and he's kind, caring, and helpful(as best as he can) to those he thinks need it. However, he keeps his heart defended. His outer defenses have been hardened to the point where he isn't a complete pushover, and he seems able to throw off just about any insult or ridicule with a witty charisma. He pushes through to the best of his abilities and will come to the defense when it's called for. Ambitious and determined, Sethos won't give up once a battle or struggle has begun.

History: Often alone, Sethos roamed aimlessly around Viridian City and surrounding areas as a child. All of what little friends he was able to make have left years ago to start their journey into the pokemon world. He has always wanted to start a pokemon journey, too, but when his grandparents (his only family) feel ill, he took it upon himself to take care of them instead. He knows he made the right choice, but being without his own pokemon left him longing for the chance to venture out. But he'd never tell anyone that.
This year, his grandparents were finally well enough to take care of themselves, so he was free to begin his journey. As he found out, though, the world can be cruel. Almost immediately, Team Galactic took his starter pokemon and left him weak on the side of the dirt road. Because of this, he joined the ITA and vowed to do what he could to stop Team Galactic's plans.

Starter Pokemon: Ryhorn

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@Godzil: Hoppip Reserved!

@Kitred123: Abra Reserved!

@Scarf Blade: Ryhorn Reserved! Welcome to the PC!

Spots are full for now!

Name: Logan Davies
Gender Male
Starting town: Cherrygrove
Appearance:
PBRJoe.png

Personality:
Logan is very confident in himself, no matter the challenge. He is very sociable and can make friends with near anyone, no matter their personality or age. Logan considers himself a hit with the ladies, although this is not always the case. Logan is always up for a challenge, no matter what dangers may occur. This attitude is what drew him to the Indigo Trainers Association. Logan has a tendency to make sure he always looks "perfect" so when opportunities arise, he is ready for whatever life may throw at him. Logan's overconfidence can get to him, often causing him mistakes and missed opportunities.

History:
Logan was born in Violet City, Johto. Logan learned about Pokemon at a very young age from his Father, Falkner. Logan's dad taught him all about Pokemon for when it was time for Logan to attempt to defeat the Pokemon Gyms of Johto. Logan didn't end up going as early as he planned, but still spent time studying about Pokemon. Growing up as a kid, Logan was the popular kid in school, having many friends during his childhood. When the ITA formed, Logan saw this as the perfect opportunity to prove to the people of Violet City that he is a skilled trainer like his Father. With the help of Falkner's persuasion, Logan was admitted into the ITA and given his first Pokemon, a Horsea. Logan now stands ready to take on the Pokemon League.

Starter Pokemon: Horsea

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Sign-Up

Name: Dylan Nampt
Starting Town: Cherrygrove
Appearance: Imagine him with blonde hair
Spoiler:

Personality: Dylan is the guy that wants to be everybody's best friend. Unfortunately, he doesn't have much confidence, which makes most people shrug him off. He can never seem to show that he is a sweet guy that can crack some great jokes because of his shyness. He has only every had one person that actually knew him, who later died forcing him to not speak. He hasn't spoken for 5 years, and he hopes that he will find his confidence by joining the ITA

History: Dylan didn't grow up in Cherrygrove City, in fact he had moved there to join the ITA. He is originally from Rustboro City, where he went to school. After his best friend died by drowning, he shut himself out from the world. He didn't want to live like this, but he couldn't stop, it felt natural now. He went home one day when the news came on about a war in a far away place. This sparked a light in his head, that was his ticket out. The next day, he left home and headed to the airport to get on a plane to a place called Cherrygrove City, where he would find a way to live a normal life once and for all.

Starter Pokemon: Abra

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@Curious: There are not any spots now but if someone is promoted up a rank, a spot becomes open at the bottom rank.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I suppose I'll start off in Kanto if needed. If so then just replace "Cherrygrove"s with "Pallet Town" XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@ Yagerbomb: Accepted!

Okay, everyone who has a spot reserved but has not done their SU, you have until the end of today (my time zone) to finish your SU, or else your spot will be opened. I will start the RP next monday/tuesday, as that is when I return from my weekend trip.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Spots are Open for the first two SU's! No reservations, just complete SU's please.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Honestly my SU is as complete as it can get atm; I need to make more posts so I can be allowed to actually attach images to posts, so when that happens I can completely complete it

if you absolutely MUST have a link right now, then here: (4.bp.blogspot.)(com/-RH5Tinib9do/Ta8SuCHmRWI/AAAAAAAAB4A/Ly3Ms_T8kQY/s1600/anime+boy.jpg)

just get rid of the parenthesis

Back