• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Man,just how many years i've waiting for the update for this game:frown:.What a shame,it was good for the gameplay but less for the spice of it:shaking-head-no:.He's lucky that i don't know him in person or else I have already knock he's head for not completing this game.:evil-smirk:

Lil thing called life mate.This aint a job its a hobby for people they dont get paid to make these games.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 16, 2019
I patched the game the right way but the screen goes black and stays like that after nidoran attacks gengar on the intro.

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
>7 badges
well the rival in front of gym three crashes the game, so im gonna say thats a no

EDIT: redownloaded/repatched and it works now

these gyms r super easy tho, dude

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Is it completed?

No. You can reach the 7th Gym, but that's it. Creator's flown the coop. It's possible hacksrepairman, a hacker who picks up abandoned projects will grab this game someday, but it's not likely.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
So sorry that I'm late but I talked to him before and he said he wouldn't since the creator is still active.

Well, I wasn't expecting anyone to do that. He only picks up projects he's interested in that he chooses himself. Otherwise I would have asked him myself. But yeah, perhaps in another year or two he'll tackle this one. We're really close to the end with there only being one badge and the League left.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2022
I'm really loving this game!!! Great job on everything. I am new to Poke community as well. I look forward for the updates and pointers. I'm hooked. Can't put it down! 😂😂

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I'm really loving this game!!! Great job on everything. I am new to Poke community as well. I look forward for the updates and pointers. I'm hooked. Can't put it down! 😂😂

glad to see a fellow rom hack player enjoying it. but as far as i know the creators jumped the ship and it's abandoned.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2022
Thanks. I'll check some of these hacks out. I'm not a creator, but I have thought about learning to do all that. Definitely something that I'd be interested in.

Years
  • Seen today
@The Roniverse
Using savestates works on short term, until the game forces you to save in-game. For example after the Pokemon league, before trading or at any battle frontier.
Therefore it would be a good idea to make sure the in-game saves work as well, otherwise the game will crash at those points.
Although it's probably not needed in this game.

Years
@The Roniverse
Using savestates works on short term, until the game forces you to save in-game. For example after the Pokemon league, before trading or at any battle frontier.
Therefore it would be a good idea to make sure the in-game saves work as well, otherwise the game will crash at those points.
Although it's probably not needed in this game.

True, considering this game's only till the 7th Gym sadly (and on that note, avoid the Battle Stadium at all costs). I saw a few posts back that there's a good chance too the creators jumped ship :(. Unless hacksrepairman comes to the rescue in the near future we might never see the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back