• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Is there any news on Beta 4? Or any new screenies? I've been following this one for years.

Layla Ortiz

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Do you need to replace Johto Starters with Alola Starters?

Is there any news on Beta 4? Or any new screenies? I've been following this one for years.

No. It is not still in development. Chrunch cannot update.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Mar 20, 2021
I have two questions 1 since the game only has 7 gyms is the starters you're given posed to be the starters or are they just Pokemon the fill-in as the starters also when does ruffski and fribitad evolve

Last edited:
Years
Late to the party with a response to what was said above, but we aren't entitled to anything. The dudes who make hacks for us to play don't owe us anything, and that includes explanations for why there haven't been updates or anything of the sort.

I know that but I still would like to know he cancelled it I really like this hack sad to see it not get done but we dont know what going on or did go on in the persons IRL

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 18, 2022
hi I downloaded the new beta zip file how do I play the game now I would like to try out Pokemon cyan and downloaded the zip but don't know what to do next please help thanks :)
- ChaoticPanda aka Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back