• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Animal Crossing Fan club

Years

THE ANIMAL CROSSING FAN CLUB

Hello everyone! This is the new clubhouse for one of my favorite games: Animal Crossing!
I started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf back in 2018 and then, when I got my new Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch (aka the coolest and cutest console ever created) by the end of 2020, I started New Horizons. I really love the game and the series in general and I bet there are many fans here too!
I know many people stopped playing, but this is also an occasion to get your game back and show your love for the series!

The idea of this clubhouse is pretty simple: talking about everything that relates to the Animal Crossing series: might they be old and new games experiences, pics your Island, your villagers, art you find on the Internet, Animal Crossing related clothes, discussing the old and new games features, fantasizing about the new games and so on. Basically, whatever you want!

The interesting part of this clubhouse is that I would like to keep it alive and try to create a small community, even if we are on a Pokémon forum. That's why I came up with an idea: THE TRADE CENTER. If you need villagers, specific items, clothes and so on, you can ask here. Simply write, at the end of your post, "LOOKING FOR:" in "bold" text and colored in "DarkOrchid" and then using the spoiler tag, put the category of the thing/villager you are looking for. On the other hand, if you want to give away something or a villager, you might write "GIVING AWAY:" at the end of the post and follow the same rules explained before. The categories are:

- VILLAGER
- ITEM
- CLOTHES
- ELSE

Then you need to specify exactly what you are looking for. It's easier to do than to explain it lol, so here's a couple of examples.

LOOKING FOR:

Spoiler:

GIVING AWAY:

Spoiler:

HOW TO JOIN:
Forum username:
Island name:
Switch code
(only if you want!):
Town name (New Leaf):
Nintendo 3ds code
(only if you want!):
Pocket Camp friend code
(only if you want!):
Who's your favorite NPC?
(elaborate as much as you want)
Who's your favorite villager? (elaborate as much as you want)

IMPORTANT: Note that you don't have to own a game to be part of the clubhouse, because everyone is welcome! If you have no Animal Crossing games, you just need to put your forum username and answer the questions!

MEMBERS LIST:

Spoiler:

THE TRADE CENTER:
Spoiler:

EVENTS HALL of FAME:
Spoiler:

I will keep my first post updated as much as possible and I will also do my best to graphically upgrade it!

Last edited:
Years
I'll be the first one to properly join, even to clarify the whole thing and give my answers.

Forum username: _confused_piplup_
Island name: Atlantis
Switch friend code: SW-4381-3145-4920
Town name (New Leaf): Atlantis
Nintendo 3ds friend code: 5129-4940-8304
Pocket Camp friend code: 5496 8707 989
Who's your favorite NPC?
Indeed Isabelle. She's cute, nice and sometimes quite silly. I am not a fan of the "silly and funny character". I feel like she had more personality in New Leaf tho. Another of my fav characters is surely Gracie: nice design and nice "story arch". I am kinda sad she didn't really make it to New Horizons.

Who's your favorite villager?
I'd say it generally changes and depends on the moment and various experiences. For now, it's definitely Judy. She's so unique and particular! She's cute and I like having her around.

Years
Forum username: Sheep
Island name: Selphia
Who's your favorite NPC? (elaborate as much as you want): Celeste is too cute and precious.
Who's your favorite villager? (elaborate as much as you want): So many!! But I absolutely adore Willow, she may be my favorite. So cute and elegant even if she is a snooty. I also like Lolly, Kid Cat, Raymond, Stitches, Judy, and many more. <3

There are so many good villager options that it outright hurts sometimes that they only give us 10 villager slots. I could easily get 20 I really like and make space for them!!

Years
Forum username: Sheep
Island name: Selphia
Who's your favorite NPC? (elaborate as much as you want): Celeste is too cute and precious.
Who's your favorite villager? (elaborate as much as you want): So many!! But I absolutely adore Willow, she may be my favorite. So cute and elegant even if she is a snooty. I also like Lolly, Kid Cat, Raymond, Stitches, Judy, and many more. <3

There are so many good villager options that it outright hurts sometimes that they only give us 10 villager slots. I could easily get 20 I really like and make space for them!!

Welcome to the fan club! So glad to have you here~
Celeste is indeed very cute and nice and a very interesting NPC! Also, the villagers you have mentioned are all pretty good. I personally think I have a preference for the snooty villagers ahah. Also, no surprise your fav village is a sheep hehe~

animal-crossing.gif

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Forum username: ZeoStar
Island name: Nautica (origin: https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Nautica)
Town name (New Leaf): Castle
Who's your favorite NPC? Blathers.
Who's your favorite villager? Jerimiah

Coincidently, I turned on New Leaf again yesterday. For some reason I had so many mice species villagers. I've never payed off my house debt in any Animal Crossing game and New Leaf was no exception either apparently. So many distractions. Hopefully New Horizons will be the first.

Years
Forum username: ZeoStar
Island name: Nautica (origin: https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Nautica)
Town name (New Leaf): Castle
Who's your favorite NPC? Blathers.
Who's your favorite villager? Jerimiah

Coincidently, I turned on New Leaf again yesterday. For some reason I had so many mice species villagers. I've never payed off my house debt in any Animal Crossing game and New Leaf was no exception either apparently. So many distractions. Hopefully New Horizons will be the first.

Yeeey! Welcome to the club!
I restarted New Leaf some time ago and indeed it's a pretty mice game, but I have much to do! Blathers is indeed a nice NPC and obviously one of my fav ones. If only he had more dialogue lines... He becomes a little repetitive when you spend much time in the game, but surely still one of the best ones! He's also really cute ahah~

Never had Jeremiah in any of my towns/island, but indeed he looks like a funny villager to have around!

tumblr_2bbc75d0f08736659c6988d2d5e4e89c_bbe57f6d_400.webp

Years
Wow, that's such a smooth and beautiful gif of Blathers!! I forget how gorgeous of a game NH is. T_T Do you have your favorite villagers in your island?

Years
Wow, that's such a smooth and beautiful gif of Blathers!! I forget how gorgeous of a game NH is. T_T Do you have your favorite villagers in your island?

Blathers is always so cute lol ^-^

Yep, I have a bunch of my fav villagers. I hunted for them and it took me almost a year lol. I have several fav villagers and tbh I haven't played mnay games, so I need some variety and actually see the ones I like the most. There are indeed some that got my attention, like Ankha, Judy, Julian, Zucker. I really love those because they are all really unique and all of them are in my Island hehe (laugh full of satisfaction).

Here's my villagers list:

Spoiler:

Years
I will also take this occasion to show my Island, but it will probably be a very long tour! I encourage you to show your Island/Town as well, if you wish!

Here we go! (Notice that I had already done something similar so there are old and new pics!). Also notice the fabulous piplup dress, that I downloaded. It's really cute!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I missed out on buying turnips this week, only to find out my town was selling them at over 400+ per piece.

...pain

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
  • Age 16
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Forum username: Cosmega
Island name: Eternia
Who's your favourite NPC?
Timmy and Tommy. They're so gosh darn cute! Just look at them!
Who's your favourite villager?
I don't really have favourites, but I think anyone who moved to my island and is not a jerk.

I have finally found my people.

Years
I don't really have favourites, but I think anyone who moved to my island and is not a jerk.

Welcome to the club! So glad other people are joining! 😍

Timmy and Tommy are indeed a good choice! They are adorable!

giphy.gif

Years

Timmy and Tommy. <3 Glad to see other fans of these youngins!

Years
So, today there are (there will be, for most of you) fireworks in Animal Crossing! I have recently started to replay Animal Crossing New Leaf, since a friend of mine asked me. I have never really paid any attention to those little events like fireworks and sometimes even tournaments. Contrary to my expectations, it was quite a cool moment, especially if you have a friend to share it with! Here there are my pics!

Spoiler:

On a more general note, do you like these kinds of "small events" in Animal Crossing? Do you usually attend them? Do you actually enjoy them?

Years
I honestly feel like I forget about them half the time, whoops! Fireworks are adorable and are one of the ones I do remember paying attention to though, they used to make me really happy in NL. <3

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
I love Animal Crossing. It's simply the cutest game ever. ☺️

Forum username: Sweet Serenity
Island name: Tranquil City
Switch code (only if you want!): I'll edit this when I look it up. I don't know it by heart. lol
Who's your favorite NPC?
-My favorite NPC is probably Blathers because he's so intelligent and practically loses his mind whenever you bring him a bug to analyze, which I always found hilarious.
Who's your favorite villager?
-It's hard to choose because I like so many of them. I like Apple a lot because she's goofy and tends to visit my house often. Pecan is also very lovable because she has a lot of personality and style. The same goes for Judy as well. Judy is also very cute too. I also like Alice because she's so laid back and chill, someone I could definitely get along with in real life. I also find Tybalt, the jock tiger, to be pretty funny.

Years
Yeeey! I am glad to have you here :)

Blathers is indeed really cool and such a sweet character! It's one of my favorite NPCs as well!
Also, nice villagers you chose! I have had both Pecan and Alice at some point and they were pretty nice, especially Alice! I remember I liked her a lot and it's indeed one of my favorite ones as well. But about Judy, I can do nothing but agree with you lol. She's a current villager in my Island and I love her so much! Not only she's so cute, but she is also really unique among the villagers!

That being said, a warm welcome to the club!

dxbayern-dxactph.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Forum username: Megan
Island name: Seria

I'm not sure, tbh. Blathers is ok but I don't like that he always has to wake up whenever I visit him during the day. ^^"
I only have like 5 different villagers but bot Cherry and Maddie are alright.

Question: I got to deliver a present from one villager to another. However that other villager won't talk to me because they're cooking. I know they want me to get a cooking license and get the recipe before being able to talk to them. However, I can't get the license (doesn't show up in the Nook Miles Redeem shop). I tried looking up what guides said and they just talked about only needing the 2.0 update (I have 2.05).

Does anybody happen to know if there are other things I need to do? ^^"

Back