• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova's Prettiest!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If we have an ugly thread we gotta have a pretty thread :)

Which of Unova's Pokemon do you think are the ~prettiest~??

Years
Lilligant is one I'd definitely name. You can never have enough Grass-type waifu Pokemon, and with that beauty comes strength with its devastating Quiver Dance.

Gothita's line probably comes a close second in terms of beautiful appearances, but I'd also give Sawsbuck (particularly the winter form) and Swanna some honourable mentions.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmm all good choices...

But what about Virizion? It's shiny is literally the definition of pretty.

Although I dunno Sawsbuck to me is just standard? I guess you COULD paint it pretty.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
For me.
All Unova's Pokemon is pretty.
But for prettiest is Stunfisk probably between Sawsbuck, Virizon, and Liligant (Why all grass type so pretty )

Sirfetch’d

Virizion is one of my favorite shinies of all time, so it's up there. My favorite though from this gen in terms of prettiness is Vullaby. It's just so adorable to me! It's evolution looks just as good. <3

1.Vullaby/Mandibuzz
2. Jellicent

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Nobody has still mentioned the snivy line, and I think I will because
it might be partly based off ACANTHUS!

acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif
acanthusleaves.gif

(btw, I'm sure many Unovian pok?mon look pretty in their own different ways)

Years
My choice for the prettiest pokemon in Unova is the unconventionally beautiful Volcarona. The kingdom of insects can be gorgeous too! Butterflies, ladybugs, fireflies, beatles, lightning bugs, dragonflies etc. I also just love winged creatures in art from angels to fairies.

This pokemon's dramatic pattern of primary colors practically hypnotizes me. It reminds me a little bit of the Madagascan Sunset Moth.

My top 3 list for prettiest Pokemon in Unova would be Volcarona, followed by Liepard and Serperior (especially the shiny form) for 1st and 2nd runners up.

Back