• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
Years
Johto pokemon on Fire red

What johto pokemon are catchable in the wild on fire red? also, where do you get a lickitouge

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
Years
I'm not sure what Johto pokemon are in FR but you can get a Lickitung from a guy at Route 18, I believe you trade him a golduck or slowbro, Not sure. Also you could always ask in the Q&A for small questions like these.

Years
By Johto, I'll assume you meant Gen II:
Spoiler:

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
Years
You can get most Johto pokemon in the sevii island.
And Sweet Candace, you're quite right about Misdreavius on Sevii island 5 but that only applies to Leaf Green. You get Murkrow instead on Fire Red.
Also you can get Quilfish (Remoraid in Leaf Green), Wooper (Marill in Leaf Green), Skarmory (Mantine in Leaf Green), Delibird (Sneasel in Leaf Green) and other Johto pokemon that are not version exlusive.
The only exceptions are Hoothoot, Mareep, Aipom, Sunkern, Snubbull, Stantler, Pineco, Teddiursa, Houndour, Miltank, Shuckle, Sudowoodo and Smeargle.

Last edited:

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
Years
Premier Balls?

Yea we all know that to get one premier ball, you have to purchase like 10 or 11 regular pokeballs in the mart. But do the premier balls have any specific sort of purpose in catching pokemon? I mean like it's only a 1x catch rate like an ordinary pokeball yet the description said something about being used in events.
My initial thought was improved catch rate on legendarys (though this isn't exactly true once I saw for myself)

So does it have any specific purpose or does it function like a regular pokeball?

Years
I don't think it does anything special and with the buy 10, get one free thing.. I always forget and end up buying 50 all at once, instead of 5 lots of 10.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
There's nothing special about that Pokéball. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's just a ten purchase and get another free. It's just as useful as a regular Pokéball.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2015
Premier ball has the same catch multiplier as pokeball. That's why they give it to you at the start of the game for ten pokeballs, instead of ten greats, ultras, etc. The thing about events just means event pokes (from nintendo events) come in premier balls.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
Which types of attacks are physical and which are special?

I know that fire, water and grass are special, but what are the others?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
Im currently playing Emerald. I was wondering, where can I find Exp share? It's getting annoying trying to level up without it:/

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Which types of attacks are physical and which are special?

I know that fire, water and grass are special, but what are the others?
Physical
Bug
Fighting
Flying
Ghost
Ground
Normal
Poison
Rock
Steel

Special
Dark
Dragon
Electric
Fire
Grass
Ice
Psychic
Water

Im currently playing Emerald. I was wondering, where can I find Exp share? It's getting annoying trying to level up without it:/
After delivering the letter to the dork Steven, go back to Rustboro (via Petalburg) and visit Devon Corp again. Chat with the Prez and he will fork it over to you.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
Ah thanks. I am playing with the last owners data (because I want his pokes:badsmile:), so I missed a significant portion of the game lol. I might finish breeding the stuff I want, then just start a new game, since he apparently traded Kyorge and Groudon...

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Can anyone verify that the Emerald SR-before-the-location-bar-comes-down method to finding shinies works? If you don't know what I mean, search "emerald shiny" on YT and snag the Regirock video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back