• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Phew, shower done. No politics that I feel like discussing right now.

My guilty pleasure, Guilty Crown, killed off the most innocent and cliché timid, nice girl-character. I'm surprised at how it managed to touch me a bit. The death seems to have triggered the sissy main character's development into a heartless, Light Yagami/Lelouch-ripoff leader type guy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

There were flags for that everywhere, glad it happened as main characters in mein fuhrer mode are always entertaining to watch. I would give an ironic comment about your Geass/DN comment but I think on this forum it would just come across as me being a jerk.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, the second opening for instance made it really obvious.
But now I know what triggered it in the end :P

It'll be fun to see him a) doing something constructive for once, b) having to hurt people, and c) finally becoming badass.
Because when it comes down to it, we watch fighting animu for the badassery.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed. I also watch my shoujo fighting anime for cuteness, although that doesn't always work out too well....Symphogear....
Symphogear.png
...see that and expect something like precure....actually get
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wish I cared about Madoka more. I only really liked Sayaka in that show. Of course I still scored it highly because of the character design (Ume Aoki), music (Yuki Kajiura) and of course the witches labyrinth that reminded me of....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Speaking of something all cutesy-looking, let's look at Shadow Star Narutaru:

[hd]SIF5BLyh3Mk[/hd]

Looks all cute, right? Something similar to Pokemon/Digimon/Monster Rancher/TAKE YOUR PICK, right?

Spoiler:

I still need to finish that series, by the way. A shame my dad could only get the first four episodes from the library.

There's also Princess Tutu (so long as I have this theme I shall bring it up). It's about ballet and has an OST consisting of pretty much rearrangements of ballet pieces, so it must be innocent, right?

Spoiler:

Also Symphogear looks pretty cool.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Except for Higu Kira, which is apparently cute and just stupid.

I love series like that, tbh. Even if you're used to it from watching other series with similar tricks it still catches you off-guard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. Well the session on Skyrim earlier was fun, still trying to figure out what kind of style I wanna go with though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back