• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Further Mega Stone distribution news announced

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
It's welcome news that it seems to be the case that you don't need to enter the online competitions to get the Missing Mega Stones.

I am disappointed however that there is no talk of when the other Mega Stones are being made available especially Gardevoirite. I really would not be surprised if Gardevoirite is not made available until next year.

So hackers can use Mega Gardevoir now whilst I have to wait until some indeterminate time. That's not fair.

Whilst the news that all Mega Stones will be made available eventually is welcome there is no excuse why they shouldn't be in the game in use first place.

Then again it is no secret that Game Freak love events whether it screws the fanbase or not.

Back