• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Can someone tell me a Emulator to get this game to work.. I have tried the ones I know and got nothing out of them..

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
If i havent mixed up the story I believe you go to Moonview and to the bottom floor of the pokemon center. I might be wrong but im still pretty sure you have some story even to do first

No, there is no one in the bottom of the pokemon center

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
have you been to the top of the mountain there yet? check to see if the man is gone.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
I had the same problem in the pokemon center, If the man on top of the mountain is gone, then go to the pokemon center and walk around in the places where the story was told, so in the left part of downstairs in that pokemon center. The story should restart automatically when it comes to the storytext, but the characters will be gone thistime

PS, this works in must cases when you get stuck!

I found a fun bug :D
I can actually skip rooms when I face the gaia wings now :D (I beated them enough times now...ash is just a whimp)

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
@ xavit: You've posted that same exact message in 3 threads so far; if I see that message again, I'm having you reported to a mod for spamming.

Anyway, there's still some major lag around Duskduke & Route 16.........in speaking of said route, I came across a NPC that says my character was the 5th person that beat him in one day.......even though I haven't battled him at all.

Years
This is quite a lot of fun. The only issue I've seen so far are that I get an error message when trying to use Solfboiled outside of battle and that after the episode with Jirachi and the Team Hunter Twins you're left on top of Mt. Rainbow and you need a pokemon that can surf to get out. Glad I had one at the time. Anyways, you're all wonderful people for making this. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Saving error

Someone else on page 104 had this same issue but nobody responded. When I save the game, it appears to have saved normally, but when I close it out and come back to play later, I have to start a new game. It deletes or corrupts my save I guess? I have this same problem for one other game I've downloaded that uses RMXP, so I think it's an error with that and not this game. And no, I didn't edit anything between playing sessions. The only file of this game I've even touched is the Game.exe file.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
you are exiting too earlier once you save

when you save, it says save completed, infact it isnt, wait like 2 seconds after the save completed sign is gone, i think you hear a small noise as well, not sure but forgot but i can definitely tell you that you simply need to wait a few seconds after you have saved for it to actually save

first time i did it too quick and lost the game as well, i then tested it and the theory was correct.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
Oh is that it? I have a simular problem.

I save and click on the red X to exit the game.

Then I want to play again so I extract the file again to start up the game.
Now when I do this I have to click on new game again! I just got the third gym badge and now I have to start again!

Could someone explain why this happens?

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
You EXTRACT the file? That's your problem. Extract it first before you play it, as it creates a new data file for your save that it needs to have access to.

Shadez

-
Years
No, just extract it once and leave it, then play from the extracted folder(so the folder you got from the .rar /.zip file).
If you don't do this it won't save right.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
you are exiting too earlier once you save

when you save, it says save completed, infact it isnt, wait like 2 seconds after the save completed sign is gone, i think you hear a small noise as well, not sure but forgot but i can definitely tell you that you simply need to wait a few seconds after you have saved for it to actually save

first time i did it too quick and lost the game as well, i then tested it and the theory was correct.
No, that's not it, because on both games I had saved it, then gone on to do more things, then saved it again later. I'll try the extracting thing, I just read in a bunch of places things like, "This isn't a hack or a ROM, just download it and play it" so I assumed you didn't have to extract it.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
How do I evolve my Graveler? cause don't you have to trade to evolve?
and my Slowpoke to Slowking?
For evolving Graveler, train it until level 35.
For evolving slowpoke to slowking, use WaterStone.

I've made some minor changes on Pokemon data.
Feel free to post question here.

I've only played a few minutes so far, but I love what I've seen O.G.! I must say that I'm really proud that something like this could emerge from our little community.

I'll be sure to post with further comments.
Thanks.

well i see raptor has finally been posted eh....once i get back to my house, im definitely going to see wat happened to it while i was gone. actually i doubt it will work on this computer but im goin to try and play it.

congrats to the whole team and thank you for letting me be part of this experience.....goes to see if it will work on this computer
It's been a long time.
Glad to see you back.

I think he meant to say Z, because that's what speeds it up for me.

Hmm. I thought the 3rd leader was supposed to train Rock types, not Steel. Good thing my Nidorino is so awesome. BTW, taking my time in this one. Wanna catch all the goodies.
Yeah, Z is the key to speedup the game.
XD
Good luck.

phasts: Instead of using Dive from the menu, try pressing A on the dive patch (or vice-versa). This glitch will be fixed in Raptor EX.

Speaking of Raptor EX, it's going pretty well so far. I expect to have it finished within a week.

Oh, and some little teaser support thingies:

Raptor Ball:

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5359761"][img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3518/raptorexuserbar1.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

Arceus with all Plates:

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5359761"][img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9515/raptorexuserbar2.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

Animated Arceus:

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5359761"][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5817/animateduserbar.gif[/img][/url][/PLAIN]
Thanks so much, wichu.
You've did a great job!

Ok, I shall hang onto em, then.

One interesting 'bug' I just found (not threatening, but quite interesting): The tempo for the music for Mercure City changes depending on whether you enter it from Route 4 (slower) or Route 7 (faster). Kinda neat, actually.
Hmm. I'm not sure about that.
At least it doesnt bother the gameplay right?

Wichu, could you please tell us around which date you think Raptor EX will be finished??? even guessing when it will be finished would do, as I cant wait to play it
Stay tune for it. We'll release it once we're ready.

2u9l92c.jpg

its my hall of fame pic, if its not too late to post it yet, I'm surprised i actually beat it with a gabite, and a completely underlevelled team, and I only used items in between fights. Oh well.
I cant post urls yet, but that address should work.

Btw, thanks for putting that Dusknoir in the haunted museum, it really helped me out in the final few fights, also, are mew, raikou, entei, and rayquaza obtainable in the game?

EDIT: one final note, when travelling by hot air balloon the map of flanova shows another island and another town. Is that a mistake, or something for the EX version?
Congratulation!
Yeah, they are obtainable.
They are all hidden all around the world after you defeat Arceus.
For the last question, I can't get what you mean.

Quick question: If the stat-upper vitamins work in EX, does that mean the EV system will be re-implemented? If so, how will it affect my team? Will they have no EVs, or would the game attempt to calculate the ones they should've gotten?

EDIT: Glitch found on Route 12: When you use Surf of the patch of water, you can only do it on the top half section of the water; when you try to Surf on the bottom half section, you hit an 'invisible wall'. You can also Surf on the bridge........

EDIT #2: Major bug found at Route 20: After Surfing on over to this one Trainer, this came up:
Code:
Script error within event 1, map 227 (Route 20):
Section133:112:in `pbTrainerBattle'undefined local variable or method `success' for #<Interpreter:0x42d91f0>
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `command_111'
Section028:61:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:22:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:263:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

Guessing I'm too early to be over there? (Just completed the Celebi event.)

EDIT #3: I've been noticing some mildly annoying lag in certain spots; first w/ the Deoxys encounter, then Moonview, and now Duskduke.........
Wow. You're really a good "bug" catcher.
XD
Well, hopefully wichu can fix those bug.

When I get into the battle with the Ekans that attacks Prof. Oak I get an error log and the game won't continue.
Post your error log here and I'll see.

@ xavit: You've posted that same exact message in 3 threads so far; if I see that message again, I'm having you reported to a mod for spamming.

Anyway, there's still some major lag around Duskduke & Route 16.........in speaking of said route, I came across a NPC that says my character was the 5th person that beat him in one day.......even though I haven't battled him at all.
Again. XD
This will be fix in EX version.

No, that's not it, because on both games I had saved it, then gone on to do more things, then saved it again later. I'll try the extracting thing, I just read in a bunch of places things like, "This isn't a hack or a ROM, just download it and play it" so I assumed you didn't have to extract it.
You'll need to extract it. Then click on the pokeball icon to play. Once you save, a blue data will be created in your folder. That's your savefile.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
As you see, I've submitted my game in Game of the year 2009.
In 2008, I won Game of the month : December 2008.
And Waudy's Pokemon Odyssey won game of the year 2008.
So I've worked so hard for this year.
I aimed to win Game of the Year 2009. So for those who like my game or feel that my game is worth to get Game of the year, please vote me when the voting thread is up.

Thanks in advance~
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
So to be clear do I have to extract it to a specified folder to play it or firt extract and then extract to a specified folder in order to play it?

(I might sound a little harsh only demanding to know how I schould extract the thing but well thats only because I want to know it! I played until the third gym then saved but it didnt returned and clicking the pokeball item doesnt work either!)

Last edited:
Back