• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Rather? V.2

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Poison Type. There are so many good poison types out there o_o.

WYR use Thunder as a move, or Zap Cannon.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Thunder, it's stronger so if it strikes... Shock Wave never misses but it's not as strong

WYR Have a Charizard roast you like a marshmallow or Glaceon freeze you like Mt. Everest?

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Glaceon. In a million years I'd get unmelted and catch a whole region of pokemon

WYR be like Johnny^^^ and have a talking pikachu or be like ash and have a normal pikachu?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Talking Pikachu of course!

WYR switch bodies with your partner pokemon or be able to have frequent training sessions with any regional champion of your choice?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Salamence; I'd want to be loved and admired rather than become a dark evil beast!

Would you rather have the ears of a Buneary or the tail of an Aipom?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one

Would you rather have EVERY SINGLE hair on your body plucked by a Hypno with its mind, one by one with its mind or rip to shreds by a Machamp, slowly?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
:/ uhh Maractus since Mandibuzz is female gender locked

WYR Be the Legendary Guardian of Entei, Suicune, or Raikou (breakin the rulez a bit this one time seeing as you just gotta include all three. If not, then just Entei and Suicune)

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Suicune, so I won't have any trouble when it's hot in summer.

Would you rather catch a Magikarp with a Master Ball or a Ditto?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
The way you worded it is strange. If you mean which would I catch with a Master Ball, Ditto. If you mean which would I use to catch Magikarp, also Ditto.

WYR be the owner of six Sharpedo or six Camerupt?

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
You're right, I've just read it and it sounds weird. But what I meant it's the first thing you said xP
I prefer the six Camerupt, I had one in my Ruby version and I loved it, so the six Camerupt.

Would you rather kill a legendary or escape the battle?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Escape the Battle. Judging I can come back to catch it. Unless I can't, in which case I'll kill it for the EXP. :)

Would you Rather snort 10 dittos, or step over 10 Ferrothorns?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I'd rather snort ten Dittos.

Would you rather sacrifice yourself to save an Eevee, or be trampled by a herd of rampaging Tauros?

Back