• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream World (T)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Donny finally decided to wak through the bridge he had seen. I just hope it doesn't get me back to Castelia. I don't want to go back there again... he said to himself and both human and Pokémon took their first steps into the bridge. But after their second step, the part of the bridge they were standing started moving upwards, leaving the bridge behind! "What the hell?" Donny said, sounding pretty scared with a face expressing his feelings, and the Blastoise had a similiar expression on his face. Then, to make things scarier for Donny, the platform he was standing on disappeared and he was falling into the endless sky!

"Oh my God!" Donny screamed as he fell, "What's wrong with this place?!" Blastoise hid his arms and legs. "Quick, Donny!" he said, "Hop on my shell and hold tight!"

"Okay, but how's that gonna keep us from falling down?" Donny said as he held on to Cannon's shell, and all of a sudden, the Pokémon moved through the sky as if it was moving through water. The boy's jaw dropped (figuratively speaking, of course). "This place makes no sense at all." he said as he moved through the sky on his Blastoise. "True that" the Pokémon said.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
The girl immediately clamped her hand over her Umbreon's mouth as to prevent him from saying something rude, "It's ok, at least no one was hurt," she said with a small laugh, "I'm Flicker and this is my partner Nightshade".

The Umbreon pulled back from 'Flicker', walking up to Jasper in a frown. Seeing how angry the pokemon was, Jasper wet nose to nose with it as they shared glares. "Listen, bud, watch where you fire those things, alright? You have no idea how powerful an attack could be in the dream world! It could have killed me! Or maybe even-" his rant was cut off when the girl tugged on one of his rounded ears. It seemed angered, though Lynda could see why.

"I'm glad you understand, then," the girl replied with a small smile which faded as she looked above them. The clouds had reformed over the gaping hole the Hyper Beam had caused, "Something was wrong up in the sky. Our vision got mixed up, apparently. Not sure what else could be goofed up here, but Jasper, be a good boy and say sorry for your mistake, alright?"

Crying out in odd pitches, the Flygon nodded as he looked down at the disturbed Umbreon, "Sorry I didn't aim good enough".

Ignoring her pokemon partner, she looked ahead to see a Scizor skying on them. Jasper also noticed, pin-pointing the bug type with ease. "Its rude to stare. Probably another illusion," it said, charging up another Hyper Beam. "WHAT? NO!" Lynda tried out, slapping its arm and causing the Flygon to stop. "Ow..." the Flygon whined out, half joking but stopping as Lynda flicked its forehead, "Okay okay! Sorry!"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Cannon flew across the sky with Donny holding his shell tight. The Blastoise's speed increased with every passing second, and the boy feared that his partner would lose control and that they would end up getting really, really, really hurt. But he said no words about it, and just closed his eyes as the Pokémon surfed through the clouds.

But then the Blastiose started having more trouble going through the clouds, as they became harder and harder. Soon they were too hard and Cannon hurt himself when he went through one, which made him dizzy. "Cannon! Are you OK?" the boy said after the Pokémon hit his head against the cloud, shattering it. "Yeah...I think...Everything's becoming blurry and moving..." the Pokémon said. He was now forced to dodge the clouds, dizzy as he was. Oh, no...This can't be good...Oh well...

As Donny was fearing, Cannon started losing control of himself, and soon both kid and Pokémon were moving downwards at insanely high speeds. The boy could see they were moving towards a chunk of land, or at least it seemed so. In this wacky world, that chunk of land could be water the kid said to himself as they got closer to it. "Cannon! Quick, blast some water towards that chunk of land so that we don't get too hurt!" he then shouted and closed his eyes as the Blastoise fired a Hydro Pump towards the chunk of land. This seemed to reduce Blastoise speed, but it didn't prevent them from crashing and creating a cloud of dust after doing so.

"Ugh..." Donny said, "Are you OK, Cannon?". Blastoise shook his head, and the boy tried to stand up but wasn't able to. "H-help!" he screamed as he tried to drag himself across the chunk of land but couldn't, "Help us!"

Years
LEtting out a soft moan Scarlet opened her eyes to be met with the sound of someone crying for help. Sitting up the small girl looked about for the source, only to be held down by a wieght on her lap.

What the..?

"H-hey! Watch it kid.." A deep voice came from her lap as a glaceon looked up at her it's piercing blue eyes obviously not in a good mood. The glaceon shook itself off before bouncing off her lap.

"D-did you just TALK?!? That is SOO pawsome!!!" She exclaimed picking up the glaceon and twirling him around, only to remember the cries for help. "Oh thats right.." Scarlet looked about only to see a cloud of dust.

"Oh for Arceus sake child put me DOWN!" The glaceon squirmed free from scarlets grasp padding to where the large cloud of dust was. "Now come on, you heard it right?" With a smirk the ice eeveelution ran towards the cloud of dust.

"HEY!" She pouted. "Don't leave me here!" With that the pink haired girl ran after her pokemon to go and investigate.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Help! Anyone!" Donny screamed, but nobody seemed to hear, "Oh, come on!". He dragged himself closer to Blastoise, as the Pokémon was still trying to stay conscious. "Cannon, hang in there...Someone's gonna help us..." the boy then said, and shouted "HELP!" once more before starting to deel dizzy. Suddenly he saw a giant dark figure that appeared before him. It looked like a human, and a pretty familiar one to Donny. The figure then grabbed the chunk of land with her hands and it disappeared, leaving Donny and Cannon on the giant's hands.

"Hi, there!" she said, smiling at them, "Remember me?"

Donny's eyes opened wide as he recognised the giant as Kayla, the girl who he had met at Skyarrow Bridge and had accompanied him to Striaton City. He started shaking like a leaf. "Oh...Don't worry...I won't hurt you..." she said and, with the boy and the Blastoise in her left hand, moved her index finger over the kid lightly, as if stroking him. The boy, who closed his eyes, was too shy and scared to talk, but Blastoise wasn't. "Who are you?" he asked, still feeling dizzy. "I'm Kayla, a...friend of this boy over here..." she said, blushing when she said 'friend'. "Okay...I'm...Cannon..." the Pokémon responded, feeling exhausted and then passed out.

"Oh..." the girl said, still moving her finger gently over Donny, who was in fetal position. Her attention turned to the boy soon after the Blastoise passed out. "By the way...you never told me your name..." she said, and the boy timidly opened his eyes and looked at her, "I see you're very shy, so take you time...But don't take too much time..."

Soon Donny started feeling dizzy again and closed his eyes, passing out as well. The giant who was holding the Blastoise and the boy in her right hand looked at him with a sad look. "Poor thing..." she said quietly and grabbed a cloud form the sky with her free hand. She placed both beings on the cloud and then gently pushed it with her the same finger she was using to stroke Donny, and soon she disappeared again.

The boy then woke up near a group of people, feeling completely refreshed. "...Take you time...But don't take too much time..." echoed in his head as he tried to wake up Cannon. The water Pokémon woke up feeling fully restored as well, and both of them were surprised by this. It didn't take long for them to spot the group: two girls, a Flygon and an Umbreon. Donny's shyness prevented him from coming close to them, and Cannon just stared at him, giving him a look that said "Is something wrong?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
"I'm glad you understand, then," Lynda replied with a small smile which faded as she looked above them. "Something was wrong up in the sky. Our vision got mixed up, apparently. Not sure what else could be goofed up here, but Jasper, be a good boy and say sorry for your mistake, alright?"

"Sorry I didn't aim good enough," the Flygon said while looking down at Nightshade. The Umbreon looked like he was struggling not to launch a Shadow Ball in the dragon's face.

Both Lynda and Jasper looked ahead at something. Flicker and Nightshade followed their gaze to see a Scizor watching them. "Its rude to stare. Probably another illusion," Jasper said, charging up another Hyper Beam. "WHAT? NO!" Lynda cried out, slapping its arm and causing the Flygon to stop. "Ow..." the Flygon whined out, half joking but stopping as Lynda flicked its forehead, "Okay okay! Sorry!"

"That looks like one of the kid's pokemon. There was a boy who had to to recatch his Scizor so he could take it into the Dream World. That must be it," Flicker said. "I don't see it's owner anywhere though. Maybe they got seperated?"

"Or maybe, like the idiotic Flygon over there stated, it's just another illusion. Did you use a Scizor in any of those stories you write?" Nightshade inquired.

Flicker got a thoughtful look on her face for a moment than shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I haven't written all that many stories using actual pokemon. They're usually made up ones, like those Dolwark we saw underwater," she replied.

"Dolwark? Where did you come up with a name like that?" the Umbreon asked.

"Dolphin Winged Shark," she said, emphasizing certain parts of the words. "Put together, it makes Dolwark. See?"

"Not really, but whatever."

Flicker rolled her eyes at her companion than turned to look at the Scizor. "Sooo... Should we go say hi or just sit around here? If he does belong to one of the other kids he could help us find the others," she said.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I should probably point out that Snap was not staring at you. He was running roward the sound of his owner when he tripped over the crater made by Jasper's Hyper Beam.

Snap got up and saw the humans and the Pokemon talking to each other. That Flygon had just attacked him. "Hey! What was that for?!" he shouted at the Flygon, startling everyone. Then, one of the human females said
"That looks like one of the kid's pokemon. There was a boy who had to to recatch his Scizor so he could take it into the Dream World. That must be it," Flicker said. "I don't see it's owner anywhere though. Maybe they got seperated?"
Just as Snap was about to agree to this, an Umbreon next to the female said
"Or maybe, like the idiotic Flygon over there stated, it's just another illusion. Did you use a Scizor in any of those stories you write?" then, they started talking to each other again. "Hey! Does anybody see me here?! I'm not an illusion!" exclaimed Snap, getting angry. "My owner is called Flynn, he has bluish-green hair! I just wanted to ask you if you'd seen him, but then he attacked me!" Snap explained, indicating the Flygon who'd attacked him.

Flynn was wandering around the Dream World when all of a sudden, he thought he could've heard a blast. He went around to check it out, but was stopped by a strange, hooded figure who stood in his path. He looked at the figure, he was even more concealed than the boy with the cloak, and he was certainly taller. "Hey, who are you?!" he asked the figure. It replied in a booming, but female voice, "I am your mind." she said. "Uh...right. Please let me pass." he told her. She dissapeared all of a sudden, then re-appeared behind Flynn. "What the-" Flynn said, he was about to finish when she slapped him. When he looked, however, she had gone. As it turns out, she was behind him. "Listen to me!" she exclaimed, but he just punched her in the hood, it fell off revealing....nothing! "Gah!" Flynn cried, looking at the nothing behind the hood. "You're...you're a floating cloak" he said, looking at her...well, it. Before he could take a step back, however, it disappeared.
"It's just a dream, it's just a dream." Flynn told himself, as he ventured further to find his Scizor.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
"That looks like one of the kid's pokemon. There was a boy who had to to re-catch his Scizor so he could take it into the Dream World. That must be it," Flicker questioned, "I don't see it's owner anywhere though. Maybe they got separated?"

"Or maybe, like the idiotic Flygon over there stated, it's just another illusion. Did you use a Scizor in any of those stories you write?" the umbreon inquired, only to be interrupted by the angry Scizor ahead. It startled Lynda for a mere moment to hear the steel-bug talk, only until she remembered back that all the pokemon could talk in this world. "Hey! Does anybody see me here?! I'm not an illusion!" yelled out the Scizor, "My owner is called Flynn, he has bluish-green hair! I just wanted to ask you if you'd seen him, but then he attacked me!". The pokemon pointed to Jasper, who drew his head back in defense.

"I said sorry, bro. Deal with it," the Flygon snapped, lowering its wings for Lynda to climb on. The girl shook her head, the dragon type pokemon letting out a cry in protest at her refusal. "Lets go, Lynda," he chirped out, the pokemon's large red eyes staring into hers, only to get pierced by her sharp glare. She shook her head, "I'm not leaving. Lets help the Scizor". Almost immediately Jasper groaned, his tail flicking in irritation. Lynda knew that he wanted to explore, but their safety was important. The world was appearing more and more disasterous, children becoming quickly parted from their pokemon.

"We'll look for him, then. I'm pretty sure his blue hair will stick out," she said, climbing onto the discouraged dragon. Waving back to Flicker, Jasper's large wings pushed him off the ground, the dragon easily adjusting to the atmosphere. "Just don't go to high," she muttered to her partner, who snorted. "Duh."

Raising altitude, Lynda looked down at the ground, then focusing back at what was ahead of her. So far she couldn't see much, patting her Flygon so he would sink lower to the ground. Following her silent orders, he sunk down, lowering himself and pausing so she could look around. Her eye caught a glimpse of blue to the left, her mouth calling out, "There!". Jasper immediately followed her pointed finger to the speck which appeared to be a human. It was Flynn, or at least appeared to be him.

With the pokemon's speed, it was only a few seconds until they were landing behind the boy. Lynda hopped off a tad early, her feet shaking beneath the ground.

"Hey, you. Your Scizor is looking for ya. Need a ride?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
"Hey! Does anybody see me here?! I'm not an illusion!" yelled out the Scizor, "My owner is called Flynn, he has bluish-green hair! I just wanted to ask you if you'd seen him, but then he attacked me!" He pointed at Jasper who drew his head back in defense.

"I said sorry, bro. Deal with it," the Flygon snapped. "Lets go, Lynda."

I'm not leaving. Lets help the Scizor," Lynda responded. "We'll look for him, then. I'm pretty sure his blue hair will stick out." The girl climbed onto her Flygon's back and waved to Flicker before the dragon took off. Flicker and Nightshade exchanged glances and shrugged. Flicker lay down on her back and the Umbreon sat next to her as they waited for Lynda to get back. If they all went off it would make it close to impossible to find each other again with the way things were in this world.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"I said sorry, bro, deal with it." The Flygon protested, drawing his head back in defence. "Come on Lynda, let's go." he said to his owner. "Lynda" as the human was named, gave him a look and said "I'm not leaving. Let's help the Scizor." The Flygon groaned in annoyance. "Thank you." Snap said to the human, as she mounted on to her Flygon's back and took off.
While waiting for their return, Scizor sat down with the other human and their Umbreon. "Hey, so, what do you think of this Dream World?" Snap said out of boredom. "Personally, I don't like it that much. Everywhere I go I see grim memories of my owner, Flynn. Doesn't he have ONE good memory in that void head of his?"

Flynn ran toward the direction he thought he heard the boom come from. As it turned out, he was heading the wrong direction entirely. When he realized it, he stopped and cursed himself. "D*mn!" he shouted. He sat down for a moment and thought. "My mind? What the h*ll is that supposed to mean." he thought. Thinking about the mysterious entity he'd encountered earlier. He got up and said. "Hey! Flying cloak thing! Come back!" he shouted in to the distance, his echo reaching a short distance before disappearing. Suddenly, Flynn thought he could feel something creep up on him. He turned around to see nothing. Suddenly, a twig snapped, and Flynn turned around to see a girl. She was small. At first, he thought she was an illusion. But then, he realized she'd been there when he was in the lab...she was one of the Dream World beta testers.

Flynn sighed in relief when he realized this. She then said "Hey, you. Your Scizor is looking for ya. Need a ride?"
It took the blue haired boy about two seconds to reply, he thought about the strange hood, and when he might meet her again. He then snapped out of it and said "Huh? Snap is looking for me? Uh...sure." he mumbled. He was a little confused, and he wasn't feeling too good either. His vision was starting to become a little blurry.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. If he turned around, he would likely be shocked. It couldn't be Snap, because it was a human hand. What was it?
Slowly, he turned his head around, and there, almost surely, was his father. Proton of Team Rocket. He rubbed his eyes, but it WAS him. "It's just a dream," Flynn thought in his head. "That girl probably can't even see him. Haha." Flynn thought to himself once more. What appeared to be his father stood there, motionless. Flynn was rather scared of his father, so he said "Yeah..let's..go..." and turned around toward..well..he didn't know what the ride was going to be.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Donny...aren't you gonna...do something?" Cannon said, "Or are you just gonna stand there? I doubt they'll notice us if we just stay here, out of their sight."

Donny shook his head. "I-I'm sorry, I just have a...very...VERY big problem..." he said and looked down feeling shame. "I...find it hard...to talk to others..."

"Oh, I see." the big Blastoise said, "Well, in that case, came along and let me do the talking." Donny nodded in agreement, and started to move towards the small group when one of the girls took off in a Flygon. The boy was startled and if it wasn't for Cannon he'd have run away. But the big Pokémon held his arm. "Wow, you really got some issues..." the big turtle said and Donny looked down again, with shame in his eyes. "Now come on."

"Ok..." Donny said timidly and walked towards the girl and her Umbreon, with his Blastoise walking next to him and making sure he didn't try to make a run for it. Soon they were just steps away from the two of them, and Blastoise opened his mouth to say "Hi" while the shy boy just stared at the floor, trying not to look at them.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
(Xilferrr, your font keeps messing w/ mine. :C ...)

"Huh? Snap is looking for me? Uh...sure," the boy replied back to her, his eyes suddenly widening. Lynda's head tilted in confusion along with her partner. 'Flynn' appeared uneasy, his head slowly turning away from the pair. It almost made the girl look behind her as well, and with a slight glance she peeked back, only to see Jasper shrugging with his tiny arms. "You okay..?" she asked, though her sentence was too light and quiet to be heard.

"Yeah..let's..go..."

Guiding the slightly petrified boy to Jasper, the Flygon allowed Flynn on before Lynda. "Ok, so just hold onto his neck. I promise he'll go slow," she commanded, giving the Flygon a joking glare. The pokemon merely cried out in squeals of laughter, "What? You think I would toss him off? That's a good one". Both her and Jasper were giggling at each other, although their jokes probably didn't help their passenger, and quickly the girl stopped. Climbing behind the blue-haired Beta Tester, she held onto his waist before allowing Jasper to take off.

It was a few seconds of gliding before a speck of light caught Lynda's eye, her head instantly shifting around to see what it was. Nothing was there, but she was feeling something. Her gaze followed where she had seen the speck, until she was shocked awake by their landing.

"Thank you for riding the Flygon express. Don't come again," Jasper chuckled, gently shaking Flynn off with his wing. Her eyes rolled as she crossed her legs on the side of her partner. Another boy had came to join them, followed with a Blastoise. Normally crowds were fun, but Lynda was beginning to feel uneasy. There was still a lot to do, she hoped the others would start exploring. If not, she would.

"Don't you think we should be looking around for more errors in the system? That's why were here…right?"

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
The Scizor came and sat down next to Flicker and Nightshade. "Hey, so, what do you think of this Dream World?" he asked. "Personally, I don't like it that much. Everywhere I go I see grim memories of my owner, Flynn. Doesn't he have ONE good memory in that void head of his?"

Flicker smiled, but it was easy to see it wasn't real. She was remembering her parents' deaths now. It was something she usually preferred not to think about, but sometimes she just couldn't help it. "I've actually been having a pretty good time," she replied. "Saw some pretty amazing things when I first got here."

"I've been having a terrible time," Nightshade said flatly. Flicker rolled her eyes.

"Of course you have. You're always having a terrible time." Nightshade huffed and turned away, causing Flicker to giggle. The two looked up at the sound of footsteps to see a boy and a Blastoise.

They stared at the two who had randomly come up for a moment before the girl broke into a smile. "Hey, you must be one of the other kids that came to the Dream World. I'm Flicker and this is my Umbreon partner Nightshade." Just than, Lynda, Jasper, and some other kid that must have been the Scizor's master came back. Lynda seemed nervous for some reason.

"Don't you think we should be looking around for more errors in the system? That's why we're here…right?" Lynda said.

Flicker tilted her head. "I guess so." Her grin got wider. "I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of this place."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"I'm Cannon, and this boy here is Donny." The Blastoise said, while Donny continued to stare awkwardly at the floor, "He's...kinda shy..." the Pokémon added with a smile. Then Donny heard the others talking and whispered something in Cannon's ears. The big turtle nodded. "Donny says he wants to find out about this place too. We've both seen very weird things here..." he said, "And it doesn't seem very safe..."

Donny then whispered something else in the Blastoise's ears. "Um, Donny here wants to know what you've seen so far." he said, giving the boy a look that said "Come on, get over it, kid." and Donny looked at him, like if saying "Easier said than done...".

Inside the boy's head, Kayla's words started to echo again. "I see you're very shy, so take you time...But don't take too much time..." He closed his eyes as he heard this over and over again. I gotta get over it...But how?

The Pokémon looked back at the others. "So far we've seen clouds that are harder than anything I've ever seen...and a giant." he said and paused for a second, "Oh, yeah, and a very weird bridge..."

Years
Scarlet panted slightly as she glanced at Snowy, a light frown on her face as he turned pulling faces at her.

"You know thats awfully rude?" She rolled her eyes having gained her breath back as she looked down at him as a playful grin made its way to her face.

:Kid for the last time! Stop calling me Snowy! You mske it sound as if I'm a GIRL!: The glaceon protested walktzing back over. :And just because you're human don't think I wont send an Ice BEam after your a-: He stopped mid sentence his ears twitching to a soft sound of talking, not sure what the words that were being said were but there was definitly a muffle of words.

"Oh so now you're saying that Girls are bad?" Scarlet inquired beding down to look into the glaceons face, tilting her head slightly towards him. "And were you about to CURSE!" A drammatic gasp came from her along with a small barrel of laughter.

:Kid be quiet! More people came with you into this dream thingy mawhats it right?: His response was a simple nod. :Well then come on, I may have found them..: With that he started through some trees not waiting for his supposed trainer.

Scarlet furrowed her brow as she ran after him after a small moment of confusion, not going through the flora as nimbily as the little ice fox but she couldn't complain.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
"I'm Cannon, and this boy here is Donny." The Blastoise said, while Donny continued to stare awkwardly at the floor, "He's...kinda shy..." the Pokémon added with a smile. Then Donny heard the others talking and whispered something in Cannon's ears. The big turtle nodded. "Donny says he wants to find out about this place too. We've both seen very weird things here..." he said, "And it doesn't seem very safe..." Donny then whispered something else in the Blastoise's ears. "Um, Donny here wants to know what you've seen so far." he said, giving the boy a look that said "Come on, get over it, kid." and Donny looked at him, like if saying "Easier said than done...". The Pokémon looked back at the others. "So far we've seen clouds that are harder than anything I've ever seen...and a giant." he said and paused for a second, "Oh, yeah, and a very weird bridge..."

Flicker flopped down on her back with her hands behind her head. "Me and Nightshade actually haven't had any problems so far, but-"

"I protest to that!" the Umbreon cried out. "Almost getting hit by a Hyper Beam from a Flygon is a big problem! Meeting said Flygon is an even bigger problem!"

Flicker hit him across the head than continued, "As I was saying, we haven't had any problems so far, but we have seen some pretty awesome things. Like, when we first got here, we were in an underwater dome. It was so awesome! We could see creatures out in the water that I'd never seen before! Well, I guess that's not completely accurate as I'm the one who made them up but it was the first time I'd seem them in real life."

"It's the Dream World, dummy! Not real life!" Nightshade barked at her.

"Oh, shut up!" Flicker said exasperatedly. 'Who knew talking pokemon could be so annoying,' she thought.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Donny whispered another thing in Cannon's ear. "Okay. But you really gotta get over that thing." The Pokémon said and turned to the girl, "Well, Donny and I think we should ask the others. Apparently, not everything is "weird bad. But we gotta hear what the other kids have to say. Do you know where they are?"

Donny kept on staring at the floor, still trying to avoid eye contact. I really gotta get over this. But complaining about it ain't gonna cut it. I gotta say something. The kid opened his mouth, as if about to say something, but then closed it right away. Oh, come on!

Back