• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

My heart breaks for you, it truly does. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. My heart just sank when I saw the news...I don't know what I could possibly do for you though. I send you both my love and condolences...I'm on the verge of tears, just...no one should have to do that...and I'm so sorry. I really wish there was something I could do or say to help you in the slightest, but I really don't know what...

She would have been lovely though, and I'm sure she was met with open arms. I love you. Stay strong.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Six weeks of torture, and without my disorder making a burden out of me, I feel...quite confident. See you tomorrow in Geology class. Can't believe we'll be taking the same class together! For the first time ever, I've felt all the confidence I need to prepare myself. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Making random and loud noises and bothering me constantly won't make me get off the computer faster. In fact I'm just gonna stay on longer now.

Melody

Banned
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You keep making matters worse by persisting in your behavior. Please stop it, if you seriously want anybody to reconsider in their position on anything, you're not going to get it by brute force.

Years
DA,

Its just another weekday starting out as normal for me. Whatever you do, please do not ruin the "normal" in today's routine for me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

This is difficult. I just don't feel like I can be myself with you anymore, especially when texting you. I just want to talk to you and I feel like I can't, and that hurts. I can't talk to you when I want or how I want and just...I feel restricted. I hate it.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you insist on throwing stuff around because you're angry? It's a mistake that you imposed on your behalf yet you insist on making everyone else around you suffer, and I'm tired of it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've never been in a relationship like the one you're in now, and I won't pretend and say I know how you feel, cause I don't. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Every time I see you come run to me and cry over the past mistakes your boyfriend made, it makes me feel so sorry for you. But you have to realize that at this point, it's your stubbornness that's making your life a living hell. He changed for the better. Sure, it took a few mistakes, but you say that he did, and I believe that. I only met the dude once, but he seems alright. To be so caught up in the past, though, isn't healthy. I told you that at this point you had two options, either forget the past, or break up with him. The way I see it, it doesn't matter how much you love him, if being with him hurts you so much (cause this has been happening for a while now) then it just isn't worth it. And yeah, I know it's easier said than done. But like I said, I don't want to see you get hurt. Please, for your sake, do something.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Say yes already! I know you like her back, so stop hesitating, and go for it. Yeah, I know we have history, and yes, I may get a little jealous. But this is for you, and you need to be happy.

You don't have much time left, so what are you waiting for?

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

You used to be a really great friend until you started acting all weird and drifted off. You ignoring me
got on my nerves to the point where I started ignoring you too. I'm already trying my best to patch
things up so I do hope you are putting in some effort too! I hope all goes well soon.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I miss you, my friend. I've been meaning to text you and ask if we could chill anytime soon, especially since you live up the road from me. We both said to each other that we should hang over the summer before we graduated, but we have yet to do that. It's been a month since I've seen you, so please at least remember who I am if I text you and ask you if we could hang in the near future.

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for finally forgiving me <3 I won't let you down.

Sirfetch’d

Thank you so much for the times we had together but I wish you would come home. I know that you have a life now and your priorities are first, but I havent seen you in months and just I want to know that our graduation wasnt the last time I'll ever get to see you. Please visit me soon dude.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Now that you've been caught, you can't hide what did, people know you did wrong now and it can't be undone.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Oh god, you're making things so awkward. I don't know if your texts are unintentionally making me feel uncomfortable, or if you're slyly making me feel guilty over what I did. If it's the latter, you're doing a good job. I said I couldn't do it, and I had my reasons. I said I'm sorry. What more do you want from me?

Years
Dear anonymous,

I was scared to message you at first about this, but I'm thankful now that we will be seeing each other again soon. I can't wait for you to come over and hang out with me for a few hours. See you soon!

Sirfetch’d

Oh wow that was certainly unexpected of you, but thanks a lot <3 You don't know how much I appreciate you for that :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back