• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you feel the lack of money?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i definitely do and i cannot do anything to change this currently as i cant handle work and school, so i usually just get income from the financial aid refund i get every semester

Years
I'm poor as fuck, so yup.
Currently not healthy enough to hold a job either so my main method of making money currently is arguing with the government.

Years
Nope, I am very fortunate to have more in savings than most people my age. But it took me ages and lots of fighting through the worst points of my anxiety to get here, so it absolutely was not easy. Regardless, I am very very thankful to be where I am now!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I do, yes. It gets really hard for us because I live with my parents. My dad is retired & disabled through the VA. As much as we try to save up, it is literally impossible to stretch out the money made in our family. We get into very tight spots every month for long periods of time.

Years
I feel the lack of money strongly. Almost as strongly as I feel the weight of my debt. We're a household full of disabled people and one tired mom who works hard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Thankfully I don't despite the fact that I pay all the bills! It'd be nice if my sister would actually help me out with the bills (she pays for disney at least) but overall I'm living comfortably with no real worries about money.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Yeah I've been feeling this a lot lately. Bills and debt kept piling up, and my family and I haven't made the best financial decisions in the past and still facing the consequences. I'm at least making strives to pay off my debt moreso than the minimum payment and such.

Years
Not really now, but I feel that I should work now and get as much money as possible for the future. Just thinking about all the furniture that is "needed" gives me anxiety.

Back