• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask the QUEEN IN THE NORTH anything

Years
gonna ask you the same question i probably ask other peeps cause it gives interesting answers:

what's the most important life lesson you've learned?

Years
The hunchback of Notre Dame isn't the same person as the Phantom of the Opera, right? Because he should be.

Isn't the song All I Ask of You brilliant?

Did you watch Les Miserablé? Who was your favourite character, and who was your favourite singer?

And can I bump up mine too? I'm too much of a git to wait for an answer on this one, though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
He bumps it and then doesn't answer the questions, silly. :P

What are some of your most favorite musicals (if this hasn't been asked)? Also, what are some of your most favorite Disney movies besides Moana, of course lol?

Years
why is sarah paulson so GOOD
she really DOES carry ahs on her shoulders.
How do you feel about the spinoff series for Game of Thrones?
I'm very excited for it! I've listened to a few novellas set before the series starts - The Rogue Prince & The Princess and the Queen. The former immediately goes into the latter and gives a really good look at the original Dance of Dragons. I also own the Dunk & Egg series, The World of Ice and Fire book, and also the Fire & Blood book. I haven't listened to/read any of them yet, but they're on my list!!
If you got in a sass-off with Aaron, who would win and what would be the winning diss?
Obviously me.
If you could overindulge in any kind of substance without any negative repercussions, what would you choose and why?
I dunno. Too much of any substance can be ... annoying and counterproductive. I mean, being drunk is fun, but I don't like being drunk longer than a few hours aha.
How've you been feeling about GO now that you've gotten back into it? Any issues you have run into? What do you enjoy most? What is your favorite capture?? :>
Since this was asked, I've hence...kinda stopped playing every single day lmao. I really wish there were more chances to catch random Pokemon instead of raids/etc. They just need to role out all the rest of Gen 3 and 4.
Hewwo I am bumping... pls ask me
Gonna bump the thread and you havent even answered all the old questions...smh.
gonna ask you the same question i probably ask other peeps cause it gives interesting answers:

what's the most important life lesson you've learned?
Not to be so preoccupied with what people think of me.

are AMA's going to be a thing again user destler
no
The hunchback of Notre Dame isn't the same person as the Phantom of the Opera, right? Because he should be.
oh god no

Isn't the song All I Ask of You brilliant?
It's not too bad!!! I used to be a hardcore phanatic when I was a teenager tho.

Did you watch Les Miserablé? Who was your favourite character, and who was your favourite singer?
yeah my only problem is that it's 45354395352349230498249028509354 hours lmao. i get bored watching it at times because it's just so longer. my favorite character is probably Javert. I don't really care for much of the movie cast beyond Eddie Redmayne and Samantha Barker.
And can I bump up mine too? I'm too much of a git to wait for an answer on this one, though.
Sure!!!!
how are you such a nice and kind person?
THAT really means a lot ksadjfdslfkjas I really appreciate you saying that about me lmao

how is your life going currently?
Very very busy. Trying to get a play fully cast and together @_@
He bumps it and then doesn't answer the questions, silly. :P

What are some of your most favorite musicals (if this hasn't been asked)? Also, what are some of your most favorite Disney movies besides Moana, of course lol?
Off the top of my head, Gypsy, Company, Follies, Into the Woods, Sweeney Todd, Sunday in the Park with George.
As far as Disney movies in general go, Mary Poppins, Coco, Frozen, Hercules, Emperor's New Groove, Inside Out, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King are all pretty great

Why are you like this
Tea.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
What play do you think was the best one you put on? Your favorite?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I can ask my fav here when it's not even her thread?

Years
i dont know if someone already asked this, but fave video game? besides pokemon, if thats your fave

also youre welcome!! <3
Hmm.... I'd say my favorite games series is probably either Ace Attorney or Legend of Zelda. Specifically for Ace Attorney, my favorite is the 3rd installment, Trials and Tribulations. For the latter series, my favorite installation is probably Majora's Mask.
Do you have a bucket list?
Not...really, no. I would like to travel though.
What play do you think was the best one you put on? Your favorite?
I've only directed a show once prior to this, and that was Steel Magnolias. Having the opportunity to direct was wild esp. cuz I've been acting on and off for ages. I loved working with my cast, though. As far as my favorite production to have been a part of? Hm. Probably Bye Bye Birdie in the summer of 2013. (God why am I old)
Spoiler:

Here's a photo of me in my costume. It was a rough production as far as rehearsals go (we were without an accompanist for 99% of rehearsals and the director was choreographing numbers the week we opened) but..the cast itself was great.
What's your favorite thing about where you live?
Louisiana? Hmm. Definitely the food. I'm not huge on seafood, but there are a bunch of Louisiana dishes that are delicious. (Gumbo, po-boys, etc etc)
I can ask my fav here when it's not even her thread?
htDDaO2.gif

how did you first get involved with Theatre
I did some basic shows in Elementary, and then got involved again my first year of high school. I was the drama club president during my senior year!
I've done Community theatre on and off since 2010 tho. Been pretty consistently involved since 2013.
follow-up question from fletch's thread: are you a lightweight
not anymore, no! when my boyfriend and i started dating, my experience with drinking was... almost nonexistent. now i know how to get drunk and stay drunk when we're out from 11PM til 4AM/5AM. (the secret is a quick power nap before going out and eating something)
can i join smt
pls

Back