Male
Seen November 7th, 2018
Posted February 13th, 2017
16 posts
4.6 Years
Hello everyone. I am currently offering mapping help for any ROM hacker that needs it.

About me: I am 16 years old, so I am not too busy in life right now and will have a lot of time to work on this rom hack. I have played and loved Pokemon for many years, and have played ROM Hacks for a few years now as well. This means I know a lot about the game, and what makes a rom hack good or not, etc..

Experience: I have worked on one previous ROM hack before, but unfortunately it got cancelled. I have designed maps from time to time for fun however, so I do have experience on that front.

Proof of work: This is one of my favorite maps that I have designed. It was a city that was designed for the rom hack that I was helping work on before that got cancelled.

Spoiler:

Obviously, this map has room to improve, as do all of my maps. I do take constructive criticism well so I am always looking for ways to improve.

Contact: It would be preferable if you could contact me on Skype. My name is zznick5000zz However, if you don't have Skype, you can PM me here. I am open to using other forms of communication to work on your ROM, but message me first either on here or Skype. Thank you for reading!