Male
Seen October 4th, 2017
Posted December 7th, 2016
3 posts
3.1 Years
Hack name: Poekmon Origin Shard
Hack of: Emerald
Information about the hack: The hack will be a remake of Gen III region, with everything else changing, bar the map, town locations etc. (some characters might make a cameo, but not many still exist). In regards to the plotline, it isn't going to be a classical gyms/E4 but more focused on an organization vs. government with the player deciding on who to aid. From there, the game can have multiple endings.

Finished percentage: 3% (planning to halfway, about 6 somewhat bugged scripts, some tiling and some sprites done)
Your hacking skills: Scripting, sprites, really basic tiling/tile creation
What help or skill you're looking for: Tiling, tile creation and creativity. Note: don't be put off if you're not too good at tiling or creation. What I want is the creativity. The same goes for the other way around, too.
Additional contact information: either e-mail me at marchesani@outlook.com, join the discord server (join link: https://discord.gg/acjMYVt) and message me or add me on steam [IEG] Byte
Additional information: ROM is co-owned by a friend, who does sprites (I'm doing the scripting and currently (bad) tiling).