buttjuice

Male
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted August 17th, 2019
104 posts
3.3 Years
Hack name: Not 100% stuck with it yet, but "Pokemon Adventures: Jay" or "Pokemon Adventures: Life of Jay"
Hack of: Pokemon fire red
Information about the hack: This hack follows the life of a 16 year old boy named Jay, who looks very similar to Ethan, your father died due to an incident with team rocket, and your mother is an officer Jenny. Knowing little about what happened with your father, you decide to finally start your pokemon journey a little late, and look for team rocket and find out what really happened. Along the way you'll probably run into your aunts, and make new friends on the journey.
Finished percentage:5%
Your hacking skills:Mapping, some scripting, coming up with ideas
What help or skill you're looking for: Really looking for somebody who can insert tiles, or knows how to use uNLZ.
Additional contact information: PM me here, or discord
Additional information: looking for anybody who's willing to help, with anything. I have a tileset I want to use, but I'm not really good at inserting tiles, I want to replace all the main tiles and think I might mess that up. There's currently all 721 pokemon, as well as all the moves and types, the special/physical split, B/W repel effect, and some megas.