• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Decided to start over and beat this game all over again... Hope it will still be as awesome as it was before. How many people have restarted this game after beating it once?

Years
help me!! people please send me codes for trading pokemons and please i need to trade with people i want weavil heres my code RPEXTXEPznKT1EnzyVw4KLUKEiXP1hEdzj/f9EpvgiSC7wcggsMiJc/WEu3P1o4lz
+IXrc5KEMHP1jolz9YSJc/WEifl22j4JhvDoHZGkqXP1hIk=

Years
anyone can help me evolve my Magmar and Magneton? Please!!

here is the code to my Magmar

RPEXTAJn9CUkQZTS1uf2pQpKZLzcQmfg3UvVGQ2qZL3pR3mJ2QpkvNxDl5zcQwi83
qZmbNn2ZKDcQmC83EJkvNxCZL1OW7K11fPBbTTC5DzcQmS8=

And after we confirm, I'll give code to my Magneton

Last edited:
Years
how do we trade? please tell me it sucks with no weavile and others btw ill help you evolve both of your pokemons if u help me get weavile ok?

Last edited:
Years
Edited: Sigh... still need a trade partner :(

BTW you trade by saving a new txt with the pokemon you are receiving in the "Trades" folder. Then you go to the trade screen in Pokemon Raptor and click "get pokemon". You then load that screen with the pokemon you just saved in a txt file.

From there you do the "confirm trade" part and you create your confirmation code. This is in the confirmation folder. You then save the other person's confirmation txt also in a .txt file (create a new one). Then you click load confirmation and you load their confirmation. From here you can click finish trade and the trade is completed.

Last edited:
Years
Edited: Sigh... still need a trade partner :(

BTW you trade by saving a new txt with the pokemon you are receiving in the "Trades" folder. Then you go to the trade screen in Pokemon Raptor and click "get pokemon". You then load that screen with the pokemon you just saved in a txt file.

From there you do the "confirm trade" part and you create your confirmation code. This is in the confirmation folder. You then save the other person's confirmation txt also in a .txt file (create a new one). Then you click load confirmation and you load their confirmation. From here you can click finish trade and the trade is completed.
so uhm how how do i get the txt? oh and ill be your partner if you want

Years
I will eventually restart this one more time with Darkrai and Latios on my team (after making a trade). And my main powerhouses will be the starter (I believe I'll go after Empoleon) and also an Electrivite which I'll capture myself.

It'll be awesome :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Hey does anyone know if all the pokemon are attainable in the one playthrough? I really don't want to do another playthrough in order to complete my pokedex.

Years
Well you would need to make a few trades also. Cause you can't get all the starter types of Sinnoh.

And you can always trade with yourself if you make another play through. Just need to get 1 badge basically...

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Ahk, thanks. Do you know if all the legendary pokemon are available in the one file. I know there were a few situations where I had to make a choice between 2, i'm just not sure if they will appear elsewhere or not.

How exactly do I make the alternate save file? I figure I should ask before playing around, don't wanna lose my save game now, it would be a really depressing way to end the game haha

Years
my code RPEXTsF1YaEjruYgeSaX+wVwvfZ/rL7OfkVwJ/oVLfcylajzMrmN9n+svT5/rCH2f
5i4fn4wvxJ/rJX2f6y99n+svfRVoccrlmFsc8Y8PXZ/rL30= ok that 1 pokemon heres another RPEXTIf4ZvbLkd2WRCp/pHnLwtDvl8LQ7gt7AFZHwtGusoPhutfC0O+W9vzvlobQ7
5PCZO3Tw7jrl8LQ75fC0O+XwtFS41SNcy4SaT8XQlDvl8LQ= conformation RPEXCGDqFkg==

Last edited:
Years
Ahk, thanks. Do you know if all the legendary pokemon are available in the one file. I know there were a few situations where I had to make a choice between 2, i'm just not sure if they will appear elsewhere or not.

How exactly do I make the alternate save file? I figure I should ask before playing around, don't wanna lose my save game now, it would be a really depressing way to end the game haha

Yes they will appear later as you finish the game... Once you get Arceus most legendaries will be available.

You have a save folder where you can store save files in case you want to play an alternate. But I'd just copy the entire folder so you can have a "copied" version where you can restart. Then you have your original in one folder and your new in the other.

my code RPEXTsF1YaEjruYgeSaX+wVwvfZ/rL7OfkVwJ/oVLfcylajzMrmN9n+svT5/rCH2f
5i4fn4wvxJ/rJX2f6y99n+svfRVoccrlmFsc8Y8PXZ/rL30= ok that 1 pokemon heres another RPEXTIf4ZvbLkd2WRCp/pHnLwtDvl8LQ7gt7AFZHwtGusoPhutfC0O+W9vzvlobQ7
5PCZO3Tw7jrl8LQ75fC0O+XwtFS41SNcy4SaT8XQlDvl8LQ= conformation RPEXCGDqFkg==

Here is my Ivysaur

RPEXTaH2xZm97XRPdMnvmGPkeFj6QU2BtOXMJGQEfYCQtRjMsLk1gbXs3XG17m2Bt
Xx8rbTQfYG17H2Btex9gbXsfYAn9auIvF3YUF1s/QG17H2A=

and here is the confirmation code

RPEXC3ZifNA==

I'll trade back so your pokemon can evolve

BTW you can talk trades and stuff in this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207320&page=6

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Can someone help me get to the torxia league.

The second time you beat the Gaia Wings talk to Oak. He will give you a Boat Ticket to the Toroxia League, you can depart from Daystraits port.
Prepare yourself though, they are a lot stronger then the Gaia Wings.

If you don't mind me asking, what team will you be using?

Yes they will appear later as you finish the game... Once you get Arceus most legendaries will be available.

You have a save folder where you can store save files in case you want to play an alternate. But I'd just copy the entire folder so you can have a "copied" version where you can restart. Then you have your original in one folder and your new in the other.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Hey i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at Arceus! I can't use anything and I can't hurt it either! Master Ball doesnt work.[/I]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Hey i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at Arceus! I can't use anything and I can't hurt it either! Master Ball doesnt work.[/I]

Arceus is a tough battle. You will have to destroy the plates before you can start to hurt Arceus. Each plate corresponds to a type and nullify's the damage done by that type. So it wont be easy. Surf was a great attack when I battled. It damaged all the plates at once, so if you have a pokemon with it, i'd send it out first and just continue the attacks, eventually the shields will break. Masterball doesn't work, but you shouldn't need it. Once Arceus is in the red, catching it is relatively easy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
I'm stuck at Iris Mountain where you have to move the boulders. I can move it and get waterfall but I can't move it to get across to the other side. Help?

Last edited:
Back