• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

[Actually, it's Crystal. Move tutors/relearners did not exist in Gen II, and they're at Lv60 in that game. You would have to use Pokemon Stadium 2.]

Ooo fair play, did not know that! Seems weird that on the sequel you can't have the main two Pokemon's moves o.o (bar Suicune...)

Deoxys was named after DNA (dioxyribonuclaic acid but spelt right!) if I remember right, but I could be completely wrong!

Question: What was Aron of the Sinnoh Elite 4's first ever Pokemon and what did it evolve into?

Years
I think it's Alomomola.

Only two Pokemon can have the Telepathy ability naturally (not Dream World), what are they?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Are we counting physical variations? There are 5 special and 2 physical variations, making there 7 in total. :3

Which is the lightest Pokemon that has undergone 2 evolution?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Lol sorry guyz I forgot to ask my question!

The answer to the question above is Electivire.

Besides Eevee, what is the only Pokémon that changes its type completely and loses its old type upon evolution?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
The answer to your question is Azuril!

My Question: What type combination has no weaknesses?

Years
The genders of their Pokemon (Drayden's Pokemon are male, Iris's are female) and also their Druddigon's ability (Iris's Druddigon has Sheer Force while Drayden's has Rough Skin).

What were the first B/W version exclusive Pokemon revealed (apart from Reshiram & Zekrom)?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Zorua & Zoroark I believe? I know they're certainly the first the Serebii had :3

What was the first Pokemon that Brock caught after joining Ash in the anime?

Years
Zorua & Zoroark I believe? I know they're certainly the first the Serebii had :3

What was the first Pokemon that Brock caught after joining Ash in the anime?

Wrong!

Zorua and Zoroark are event exclusive, not version exclusive. The first version exclusive Pokemon in B/W (not counting Reshiram & Zekrom) revealed were Gothitelle and Reuniclus.

As for your question, the first Pokemon Brock caught since joining Ash was Zubat.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Ummm I'll have to go with Butterfree. The actual colouration the Butterfree had in that episode wasn't a shiny colouration but since it's alternate colours I'm hoping you're counting it. xD

Question! Aside from Blissey, Chansey and Wobbuffet, what Pokémon has the highest base HP stat?

Back