• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Lilo's world Not deep space.
Toy Story's world
Brother Bear's world Wanna see Sora as a bear instead of a lion lmao.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Disney Worlds I want to see:

Hmm...
1) Pocahontas
2) Toy Story
3) Monster's Inc.
4) Atlantis: The Lost Empire ohay, Leonard Nimoy returns in KH again
5) A Bug's Life
6) The Sword in the Stone We have Merlin and have had him since the original, c'mon

IF they could manage it, it'd be pretty sweet to get Howl's Moving Castle or Spirited Away or something from Studio Ghibli, but that's highly doubtful >:

MX's Keyblade:
If I could name it, I'd probably call it something in reference to an Eidolon. Or, rather, something along the lines of Tartarus or Fang of the Fallen or something. Idk.

To answer your question, Bixran, I'm pretty sure Riku's Soul Eater came long before Soul Eater the Manga's launch date. It'd be interesting though if inspiration was drawn from one for the other though... and SE DOES publish Soul Eater...

Here's a question that isn't KH related. I've sorta been going on a XIII binger lately, and was curious as to whether or not people want to actually play XIII-2 or not? I personally am looking forward to it. It seems like they're taking everything good about the first and improving on it while overhauling some of the things people complained about (too linear, not enough extras to be done, actually having DLC, a plot that doesn't have a 10 chapter long intro, etc) Plus, I just wanna see Noel really chew Snow out in full detail and see how much more BA Lightning has gotten.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Disney Worlds I want to see:

Hmm...
1) Pocahontas
2) Toy Story
3) Monster's Inc.
4) Atlantis: The Lost Empire okay, Leonard Nimoy returns in KH again
5) A Bug's Life
6) The Sword in the Stone We have Merlin and have had him since the original, c'mon

IF they could manage it, it'd be pretty sweet to get Howl's Moving Castle or Spirited Away or something from Studio Ghibli, but that's highly doubtful >:

MX's Keyblade:
If I could name it, I'd probably call it something in reference to an Eidolon. Or, rather, something along the lines of Tartarus or Fang of the Fallen or something. Idk.

To answer your question, Bixran, I'm pretty sure Riku's Soul Eater came long before Soul Eater the Manga's launch date. It'd be interesting though if inspiration was drawn from one for the other though... and SE DOES publish Soul Eater...

Here's a question that isn't KH related. I've sorta been going on a XIII binger lately, and was curious as to whether or not people want to actually play XIII-2 or not? I personally am looking forward to it. It seems like they're taking everything good about the first and improving on it while overhauling some of the things people complained about (too linear, not enough extras to be done, actually having DLC, a plot that doesn't have a 10 chapter long intro, etc) Plus, I just wanna see Noel really chew Snow out in full detail and see how much more BA Lightning has gotten.

Funny thing, Koji Taguchi of SE actually worked on the anime(info from Soul eater wikia XD), which now makes me curious if he ever worked, even for only a little bit, on a kingdom hearts game.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
What new Disney worlds do you hope will be introduced in KH3D?
Definitely the Pocahontas world. They can build an interesting story with that movie. I can already imagine the boss... And Toy Story could be one of those extra miscellaneous worlds who have a Heartless as a boss or something.

Could Nomura have based Riku's blade, named Soul Eater, off of the actual scythe, of the same name, in an anime(of the SAME NAME XD)?
They do look alike, but I doubt it was made by intention. But nice inference. :P

And yeah... an obvious question I don't think I even covered yet:
What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts game and why?

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years

If I had to pick: Birth by Sleep(playing it right now xD)
I mean, nomura was thinking right when he made this; to me, It revolutionized kh gaming.

But, thats just me XD!

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Ok, sort of a in-game question, but i don't know where else to ask:

What moves are good for terra when doing the mirage arena?

Current Setup:
Lvl: 54
Commands
Ars Solum lv6
Meteor lv6
Quake lv1
and x2 Curaga lv4
Keyblade
Chaos Keeper
Shotlock
Ultima Cannon
Finish Command
Explosion(Demolition SUCKS when enemy far away TT~TT)

And that is about it xD. any help would be appreciated.

Oops, almost forgot: Arena Level is 29(have to collect at least 2222 more medals XD)

Plz & thx!

EDIT: lol first post of new page LMAO

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
This literally JUST popped into my head now:

If you could play as any kh villan(or, in some cases, ally dudes), who would it be?
For me, I would play as Vanitas Sentiment, but take his helmet off and color the hair white. However I would most likely NOT use the Dark ball thing he does(too cheap)

So, what about yall?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Eh, well, I guess I'll join. I do love Square Enix, even if I haven't actually played millions of games by them. <3
On a random note: The picture used for the banner also happens to be my background on my Xbox profile~

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?

That would have to be Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played much Final Fantasy(Mainly just Dirge of Cerberus, I have the Advent Children movie, and I have XIII... but it's pretty poor in the gameplay department in my opinion, so I'm not very motivated to play it)... and there's no other series by Square Enix that I've played, but I do have the Fullmetal Alchemist game, and I literally just got The World Ends With You from GameFly today, so...

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?

Erm... let's see...
Axel is amazing for many reasons...
Zexion... oh gawd, he's epic. I wanted to go for him as Halloween, but that'll be next year hopefully. <3
Roxas is pretty cool too...
Mickey is amazing when it comes to Kingdom Hearts...
Riku is completely epic, whereas Sora is a bit... annoying at times.

Agh, rather than just saying something about each character, I'll go with Axel. Zexion would be second, but only because I haven't finished Riku's story in Chain of Memories yet, so I haven't seen the last of Zexion. ;3

But... Neku from TWEWY is to be in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance... maybe once I see that? ;>

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?

Xbox 360. My only reason being that I don't have a PS3 yet, and I don't really feel like going out to buy one. I also don't have a PSP, so I've never experianced Birth By Sleep ;~;

What two Keyblades would you double wield?

I dunno, Ultima Weapon and Oblivion? I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in a little while, so I guess I'll go with those two...

Or, I could be slightly more original/boring and say the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D.

Well... I'm not completely sure. At the moment I can't really think of many Disney things to introduce... I might get back to this question once I'm fully awake and can think clearer...

That's probably be Kingdom Hearts II. I liked the first one, but Kingdom Hearts II is just better in my opinion, and the only other KH games I've played besides the first two are Re: Chain of Memories, and a bit of 358/2 Days.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Aha I was busy for a while, but first post updated. Welcome to the club, Nakuzami!

If you could play as any KH villain (or, in some cases, allies), who would it be?
As said above, Vanitas is a top choice for me. He's pretty awesome. I'd also find it interesting to play as Maleficent... Maybe,

ソラ

Years
If you could play as any KH villain (or, in some cases, allies), who would it be?

Vanitas is also my main choice. Idk if he is a Villain in KH, but he is as a optional boss and he is a villain tho, But Sephiroth.

ソラ

Years
TIME TO MAKE THIS CLUB ALLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEE.
with more Kingdom Hearts News :)

The Jump Festa 2012 Trailer of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (KH3D) has been released to the Interweb.

Also Kingdom Hearts 3D has a full functional site opened in Japan. The game is set to release in March 2012 in Japan. NA hasnt gotten a date or an announcement.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Site CLICK HERE

At the website it has wallpaper and such

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
kldjfskfls

lsd;jflsklfs

s;el;

ewipqprwkofm

i can't even use my words right now. oh my god. i need this in my life.

march can't come soon enough.

i had to avoid this all day. D: (Or rather, had no choice but to because I was out at doctor's appointments and waiting around all day.) Only just now got some peace and quiet to myself so I could watch it. And I just... I... omg.

Trailer impressions in no particular order:
Spoiler:

march march march march march march march. i can't wait to import this.

ソラ

Years
kldjfskfls

lsd;jflsklfs

s;el;

ewipqprwkofm

i can't even use my words right now. oh my god. i need this in my life.

march can't come soon enough.

i had to avoid this all day. D: (Or rather, had no choice but to because I was out at doctor's appointments and waiting around all day.) Only just now got some peace and quiet to myself so I could watch it. And I just... I... omg.

Trailer impressions in no particular order:
Spoiler:

march march march march march march march. i can't wait to import this.

Haha my exact reaction to KH3D Trailer. Like to add like 2 more things.

Spoiler:

there is like 3 things i want to get in March including KH3D, and a Japanese 3DS.
the other thing isnt related to Square but it is a game haha.

EDIT: Looks like KH3D got a Localization announcement. tho this site is from EU, no NA yet
http://www.kingdomhearts3dgame.com/index.php < -- here is the site

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
Yes, I was gonna say something about that too but I was too busy going "wait what?" to listen to what they were saying. Have to rewatch it again soon. 8D;

I'm definitely importing a 3DS for that, even if all my friends are judging me for it. I hope they come out with a KH 3DS like they did for all the other consoles. D: And I hope it's not kind of ugly like the Days DS was, haha. Regardless, that seems easier than importing a console and the game. (Though I guess if it's way too expensive I'll see about picking up an older model instead. u_u)

Cherrim

Years
I'm pretty surprised it was actually announced for a 2012 release in English countries. o_o I was expecting January '13, tbh.

ソラ

Years
I'm pretty surprised it was actually announced for a 2012 release in English countries. o_o I was expecting January '13, tbh.
Actually Square localize games fast.

BBS may took a while. But the other games were quick. except for KHReCoM tho, that wasnt really planned to be release outside Japan.

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
Years
What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
Final Fantasy
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Jack Skellington
What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
3DS and PS2
What two Keyblades would you double wield?
Decisive Pumpkin and Two become One
What would you name the Keyblade of Master Xehanort himself?
Dragon's Eye
Pocahontas, Snow White's and Radiator Springs
Kingdom Hearts II, I really enjoyed the Nightmare before christmas level as well as Arials World in this one.
Axel and Demyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back