• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 I love that song. Takes me back to the 90s.

Newest song from Passion Pit. I've been walking alot lately, so this has been in my head alot.

Years
4/10

I was never a fan of Pete, or even The Who in general.

Oh man, I love The Chemical Brothers... this is one of my faves.

Years
2/10

Given it is two-thirds dead music, my listening to their songs dwindled. Not their biggest fan at all.

This song may have gone unnoticed but not for me.

Years
2/10

Oh god... you were right. Didn't like it.

Now for some music from my home country. It's a dance music outfit called Empire Of The Sun... pretty successful act back in 2009.

Years
1/10

Oh god... George Michael is near the bottom of what I'd listen to.

Great 90's classic. Guaranteed nostalgia if you listen to this.

Years
It's about time I posted in here again.

We're usually on a similar wavelength when it comes to music in this thread Hikari, but maybe I'm a couple of years too young for this one. The tempo is a bit too slow for a song that doesn't relax me unfortunately. 4/10

If you've heard of Professor Green then you still might not have heard of this, it's overlooked despite being one of his better songs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back