• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who was your favourite leader?

Best Gym Leaders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I think my favourite will always be Skyla, but with Marlon joining Gen V that choice may be changed! I would have liked Elesa more if my battle with her wasn't so frustrating. Then there is Cheren... Too hard to decide between the three!

How about you guys?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
I really liked Marlon, but I can't decide if I like him or Drayden more...

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
I picked Cheren, Roxie, and Drayden, but out of those three, Roxie is easily at the top for me. I don't know what about her makes me like her so much, but I just...do. She's awesome.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Marlon is definitely my favorite. He's so chill and uses a Wailord. Not only that, sometimes he'll take a picture with you at the face board.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Shoots, gotta be Marlon! I legit love that guy. His hair is ridiculous and I love it, and I love that his strongest is a Jellicent. <3

Years
I voted for Roxie, Burgh, and Elesa, which happen to be consecutive gyms.

Roxie was great addition! We have never had an alternative chick as a gym leader. I love the vibe of the city as well. It is not overdone, yet still has a grungy seaport charm, in which Roxie is able to complement.

Burgh is apparently not liked by anyone else, haha. I liked his honeycomb gym, but the cacoon gym too it to a whole new level of whimsical, in addition to the colorful paint room in which you encounter Burgh. Plus, I love bug pokemon.

Elesa, do I even need to say anything? Tall, blonde, composed, model, that specializes in electric types. Well, actually, she had jet black hair in BW2 which was probably the most fresh revamp from the previous version, along with her plush Mareep-fur coat, and head phones that resembled pointed ears.

kgarra8649

Black 2= Beat in 1 day!!!!!
Years
I love Marlon! Idk why he's just cool like that. I thought I was gonna be the only one that voted for him but I was wrong!

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Roxie because of her cool rocker gym! Next, I really liked Drayden and his dragon gym.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
I chose Roxie, Elesa, and Drayden. Roxie because she uses one of my favorite types, Poison. And because she's one of the very few characters in the series whose voice we hear. Elesa because of her really awesome outfit, good personality, and general attractiveness. And Drayden because of his cool beard and cool outfit.

Moose

Pokemon Master,
Years
I like how determined and hardworking Clay is, but I think Marlon's laid back attitude beats Clay by a slight margin. Also water is one of my favorite types.

Years
There wasn't one Gym Leader in Unova that really stood out to me, but with his interesting gym layouts and having built the PWT for tourism, Clay gets the nod as my favorite.

Years
Cheren! He grew to be such an adorable character and I was so happy to see him as a gym leader. While I wish he was further in the game rather than the very first leader, his rank as a beginner leader still fit him. <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I picked Cheren, Roxie, and Drayden, but out of those three, Roxie is easily at the top for me. I don't know what about her makes me like her so much, but I just...do. She's awesome.

Maybe you should chat with my little sister, Gym Leader Rozu. She's kind of a Roxie fanatic right now!

Back