• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM June] Pokémon - The Mystery of Celebi [FR Ger]

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
The tiles are nice to look at, aesthetically, this hack is pretty amazing. Good luck with this hack.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I like the screens,and i can't get an IPS file to work with me. Is there any way you could turn it into an .Gba or different format?
Rom files are illegal to post so no. you'll need to find a German firered rom, and patch it to that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
hi im new and maybe this is a stupid question

which program do you use to make a hack?
i want to make one to and i have some ideas
so can somebody answer this question just a download link is enough or
name is ok to

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
hi im new and maybe this is a stupid question

which program do you use to make a hack?
i want to make one to and i have some ideas
so can somebody answer this question just a download link is enough or
name is ok to

Well... since you're new I kinda understand this kind of question...
ROM hacking is very complex, as it takes a lot of skill and A LOT of patience. There isn't really a program used for hacking as it is composed of several hacking "jobs" such as scripting, mapping, spriting, inserting, ect.
There are many hacking tutorials on the Pokecommunity, so have a look and try one or several "hacking techniques", and remember... practice makes perfect!

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
Well they say practice makes perfect but they still say no one is perfect so i gav up trying,hahas,Good luck translating this game and continue the good work!!!

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
well even looking for the rom in german i cant find it and that stinks but al in all i cant wait for this to be released the screens look amazing its to bad i cant even try it

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
German on:

Wirklich cooler Hack bis jetzt; sowohl interessante Story als auch geniale Maps.
=>TOP! So muss das
Hofffentlich macht ihr bzw. du weiter mit dem Hack, wuerde der Pokemon-Community echt einen Gefallen tun.
Naja viel Erfolg noch bis dahin.

Mfg

German off

Back