• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14]

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Name: William Botus
Starter: Houndour
Team: Lickitung, Houndour

Species: Lickitung
Nickname: Gabriel
Level: 20
Attacks: Lick, Supersonic, Snore, Defense Curl, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt

Species: Houndour
Nickname: Brutus
Level: 13
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Howl, Fire Fang, Rage, Counter

Appearance: Will is a boy of unimpressive height. He only stands 5'5" and probably won't get much taller in the future. Even for his stature, which might be considered short for his age, he doesn't pay much mind to it. He's feisty and anyone can see that when he glares with his amber eyes--eyes that look orange in the light. His hair is short and blond, standing low on the top of his head, but having a spiky feel to the touch. He has white Caucasian skin that has a small tint from a tan.

William usually wears dark colored clothes with a aqua blue hoodie over the top. His shirts vary in design and his shoes change just as much. William has shoes for a lot of occasions, it seems. The boy just likes shoes, and as a result, won't be wearing the same one two days in a row.

Personality: William is short, but feisty. Just because he's little doesn't mean you can push him around, he won't even give you the chance to think about it. Will comes off stronger than he needs to, meeting new people with a glare. Sometimes it seems like he never stops glaring. It's like he has a grudge against the world and it's your fault. There are no could be's and used to's about it. This is how Will has been since he was born and this is how he'll be until the rest of his life. He's like a rock. Hard and unmoving, slightly altering, but never truly changing. You could weather and erode a rock, but it won't stop being a rock, or at least some kind of rock-like mineral. All of this isn't to say Will is just a mean, heartless person, he's just naturally aggressive. His temper is quick to trigger and it can't be calmed down with just some nice words and a present.

Will gets what he wants, when he wants it, and no isn't an answer. He'll get people do do for him what he wants him to do, be it through bullying and hard, intense persuasion. He wouldn't steal from a store, but if you have something he wants you can be sure he's going to try and get it, by himself or with his pokemon. His attitude does rub off on them as well. It isn't uncommon to find his Lickitung bullying one pokemon or two.

If will had a passion, it would be in fighting. Will loves to fight, fist-to-fist, man-to-man. This whole solving your problems with your pets was stupid. Anyone could get a fire-type and completely smoke someone (pun not intended). If you wanted to prove a point, put your body on the table, not your pokemon. If challenged, Will wouldn't back down from anything. His head is too hot and he'd be having way to much fun. Winning he'd take like a champion and he'd get his prize from it too. Losing... Well let's just say he's a sore loser.

William only wants the best and baddest out of his pokemon. Through vigorous training or TMs, he'll manage to make his pokemon know the best of the best moves and know how to use them well. His pokemon were low now, but they could beat any kid that crossed his path; he could guarantee you with the look in his eyes. While overconfident at times, Will can sense when he's in a battle he can't win. He won't show a soul, though. He'll keep going by strong. Failure just isn't an option.

History: William was born in the Kanto region and he stayed there most of his life. With a stable family and a stable life, there was no reason for them to move. The only problem was that William was an only child. He didn't have much to do aside from hanging out with his friends, which he didn't do often because his parents would have him help around the house or at their job. To compensate for the lack of a second child, his parents gave him his very own pet, a Lickitung! They told him that they didn't want to see him battling with it. William had agreed. They wouldn't see him battling with it.

Let's face it, Will wasn't going to be that kid that didn't use his pokemon. When Will wasn't with his parents he was working hard to train his Lickitung, which the family had named Gabriel. The more they trained the more eager they were to do it and soon enough Will and Gabe were fighting to get away from the parents so they could go out. His parents took it as nothing more than closeness. It's no secret that Will loves his pokemon to death and Gabriel probably felt the same way. They were eager to find their new members of their little team, but were hindered by his parents restrictions. It was when they moved to the Zivito Region that things turned around. When he was offered the job as an undercover with his own pokemon well... How could he say no?
Other: (Anything else we should know goes here.)

I just have to say, thank you THANK YOU for not making me have to create an extensive history. I hate these things to death. XD

Name: Coby Duncan
Position: Closest Grunt
Team: Archen, Skitty, Aron

Species: Archen
Nickname: Pterry
Level: 25
Attacks: Pluck, Ancient Power, Agility, Quick Guard, Steel Wing, Quick Attack

Species: Aron
Nickname: Ferris
Level: 25
Attacks: Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Take Down, Mud-Slap, Head Smash, Endeavor

Species: Skitty
Nickname: Precious
Level: 27
Attacks: Fake Out, Attract, Zen Headbutt, Tickle, Assist, Wish

Appearance: Coby stands five feet and seven inches and still growing. Everything about him seems to be growing at once which seemed to give him a little bit of a gangling appearance. His muscle is slowly making its way to filling out those long, odd areas. Coby has brown hair and eyes. His hair is very thick and tends to strike out in all odd ends. He hides his untamed locks under a hat which he wears at all times.

When he isn't wearing his uniform (assuming they wear them...), Coby can be seen in a wide array of fashions. He isn't "in the know" when he comes to fashions and tends to wear anything in his closet. This could leave Coby ending up in some ridiculous combinations, especially when he's running low on nice clothing. If his style is particularly outrageous, he covers over it with a jacket.

Personality: Coby isn't the most... Proactive kid out there. He's actually kind of lazy. Coby would rather not do anything if he could. Doing things are just... Augh! Why work when you can play? He only likes doing things that seem fun at the time. He doesn't need a direction, he just needs entertainment. If things get boring, he'll back out, but until then he's all for it. Coby does his best to stick to the rules and mottos of Team RoseCrystal, but sometimes he might go off just for a little fun. He's done crazier things than just break rules, though. His favorite thing to do is acting and he's darn good at it. Coby believes that, to be a good actor, you must be a good liar and be able to immerse yourself in the role. He does just that. He can switch from one personality to another in two seconds flat. He could be the lazy, apathetic kid he is now and in the next moment become an active, excited young citizen in the next. He does it most often to people he doesn't know, mostly just to mess with them and have his own little fun. He doesn't always just pick a personality out of the blue, sometimes he waits for the other person to talk and forms one accordingly. There are some people who he's known for years that don't know his actual personality. But those people don't live on Zivita and if they did, they might have been disappointed in what he was doing now.

There aren't a lot of people that see Coby's true colors immediately, but there are some. His leader, whom he addresses as just as "Boss", knows full well and the people in his closer knit of friends in Team RoseCrystal. If he likes his character enough he'll give him a name, backstory, all the dressin's. Maybe even use him again. Sometimes he even references them in his own thoughts to give himself inspiration in tough situations.

Lazy and a liar, Coby takes life like a surf; going where the current takes him. When given an opportunity, he takes it (if it's on the right terms) and moves with it until his end. He doesn't see the need in stressing the world. If a Slakoth could chill through life, so could he, and he'd do it happily.

History: Coby was raised in the Hoenn region. Just like now, Coby was a pretty chill kid. He never really went above and beyond because he never thought he had to. He breezed through school, paying attention but getting lazy on work and tests. From the outside, Coby never seemed to have a passion for anything, but he did... He had the passion for acting. Even small he would act things out and most often with his Skitty. Precious was the first pokemon he ever had and he got it the day he was born. Precious hatched from her egg just days before Coby did and he didn't mind letting it be known she was older than him. He and Precious did everything together and Coby would sometimes sneak the cat pokemon into school with him.

Coby ended up it Zivita only because of it being open. His grandparents had moved there, thinking it was a wonderful place, and over the summer Coby went there to visit them. He had to admit, it was pretty nice. However while he was there thefts and things began to arise and soon the region was closed down and people were moved away. The only problem was Coby didn't leave with his grandparents. He had completely disappeared and the both of them thought, with tears of course, that he had been kidnapped. Just the opposite. He'd been in Team RoseCrystal and it was his time to stay. He didn't regret not going with them. He knew that as long as he didn't die, he'd see them again eventually.

Other: Out of all his pokemon, he absolutely loves Precious the most. None of his pokemon are on a higher pedestal than she is and he pampers her endlessly with love.

Look below siggy! >w<

Last edited:
Years
Name: Jayden Deans
Position: Grunt
Team: Mightyena, Mightyena, Murkrow

Species: Mightyena
Nickname: Yena
Level: 23
Attacks: Shadow ball, Crunch, theif, sucker punch , Attract

Species: Mightyena
nickname: Mighty
Level 23
Attacks: shadow ball, crunch, swagger, pay back, incinerate

species: Murkrow
Nickname: scarepigion
Level:22
Attacks: Fly, peck, wing attack,night shade, mean look, foul play
Appearance: He has shaggy green hair that falls below his ears and covers some of his face. He has Slightly tanned skin from working outside. He has a medium build. He's tall at 6 feet with lengthy arm and legs. Has bright green eyes.
He wear the signature team rose crystal uniform. But when he's off duty or trying to blen in he'll wear his old trainer out fit which was a black hoodie with jeans grey t-shirt and Black sneakers. He often wear glasses when he's battling because he has poor vision.
Personality: Jayden in cold he gives everyone a bad attitude. He's defiant even among people of higher rank then him. He keeps a distance from most people only relying on his pokemon and their strength. He can be very malicious doing whatever it takes to get the job done. He is also careless with that fact that he doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. He is spiteful and stubborn never giving up, and always willing to inflict pain on innocent people.
Now he's not all bad. He is just slightly misunderstood. He secretly loves his pokemon but thanks to team rose crystal he's lost sight of that and pushes them too hard. He Secretly wouldnt hurt a fly but he's lost sight of his passive nature. He has been blinded with promises.
History: Jayden once lived a normal life as a happy person. He had his mom and his dad and his pokemon. but as he got older his father acquired a large gambling debt at the game corner in celadon city. He made huge debt that his family couldn't pay off to avoid paying that debt Jayden's father took off when he was thirteen. To pay off his fathers debt, Jayden took up a job with team Rose crystal. Now heis using his prize pokemon for dirty work. After several years Team rose crystal has hardened Jayden into a real criminal. He now disregards his pokemon's feelings and pushes for the dark forces.
Other: He used to be on his way to becoming a cooridinator when he was still a trainer

finish later sorry social life is calling

DONE hope it okay i might add more im just trying to juggle alot of things my heart wasnt compltly in the one

miley810

Assassin
Years
I'm 'grounded' right now, but I'm allowed on atm. So if I'm not on a lot that's why, but no worries my mom always gives in.

Kiklion you are accepted and accepted! Good job, welcome to the RP. William is my oldest brother's name, and their personalities are simmilar, awesomeness. xD

Quicksand you are reserved until Feb. 22nd! I put you as a co-leader because that was the only space left.

Star_stuck_baka you are accepted once again! Good job, again!

Update:

If you are not on the list on the first post, let me know, because I may have overlooked you while editing. There was lots of editing to do. I also had reserved one too many grunts, so now we have 3 grunts, which is fine because I debated on 3 grunts in the begaining anyways. Now we just need Quicksand's reserve, someone to reserve Vulpix, and then we should be able to start. And then we wont feel pressured about the gym leaders until the third one's battles are finished, because we have 4 atm, and we need to be able to have the next one ready when the chosen kids get to their gyms.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Here's the SU. I'll finish it later :3

Name: Laurie Jones
Starter: Vulpix
Team:

Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Foxy
Level: 15
Attacks: Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Protect, Roar, Attract.

Species: Poliwag
Nickname: Tad
Level: 17
Attacks: Water Gun, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Rain Dance, Psychic, Toxic.

Appearance: Laurie a slim girl that stands at 5 feet and 6 inches. Her skin is slightly tanned with no sign of freckles. She has bright big blue eyes and brown, wavy, shoulder-lenghted hair. She looks like she's a nice girl, which, usually to other boys' dismay, she's not.
As for clothing, Laurie wears a black tank top, some light blue denim shorts, and a sleeveless leather jacket. She has some white socks which are covered by her white sneakers.
Personality: Laurie is known to be nice to people and do anything for those she likes and cares about. But that doesn't mean that she's actually like that all the time. In fact, she is rarely that way. How she usually is, however, is someone completely different. She is rude, aggresive, and will refer to most kids as 'twerps'. Especially to boys. But if someone is nice to her and stays with her for a long time, she might show that nice side of hers, but only to that person. The reason of why she conceals her nice girl persona might come from an incident in her childhood.
Laurie also has a very acute fear of Poison-type Pokémon, some might say a phobia. This comes from the incident mentioned earlier, which basically turned her into someone completely different and changed her life completely. The Pokémon she is most afraid of is Muk, followed by its pre-evolution. Being around any Poison-Type Pokémon, especially Muk and/or Grimer, will make her freeze, shake like a leaf and turn pale as a ghost.

History: Laurie grew up as a nice, happy girl. She had a crush on this boy and would to a lot of things for him to try to get him to like her. The boy, however, took advantage of her kindness and ended up crushing her heart. She was stood up on what would have been her first date ever. Soon after that, he saw her crush kissing someone else, which made her run away. She ended up in a Grimer nest at an abandoned warehouse, and was confronted by the Grimers and Muks there. This incident scarred her for life. Not only it made her gain a horrible fear for the Poison-Type Pokémon, but it also created the aggresive side of hers that she uses to cover her nice, loving side.
Other: None.

EDIT: Done, let me know if I need to change something.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Mick Fizz you are accepted! Congrats.

Okay guys, if I disappear it's because I have Walking Pneumonia, we just found out about a half hour ago. But I'm going to do my best to stay on. Now we're just waiting on Quicksand has one more day, and if they don't post their SU tommarow than we'll get the last spot filled up ASAP where we can start! Thanks for hanging with me guys.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
here is what i have so far. ill probably finish it tomorrow when i come home from school. its getting kind of late here and im super tired lol.

Spoiler:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Quicksand you are pending. Like you said, you'll finish it tommarow. Just wanted to clarify that I saw it. Good job so far! I just knew someone would sign up with the jokester of the crew if I waited long enough. And I'm the sarcastic. xD Just out of curiousity, have you RP'd before?

Okay, I'll be back at school tommarow, most likely, so I'll start it as soon as Quicksand gets the rest of his SU up. Yay, we're so close!

So I'll work on the first few areas, the pokemon we can catch, ect. Lets all work hard to make this RP finish! I've had one finish before, and I know how hard it is. Mick Fizz was in it for most of it, but then he got so busy in RL he had to drop out, or whatever it was, I forget. Anyways, this was suppost to be a awesome pep-talk, but I fail at those. So it looks like we have one seriously awesome crew, even if half of us are playing 3 charcters, most of us 2, I think we'll all do good. And it makes everyone more evolved.

And my hopes are that we'll all talk here in the OOC, for planning, expressing difficulties in your posting, if you just wanna talk as long as we don't go too far off topic, ect. Because I hate having my OOC's dieing, or being mostly unused. So yeah, here's to hoping! :)

miley810

Assassin
Years
OMG MINECRAFT SQUIRTAL! Sorry, I love watching pokemobs videos, haven't got to get it yet. too much stuff to download. Anyways, our first posts for Chosen kids will be them arriving on the island and stuff, Team Rosedew members will either be in a conference room with each other or around the area where the Chosen kids are, tricking non-chosen-kid trainers to get their pokemon. That I haven't decided yet. And The Gym Leaders will be there to greet the Chosen Kids. :) I'm planning to post the IC thread later, sense by time it gets accepted Quicksand'll probably done, if not we can make our first posts, just not our second posts.

Update:

Mick Fizz won't be playing Vulpix, because Genivieve (sorry I can't spell it right Gen) wanted to play her, and Mick Fizz said it was fine. So I'll be editing the list and stuff. So don't go all crazy when she signs up for a spot that someone else had signed up for. Because the person who had it said it was fine that they were fine not playing it and letting her play it. Prehaps I'm over explaining this, I tend to do that. Haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Quicksand you are pending. Like you said, you'll finish it tommarow. Just wanted to clarify that I saw it. Good job so far! I just knew someone would sign up with the jokester of the crew if I waited long enough. And I'm the sarcastic. xD Just out of curiousity, have you RP'd before?

yes ive role played before lol. why do you ask?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's a start I'll finish soon

Name: Lynn Marie Wolfe
Starter: Vulpix
Team: Vulpix, Togepi, Emolga

Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Princess
Level: 20
Attacks: Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Attract, Flamethrower

Species: Togepi
Nickname: Sunny
Level: 13
Attacks: Yawn, Psychic, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Metronome, Extrasensory

Species: Emolga
Nickname: Mistress
Level: 18
Attacks: Quick Attack, Spark, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Iron tail, Volt Switch

Appearance: (What your charecter looks like. At least two decent paragraphs. Hair color & length, eye color, skin tone, height, and cloths required, anything else optional.)

Personality: (Your charecter's personality. Two decent paragraphs minimum.)

History: (Just at least one fair sized paragraph, I hate writing Histories. Just a bit about their past.)
Other: (Anything else we should know goes here.)

miley810

Assassin
Years
Quicksand- I thought I've seen you around a bit. Curiousity killed the meowth. :P

Gen- You are reserved! It shall end Feb. 27th.

Good Arceus is this thing ever gonna start?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
diet doctor pepper :)

i finished lol

Spoiler:

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Quicksand. you are accepted! Good team, no one ever uses those pokemon, so yay! Sorry, I've got too much caffeine in me.

So now we're just waiting on Gen. Sorry I haven't worked on any of the pokemon, areas, or the IC thread, I've been really sick lately, don't worry I'm usually not this sick.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Quicksand. you are accepted! Good team, no one ever uses those pokemon, so yay! Sorry, I've got too much caffeine in me.

So now we're just waiting on Gen. Sorry I haven't worked on any of the pokemon, areas, or the IC thread, I've been really sick lately, don't worry I'm usually not this sick.

yay! :) i always try and pick the more obscure species. theyre my favorite to roleplay with.

cant wait to start this!

Back