• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Genesect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I think it's funny.
People used to complain about events taking way too long to be released, but once they start being released in quick succession, people complain that they're being released "too fast."

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
I think it's funny.
People used to complain about events taking way too long to be released, but once they start being released in quick succession, people complain that they're being released "too fast."

Everyone just notices a change, everyrhing unusual. Then goes to complain on forums. yep. xD

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Genesect definetely isn't an uber. Everyone in the tier can rip it to pieces, especially Reshiram, Fire Arceus, Groudon, V-Create Rayquaza, Shadow Tag Chandelure, and Ho-oh. It'll be chillin' with Scizor and Forretress in OU.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Genesect Event

From Serebii

Serebii said:
Japanese magazine CoroCoro has leaked and has provided some further details on the upcoming Genesect WiFi event, which goes live this weekend. CoroCoro has provided what could be the moveset of the Pokémon with the moves being; Techno Blast, Signal Beam, Magnet Bomb and Solarbeam. Its hold item and level are still currently unknown

Pokejungle said:
CoroCoro's September issue has leaked on 2ch and we can see in the screenshots that Genesect's moveset is:

Magnet Bomb
Signal Beam
Solar Beam
Techno Blast
No details on level or held item. Download will start Saturday for Black 2/White 2 owners (JP). Enjoy!

So we already have the Genesect Download event. Pokejungle listed the downloaded attacks, or at least what may be its downloaded attacks. Those of you with Japanese games are so lucky XD

Ammako

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I wouldn't say they're lucky, considering English games will most likely get the exact same one, just with a different OT/ID combination, a few months later.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The people with the Japanese games are lucky cause they'll be able to get 2 XD official Japanese ones and the English ones when they come out.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I thought this one was the same one as the download...shows how informed I am...
It seems cool, I want this one to be the one we get here in the US.

Candra Software

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
How do I get the event Genesect into my party? I downloaded it and all but it's not even registered on my Pokédex.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You have to have a free slot open on your team and then talk to the man in green that appears in the Pokemon Center. He gives you Genesect.

rubin

czytała Krystyna Czubówna
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
Downloaded this bad boy a few days ago. Love his cry. I'm going to RNG a Timid natured Genesect, seeing as Gonzo has already grabbed a Naive one :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I got this guy just earlier. Actually, I didn't even know Genesect is currently distributed at this very moment until I skimmed through this thread.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Genesect was kind of...ruined for me by this web comic called Black Adventures(he was portrayed as being...erm...Mecha Hitler) but because it's an event I will probably get it. If it does come out in the US.

Ammako

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I simply saved near the Pokémon Center guy and then I think I might have reset once or twice for it.
I don't mind the nature as long as it's not a bad one, so when I get events, if the nature hinders its battle ability, then I'll reset and settle with whatever one has a non-hindering nature.

(I'm a big fan of neutral natures.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Yes. The discussion for the Genesect Event is on the B/W forum since Genesect's in game event is also in those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back