• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Anyone know what level Zangoose evolves at? Mine's level 51, female. Does it have to be male?

Might as well ask what lvl's other Fakemons evolve at, haha.

Also, great hack, story is good, the grammar is good (huge dealbreaker for hacks), I LOVE the idea of Fakemons, and the fact that this one has a ton is amazaahhh.

<3Cutlerine

Edit:

Nvm, T'was 55 for Zangoose. Any idea on the others? And what's the point of the other Madios? Do they learn any good moves or anything? I assume you only have the one chance to get the death camera? :(

Last edited:

DCson17

a modest hacker
Years
Still one of my favourite rom hacks, ever. ^ -^
Easily one of the most creative ever made.

I salute you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
could someone message me to let me know what emulator i should use? ive tried three and it isnt working on any, none of the games i have so far downloaded are.

Years
could someone message me to let me know what emulator i should use? ive tried three and it isnt working on any, none of the games i have so far downloaded are.
Seriously guys this is a GBA Rom based hack. Play it with the best emulator like VBA on PC as all other emulators have bug issues and are semi supported.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
Yes I am positive there doesn't appear any wild pokemon anywhere, neighter Spheal nor Ditto. The only place where wild pokemon appear is the water.

No no no.. It's not that I haven't walked aldredy 30 minutes across the corridor (or whatever) that you are supposed to find it from. I have seen the youtube video that shows how to proceed. There just don't appear any wild pokemon in there when I play.

Yes I did. Otherwise I couldn't even be in the place where Dittos are supposed to appear.

BUT HEY! I got past it by using these codes:
Spoiler:

This was so frustating to me that I don't want anyone to suffer from this problem ever again.
So, if you have the same problem I had, please use these codes and then go to the water. The next wild pokemon that appears after you have activated these codes should be a Ditto.

Thank you so MUCH. I spend 1 hour, by watch, walking around in that place and no Wild Pokemon appeared, i checked the video too, and read all the page i could of this thread... If I hadn't found your post i probably would had quit the game.

Thanks.

Also, aside for all the time i spend in that corridor, I'm really enjoying this game, it's really original and very well done, congratulation.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Anyone know about the glitch in Rustboro with the Supply Crate?
Try getting a Light Potion from the Crate... but did you know it is unlimited?

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Hate to ask because I'm new and all...

I tried to use it but it didn't come to my computer as a zipped folder. As none of my old GBA files did. But they don't work with my GBA reader. Do I need an updated version? Mine... is from 2010. Because all the ones of this site looks the same as my old ones but just won't work

Years
Hate to ask because I'm new and all...

I tried to use it but it didn't come to my computer as a zipped folder. As none of my old GBA files did. But they don't work with my GBA reader. Do I need an updated version? Mine... is from 2010. Because all the ones of this site looks the same as my old ones but just won't work
Ooooooo man why can't you search Google or something. Emulators can run only GBA files. Use WinRar to unzip the files inside it and then patch them

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Ooooooo man why can't you search Google or something. Emulators can run only GBA files. Use WinRar to unzip the files inside it and then patch them

Because the other files (That work) Are zipped! But all of the ones on this site just don't seem too.

I just don't know what GBA to use for THIS hack!

Update: I have VBA (It didn't work with this game)

Last edited:

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
Because the other files (That work) Are zipped! But all of the ones on this site just don't seem too.

I just don't know what GBA to use for THIS hack!

Update: I have VBA (It didn't work with this game)

Step 1. Get a Ruby Rom.
Step 2. Patch the file using Lunar IPS. (Very Important)
Step 3. Play.

Note: The file is NOT a .gba file. Thus, you cannot play from download.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013

Actually VBA CAN read Rar and Zips if they have a GBA archive inside...

His real problem is what TweenyTodd said, he just downloaded the patch and not the rom.

In case Tweeny explanation wasn't clear enough,THIS are instructions of how to play Liquid Crystal, the Theory is the same except that you need to patch a Pokemon Ruby 1.0 (it must be the 1.0 English version of the Rom) for Snakewood using the IPS file you downloaded.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Thanks guys that helped :)

I really like the concept of the zombies. So far I'm happy
Part of me wants a Zombie Rotmander XD

Back