• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hyia!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys,

My name is Don (or Mr. Fox, as it so happens). I'm a newcomer to the site and came to say hello. So, hello! :)

I just started a Let's Play series of Pokémon FireRed Omega. I realize a new Pokémon Let's Play must sound very tiring for all of you, but if you have the time / interest, please feel free to give it a read: you can find it here.

PS.: If I'm posting this in the wrong forum or if this post is somehow inapropriate, I apologize. Feel free to delete it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
No need to worry! You're in the right forum to say hello! Welcome to PC Don!

You came to the right place for hacks and lets play. The Emulation forum is what PC's famous for! Let's Plays are fun. I've never done one myself , but I've watched alot of them on Youtube and alot of them are really funny. Chuggaaconroy's gotta be one of my favorite LPers cause he has hilarious comments and the best freakouts ever. XD So yeah I prefer watching LPs over making them myself But if you're wanting to start an LP, you can show off your progress here in our Let's Plays forum. There people can see your progress on FireRed Omega either through your journal writing , screenshots or video. Hope you can get yours started on PC. I'll be sure to keep an eye for it. :)

Hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions go ahead and ask them. Any of our moderators will be sure to help you! Hope I can see you around!

Years
Hi there Don, welcome!

And yes this is the place for welcomes, so no worries if you got lost. As AW mentioned, we have sections for hacks and Let's Plays. Just a reminder you need 15 posts before sharing links so that was why the "here" wasn't linking to anything. Try posting in a few places on PC, and it's easy to reach that magic 15 mark without spamming. Remember to read the rules before you post, I don't want to see newbies slip up on their first day.

I happen to have a fave Pokemon Let's Player, Marriland. I love how funny and informative his videos are, my fave video would have to be from his Pokemon Diamond series where he rages at the Fisherman with the all-Magikarp team lol. It's so funny!

Anyways, have a fun time here and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back