• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I've already got a couple of pictures showing. My avatar is me all suited and booted ready for work. My profile picture is me getting cuddles off my best friends daughter.

And now for a picture from early last year of me and my bestfriend having a drink :)
Spoiler:

Got it to work at last :D

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Looking awesome AWsquared that deserves a 10 ;)

Here is one took yesterday with freeee fairy floss at uni :D :D
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
End of high school feels. =/

Me and my favorite teacher from high school, as well as a few of my buddies. I had so many great moments with him, it was an honor to have him as a teacher and as a friend. I'm gonna miss you Mr Mott. :c

Spoiler:

My backyard. Unfortunately, this was the only photo of me with the cake, and as you can see, I'm not looking at the camera, at all (I was looking at my friend in the driveway who had just gotten a... lets call it bad phone call lol). But yeah, this was in my backyard, with my best friends from high school celebrating my friend's birthday (not pictured). He's never had a birthday cake in his life, so we changed that. =)

Spoiler:

Also during the birthday celebration/BBQ at my house. Just my sister playing around while my friends and I were talking about really random stuff (I think it was the Regular Show?)

Spoiler:

And last but not least, me graduating. -sigh- I'm going to miss these people so so much.

Spoiler:

Years
American and New York flag? Dang, you look excellent! In Canada (or at least at my school) we get a boring grey background.

Honest

Hi!
Years
That's actually a photoshopped background, there was a white backdrop in reality. There are other pictures with different backgrounds, which I'll post for the hell of it. But I'm pretty surprised how well the picture turned out, considering the photographer was literally taking a picture every 5 seconds (we had the pictures taken as we got off stage after getting our fake diploma). But thanks =D

Here are the others! And no, I don't know why one is of a forest.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That's a rather wide V-neck (correct terminology?) but I do agree it looks pretty good on ya. =D

+1 for Converse, too!

Yes I think that's right. Probably from multiple wears but thanks! Converse FTW.

Also that cap and gown look good on you. Congratulations!

Looking awesome AWsquared that deserves a 10 ;)

Here is one took yesterday with freeee fairy floss at uni :D :D
Spoiler:

Thanks!

Fairy floss, what is that? That's some good looking cotton candy (what we call it here)....oh and you look good too! :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
This is me with some friends a few night ago at a Toastmaster ceremony. And before you ask, no, we didn't learn how to cook toast haha. I'm the one at the back to the left.

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
So it was the last day of school, and my friends and I decided to act like idiots. We snuck outside a second floor window (that was literally only open about eight inches, maybe a bit more) and managed to make a scene by partying on the balcony. Imagine the faces on the people below wondering what on earth a couple of high schoolers were doing outside a window. Dear lord the trouble we'd have gotten if we got caught. Speaking of caught, my belt got stuck as we were crawling back inside.... that wasn't fun.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back