• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Get-Together 2018 - Event Hosts Wanted

Joegreenbeen

Shooting for the Sky
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Would anyone be interested in ARMS? I've never really put together a tournament before, but I think I could put something together. Or we could do a party lobby instead. Party lobbies are pretty small though.

Years
I'm sort of new to the Get-Together, so when exactly does it start and end? How will each event be advertised? And are awards (such as tiers) allowed to be given out?

The exact date isn't set yet (but will be very soon), but it will start a little past halfway through the month and end approaching the end. A whole new subforum will exist for the GT and the staff will actively promote everything as best we can. The only awards available at this time though are bragging rights for your team.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The exact date isn't set yet (but will be very soon), but it will start a little past halfway through the month and end approaching the end. A whole new subforum will exist for the GT and the staff will actively promote everything as best we can. The only awards available at this time though are bragging rights for your team.

Alright, thanks! In any case, I'd like to sign up by organising a posting marathon for Pokémon Trivia (which we call an Ice Cream Blowout). :)

Anyone's welcome to participate once it's up! :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'll be hosting Who's That Pokémon for this year's Get-Together as well!

Last edited:

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Ooh I'd like to host a Salmon Run room for splatoon 2, if you will. But I have some questions. If I want to participate, am I locked into it? Do I have to partake in something I might not have access to?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ooh I'd like to host a Salmon Run room for splatoon 2, if you will. But I have some questions. If I want to participate, am I locked into it? Do I have to partake in something I might not have access to?

All things Splatoon 2 will be posted on the day the event starts.

And no, you are not locked in. You can participate as long as you want.

Back