• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Is the EV system working properly in the game?

Since the communications center is closed guess ill post this here for anyone who still actively plays.

Does anyone have a SHINY adamant/jolly growlithe/arcanine theyre willing to trade?

Also where do you catch a snorlax in game? Thanks

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
there are some pokemon that can't be find in wild like raichu, but we can find pikachu in wild and evolve it with a thunder stone. same here, u should find a munchlax by using honey on brown trees and u can have a snorlax by leveling up while very happy.here luxoury ball and sothe bell will be helpfull.

it may take some time.try it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
i was looking at page 128 of this thread on the pokemon locations and it said X pokemon cannot be found in the wild, and in this case both snorlax and munchlax cant be found in the wild, but you said munchlax can be found in honey trees, are there other pokemon like this?

o and is the EV system working properly in raptor?

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
i don't know about other pokemons. srry

but if u wnt snorlax u have to get munchlax b'coz snorlax can't be find in wild.

by the way there is on more pokemon like that and that is dragonite.

u can find feebas on route 7 by super rod but it could be found very rarely.i got it after running and fighning long time with dewgong and raised it to evolve in dragonite.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
ummm feebas doesnt evolve into dragonite lol.....

and is the EV system working properly

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
ummm feebas doesnt evolve into dragonite lol.....

and is the EV system working properly

No, the EV system doesn't work properly. Pokemon don't gain EVs through battling and get 20 EVs per vitamin. I'll quote myself in a previous post:

EDIT: For anyone who's curious, I have completed testing and found out that the only way to EV train is through vitamins. You can only give 10 vitamins to each stat, and ten vitamins gives 200 EVs in that particular stat. So you cannot do 252/252 like in the original games, but you can do 200/200/200/200/200/200, which is kind of like GSC except with less gain.

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
yeah i mean salamance. sometimes i get confused in dragonite and salamance and u got ur answer about the ev system, now tell me how to get raptor ball and lugia both and wht to do after collecting all plates.

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
yup! i took aura fragment form mt.iris and i got lugia from shadow dimension. but for raptor ball i need the dark fragment and it is not there in the cave in sootopolis city

and also i have all the plates and wht should i have to do with it????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
you cant have both dark and aura fragment, only one so you can get raptor ball now.

also what shiny pokemon do you have?

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
in my last game i got the dark fragment and i got the raptor ball and now in my new game i got aura fragment and i got shiny lugia, it took 30 ultra balls, 10 timer ball, and 13 great ball and at last i got it in my last timer ball.but i didn't got the raptor ball.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
because you cant have both aura and dark fragment in the final version of the game.

Aura fragment = shiny legendary
Dark fragment = raptor ball in shadow dimension

you can only have one

Is it possible to catch the other two starters in game? or is the only way to get them through trade?

Last edited:

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
i think trading is only way!!!

ohhh and is there any site frm where i can download other pokemon games free.such as pokemon luna or platinum etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
theres se7ensins.com

can i have your shiny lugia?

I was reading through the thread and i saw a post from WICHU from a couple years ago that said he'd update the game, for instance being able to speed up the battle with Arceus. However i cant speed up the battle with Arceus, my game version is 1.9. Is that the lastest version or have i been playing the incomplete game :( ?

Also is manaphy catchable, i know back in the thread it wasnt catchable, has manaphy been put into the game or cant you catch it? and is RAPTOR EX still being updated like with gen 5 pokemon or is it a done deal game now?

In DuskDuke city after you finish the game there a kid outside the pokecenter that says theres a light coming from inside the warehouse, however when i tried to enter it just says the door is locked, how do you get in.

Last edited:

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
yes sure i'll like to trade my lugia but wht u'll give me and i don't wnt any legendaries cause i have all the legendaries.

i don'y know about manaphy b'coz even i dont have manaphy but igot phione's egg

that ligh was shadow dimension's portal on the door, you can't go in the warehouse.

and also do you know how to get the item behind the poke mart in tropica town

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
OH and where can i find more TMs, for example if i use up my blizzard TM where can i find more or buy it? or can you only get one?

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
i don't know about it but maybe the boy in dynas city can help u.

and wht about trade, do u have any good pokemon to trade with my lvl-100 lugia.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
where is the move tutor? i want my Alakazam to learn shadow ball but i only have one TM for it and dont want to waste it if theres a move tutor.

I was reading through the thread and i saw a post from WICHU from a couple years ago that said he'd update the game, for instance being able to speed up the battle with Arceus. However i cant speed up the battle with Arceus, my game version is 1.9. Is that the lastest version or have i been playing the incomplete game :( ?

Back