• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Sellaite (Not Official Name)

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: Story - In the Osela region, a group of people called Team Jolt is attempting to revive Mewtwo and use his power to stop the Elite Four Champion from interfering with there plans to build there own region with Groudon and Kyogre.

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills: Basic Knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, & Making Trainers. I also know how to make a story.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, Making Graphics, Title Screen Creator, Co-Storymaker, and unZL (Credit will be given to the team)

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Additional information: Story - pokemonkyanite.webs.com for more information on what I need.

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Delta

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: I am so close to being done with it but I have 0 scripting capabilities and no one to help me. Like I am seriously about to give my hack up because it isn't going anywhere ;-;

Finished percentage: like 90 % of the first BETA which goes up to the 4th city? I think I just need the scripts

Your hacking skills: Mapping sprite inserts overworld sprites pokemon editing

What help or skill you're looking for: SCRIPTING I know that it is the least enjoyed job but I promise that it won't be too much work I have all teh scripts worked out and trainer battles worked out and what not I just need someone to put them in because my laptop doesn't support any scripting programs.
Additional contact information: PM me

Additional information: None really if you want to know more about the hack go look at my thread. And if you want to help but don't know how to script there are other jobs there too

Last edited:

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Weather

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It is RSE with a new story and new things how I think RSE should have been ( always taking ideas )

Finished percentage: 1% ( Nothing ingame is new but i have many things to be inserted )

Your hacking skills: Spriting and music hacking and mapping ( want to learn scripting )

What help or skill you're looking for: anything really, all help is welcome

Additional contact information: PM me here on PC please

Additional information: ehh.... none yet..... XP

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Delta

Additional information about the hack: We are almost done with our first beta. Now fakemon aren't necessary but it would still be cool to have them :)

Finished percentage: like 90 % of the first BETA which goes up to the 4th city? I think I just need the scripts

Your hacking skills: Mapping sprite inserts overworld sprites pokemon editing

What help or skill you're looking for: If there are any fakemon makers out there that want to make some fakemon I'd love your help :D

Additional contact information: PM me

Additional information: The fakemon I ask for will be slightly altered versions of already existing pokemon such as recoloring or adding things to make a distinct difference

Ranx

Baadshah :P
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Enforcers

Additional information about the hack: Its about new story of a new region all by me and one of my friends in real life. I will post my hack in progressing hacks once i get some screenshots.

Finished percentage: not much just like 1%

Your hacking skills: i can do everything in basic.

What help or skill you're looking for: some scripting , tiling and sprites ! both overworld and player and other sprites ..

Additional contact information: pm me or vm me your choice.

Additional information: Any help is acceptable or it is going to take alot of time if i make it alone :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Angelite

Hack of: Leaf Green

Additional information about the hack: Story about genetically modified Pokemon, and finding the missing link. (Togekiss)

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Spriting, a little bit of scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: Tileset inserting (I have trouble inserting tilesets.), Battle backsprites, Battle backgrounds, Title screen editing, and/or co-story creator.

Additional contact information: you can pm me

Additional information: Any help would be great even if I didn't list it, I am just looking for someone to help me work on this project because I know I cannot do it alone.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hack Name: Pokémon Pandemonium (maybe Pokémon Maelstrom, and subject to change)

Hack of : Pokémon Ruby

Additional Info: The story will center around the region's drastic environment, ranging from fiery volcanoes to icy wastelands, and everything in between, and the tensions caused by it across the region. A key part of the hack will be it's physical appearance, so exceptional sprites and tiles will be necessary.

Finished Percentage: 1% (Most of the story is finished as well as many sprite ideas)

Hacking Skills: Mapping, basic to intermediate scripting including Pokedex and moveset editing, some tile inserting

Skills I'm Looking for: Tile designer and sprite designer (these two are very important), tile inserter (I can do this but I'm not very good at block editing), storyline creator (just to help with some details), advanced scripter for animated events, etc.

Contact Info: Please PM me if you are interested in helping or would like more info!

Any help in general would be greatly appreciated as well; I plan to create a team thread after I have a partner or 2. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
Hack Name: Pokémon Emerald + or Pokemon Emerald Reborn (Tentative)

Hack of : Pokémon Emerald

Additional Info: a few side stories and expansion to the hoenn region including three isles which will be revealed later, Possibly new Gym Leaders with Red as the Champion and the two teams aqua and magma joining together to control rayquaza and unleash havoc on Hoenn. there may also be a possible Rayquaza evolution and more pokemon

Finished Percentage: 10%(mainly changes to map and small changes to number of existing pokemon)

Hacking Skills: Basic Mapping, Basic Scripting,

Help/Skills I'm Looking for: Script, Sprite and Music designer, Possible Beta Tester, someone experienced in editing trainer/wild battles

Contact Info: [email protected]

More Information: i have been working on the hack rom already and due to a few mistakes the rom itself is somewhat damaged therefore i may have to revert to an older version of the rom which will rend the current percentage down to 2-5% if it cannot be fixed the damages include music missing instruments and data being written over the voice actors aside from this it is in perfect condition so far

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Dark Journey

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: You will be starting with a baby legendary and there are 3of them, there will be Palkia (as main event antagonist) and Darkrai (as main event protagonist)

Finished percentage: 3%

Your hacking skills: Mapping and wide knowledge in making stories and sub quests

What help or skill you're looking for: I need at least 3 mappers, 2 scripters and 2 spriters

Additional contact information: You can PM or VM me

Additional information: Please, help, :3 this will be successful if you help

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon The Lightning War

Additional information about the hack: The Kanto Region is in a war with two forces the Rockets and Profesors along the way you will learn dark secrets about each side as you try to create peace between the two sides you will meet people along the way that will join your quest to assist you at trying to create a world where both sides can live together.
You wake up as your mother pleads you to help your brothers one who is a Rocket Giovanni a young talented trainer focusing on making his pokemon stronger and a Professor Oak another young talented trainer who I more focused on catching as many pokemon as he can and learning all he can know they both love pokemon but now that each Faction is at war they are pit against each other as the stars of their faction(for lack of a better word)
Features I would like to include
- revised region including different sprites extra areas HGSS most likely
-more diversified access to pokemon
-First 150 pokemon (unsure about this)
-updated sprites
-badge system revised into 8 major events
-different storyline with twists and including pokemon conspiracies that are out right now and some of our own
I need all the help I can get I am not so experienced in scripting and I can do a decent job map editing but once agai

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting, Teaching myself to spriteing but not very good

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, Tileset Editor, Spriter, Mapper, Title screen Editor,

Additional contact information: Pm me for more info

Additional information: Unexperienced or not it doesn't matter

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Raging Ruby

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Original no Based from

Your hacking skills: Mapper, Scrpiter

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, Tileset Inserter, Mapper

Additional contact information: PM or e-mail: [email protected] AT FACEBOOK RECOMENDED

Additional information: Any types of jobs is accepted in my hack as long as you can help

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon: The Mysterious Meteorite

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It takes place in a place where I imagined, Kanata. The fossil capital of the Pokemon world.

Finished percentage: 0.00000000001% Still in planning, but made a prototype of the starting town, which is subject to change at any time. (Not the name, which is Lightning Cove)
Spoiler:

Your hacking skills: Mapping, since I made that map above. Scripting, once I get XSE working again. -_- stupid computer. And some other stuff, if I can find the tools to do it. And if i can make it work....

What help or skill you're looking for:
Somebody with imagination and spriting skills. Have to invent fossil fakemon. alot of it. they have to be alright looking too. And fossils (the items that change into fossil pokemon) , don't forget the fossils.
And some technical stuff. Like how to program all 718 pokemon in a GBA game.

Additional contact information:[email protected]

Additional information: ... You will play as Lexa/Axel (depends on what gender you pick), a child prodigy in reading and writing. Your best friend, Tam, is the rival. You journey across Kanata finding Pokemon to fill the Pokedex, and you are on a mission to hatch seven eggs....​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
Hack Name:POKEMON-THE RESISTANCE

Hack of:Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:
It was ten years ago when a mysterious trainer suddenly appeared with a never before seen Pokemon called Mew 2,he brought destruction and chaos upon the SPIRAL Region..
This region consists of 7 islands each holding an attribute...(PYROS,AQUAS,EARTH,WIND,DARK,LIGHT and FOREST)He attacked each island using a different attribute each time,
and then vanished.Now each king of the 7 islands all thinking that it was one of the other islands who had attacked them and destroyed their cites all declared war on each other.
They declared that every man and 15 year old child must go to war........

Present day you are a young 13 year old boy but at the age of 8 you had became the most fearsome warrior the Pokemon world has ever seen,and some how got your hands on a lucario
the last of its kind.Now your tactics were brutal but effective and you did anything by any means necessary to win.At the age of 10 you and lucario single handedly destroyed an
evil organisation called team vexal in the island of pyros,and were soon joined by 6 other children around 15 years of age...The struggle for food and supplies have made people
join up with vexal organisation just so they can survive.

Team Vexal and the Resistance both know of your tremendous power and wants you to join them but you refuse because you and your team are all neutralists.
Meaning that you and your team arn't allied with any side,your just guns for hire whether its good or evil you take on any mission that you see fit

Finished percentage:1%

Your hacking skills:none as of yet bin watching some tutorials.(so so)

What help or skill you're looking for:basically all

Additional contact information: pm me

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2016
Sup i need a tiling seter who is good here is the additional info
Name: Pokemon Elements
Hack of fire red
not sure 5% only first town and first route
My hacking is very basic i just like to map because im CREATIVE
Im looking for someone to insert tiles for me because i can not get the hang of it
you can contact me through a personal message (pm)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Name: Pokémon Blue's Journey
Hack: Pokémon Firered
Additional Information : This is a reboot/remake of how I think Gen 1 should have been told if Blue was the main hero instead of Red. It will have his main story in Kanto and eventually lead into the Orange Islands and hopefully a remade tournament of the elite four. It will consist of the original 151 pokemon but with updated sprites. Team rocket and other certain characters will have a much more involved story line.
Finish Percentage: 0%
Your Hacking Skills: None so far but I do already have the whole story planned out I just people to help make it.
What Help or Skill your Looking for: Basically everything
Additional Contact information: PM me if your interested and loved Gary/Blue

Years
Name: Pokémon Grim View
Hack: Pokémon FireRed
Additional Information: Basically, your character is going through the region of Mirgen, stopping your rival along the way (Who happens to be Misty). Its going through 2 regions and a small orange island type thing. (Maybe like a tournament?)
Finished Percentage: 1-2%
What Skills Can I Contribute: I'm a good mapper, and spriter.
What Skills Am I Looking for? EVERYTHING.
Additional Info: P.M. me if interested!!
Email: [email protected]
please help `^`

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Infinity

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed (English 1.0 (BPRE))

Additional information about the hack: This hack has been in the works for a little while, although it's still going to take a long time to finish. We have a revamped Pokedex, we'll be including Gen IV, V, and a select few Gen VI Pokemon, and we have a Legendary Location Document and much more via Google Docs (which I will share with you should you decide to help in our cause). We will also fill you in on where we're at in the hack, and what needs done. Also, there are going to be a lot of things OMEGA in this hack. Also, this is only one game in a three-part trilogy, believe it or not.

Finished percentage: ~1-5%

Your hacking skills: Sprite Inserter, Pokemon Data Editor, Cry Inserter, Icon Inserter, Pokemon Manager

What help or skill(s) you're looking for: Mapper, Spriter, OW Spriter, Music Inserter, Tile Inserter, Scripter (preferably one that can do ASM routines and intermediate to advanced scripting)

Additional contact information: Either contact myself, Hollis Pierman or Ultimo1991, the project lead either on Skype or PokeCommunity

Additional information: Please be sure to include information on what your skills are before applying for positions. Should you apply for a position, message Ultimo1991, and be sure to include:
-Experience in your Field
-What field of hacking you specialize in (and other skills you can do)
-Preferred method of contact
-Nickname (or something else you prefer to go by)
-Any evidence of your work (tiles, music, sprites, etc.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Cyborgs

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Some fakemon/new legendaries, minor changes in maps, major change in story line.

Finished percentage: 1-2%

Your hacking skills: Im fairly decent at mapping, but im not too keen on any other aspects.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting

Additional contact information: skype: brandon.peters88 or message me on PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hack name: Pokémon Mirage Of Tales

Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red BPRE

Additional information about the hack: It would take me way too long to explain, please click the link in my sig for more info!

Finished percentage: 60% - all new Pokémon that I wished to include in the game are inserted, maps complete and events are scripted all the way up to the 7th out of 10 cities. I really just need the finishing touches, since they are things I cannot do by myself.

Your hacking skills: Spriting, Scripting, Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: I would very much appreciate if some kind soul out there could help me to make and insert a World Map, and also a design and insert a titlescreen for the game. Music isn't really a priority, but if anyone out there really likes composing music for hacks, let me know!

Additional contact information: I would be grateful if anyone interested could PM me on here.

Additional information: n/a =)

Pokémon Trainer 188

Hack of: Pokémon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: There's a info on the Thread in the Progressing Hacks forum

Finished percentage: I'd say about 5% but it's mostly Maps

Your hacking skills: Tile Inserting, Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: I'm looking for anyone who could help me insert this Tile I'm having a spot of trouble with, a Scripter and a Music Inserter

Contact information: You could PM on here or message me on Skype.

Additional information: Thanks! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back