• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Can you be more specific, i did that and came up on the other side of the island, which got me nowhere in the team saturn storyline.

Years
It's action replay. 8 lines on each. Gameshark would be like xxxxxxxx xxxx
and yes, it will work on gpsp, as ar codes are all gpsp supports at the moment.

thanks you so much. now i just need to remeber how to write .cht files. it sure has been a while since i created one!

You need to use the walk through wall code

509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

Trust me i had the same -problem
but now i hyave all 16 badges

could you please tell me the master code that goes along with this code? it wont work:/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
YOU CAN GET LARVATAR PRETTY EARLY!
in team saturns base there is a hidden exit leaving to silver cave
its a SMALL portion but its there and u can get larvatar before u even get to the elite 4

the code to walk through walls is gameshark code

and dragon claw mentor is in goldenrod

if anyone needs help like if u cant do it urself you can email me and i will get back to u ASAP
but only if its neccesary
[email protected]

thanks you so much. now i just need to remeber how to write .cht files. it sure has been a while since i created one!

could you please tell me the master code that goes along with this code? it wont work:/
r u using the VBA LAZ provided? BTW its a gameshark not action replay

Last edited:
Years
For those of you having problems regarding that bug where you are stuck at elite four and can't move and specially are playing the Official release are advised not to start the live beta or even post the walkthrough wall codes...
because i got a solution which is simpler...
JUST DOWNLOAD THE FIXED LIVE BETA IPS FILE FROM THE LINK LAZ GAVE AND PATCH YOUR OFFICIAL BETA FILE WITH THAT IPS FILE AND IT WILL 100% WORK AND YOU WILL ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME IN THE OFFICIAL BETA...
i tried that and it worked for me...

Years
I am stalking this topic like the paparazzi stalk movie stars because I am hoping for some sort of news that the physical/special split is reversed/fixed/whatever

It looks like it is. Yesterday I downloaded the Live Beta and started a new game. I battled a Hoothoot that kept using Growl and my Cyndaquil's Tackle did less and less damage.

For those of you having problems regarding that bug where you are stuck at elite four and can't move and specially are playing the Official release are advised not to start the live beta or even post the walkthrough wall codes...
because i got a solution which is simpler...
JUST DOWNLOAD THE FIXED LIVE BETA IPS FILE FROM THE LINK LAZ GAVE AND PATCH YOUR OFFICIAL BETA FILE WITH THAT IPS FILE AND IT WILL 100% WORK AND YOU WILL ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME IN THE OFFICIAL BETA...
i tried that and it worked for me...

What do you mean patching the Live Beta with the Official Beta. They're both IPS files, aren't they ? I thought you could only patch an IPS file with a GBA file.

Those who are looking for Moon Stones, there's one in Tohjo Falls (I think it was already there in regular GSC). When you enter the cave (coming from New Bark Town), surf west, then north. It's a dead-end, and there's a Moon Stone at the end... and there's also a nice surprise added by Link :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
where can i get flamethrower tm, and where is the dragon claw move tutor??? xD forgot where it was, anyone can answer my question please

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
finnally, the physical/special split was fixed, i just couldn't stand that my adamant heracross couldn't take a sneasel(same level) in one hit... Thank you Laz

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
There is a big bug. It first happened in Victory Rd. But now all over the game everyone has already been beaten. Please fix this.

Years
Just a question...
Is the Aerodactyl Puzzle in the Ruins of Alph supposed to be completed?
I went to do it... but it said the puzzle has already been completed..

Years
Can you be more specific, i did that and came up on the other side of the island, which got me nowhere in the team saturn storyline.

I have similar problem. I explored whole undersea cavern from all places to dive in JOHTO and only thing I found is one Ruby stone and a Meteorite. I wonder what I have to do with it... Team Saturn is nowhere in undersea cavern...

Years
One more question (probably a stupid question..), but is that damn Suicune catchable??
OMG I've spent like half an hour trying to catch that damn blue thing, but it WON'T FRIGGIN CATCH!!!

Years
where can i get flamethrower tm, and where is the dragon claw move tutor??? xD forgot where it was:(

The Dragon Claw move tutor is in Goldenrod City, in the Science Centre or something.

For those who were looking for Wooper, there are plenty when you surf near Goldenrod City.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
I've got an Igglybuff... is it supposed to be an Elekid? =|

Does Kadabra evolve via Moon Stone? I've already used a Moon Stone, found in Dark Cave for my Haunter... anyone know where another one is??

On the original crystal game, Elekid was one of the options. I got Igglybuff, Tyrogue, or Pichu in the times I tried

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
The Dragon Claw move tutor is in Goldenrod City, in the Science Centre or something.

For those who were looking for Wooper, there are plenty when you surf near Goldenrod City.
I want to catch one early though. And they do not show up in Union Cave.

entrance floor- Nothing shows up
Room where you find swift- Geodude, Rattata, Zubat, Spinarak

Wooper isn't in Union cave,

Gamerboy7991

I have similar problem. I explored whole undersea cavern from all places to dive in JOHTO and only thing I found is one Ruby stone and a Meteorite. I wonder what I have to do with it... Team Saturn is nowhere in undersea cavern...

Go to the same place where you found the Ruby and if you use the walkthrough walls cheat, you will find Groudon glitched inside a wall. Talk to him and he will eat your Ruby and you will battle him.

Watch this video because I found one of the BIGGEST BUGS ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySq4nDjW7Rg

Last edited:
Back