• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedex 3D Pro

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Anyone getting this today? I'm pumped, though it is still not on the eshop. Can't wait to see all 600 whatever pokes in full 3D glory. I'm sick of the models they've recycled since the Stadium days. Seriously the models in Revolution were a joke. What I'm more pumped about is how they will use the models in a new stadium-esque game. A 3DS game perhaps? Or on the Wii-U? Hopefully they will actually produce not a horrible, terrible-one-of-the-worst-games I've-ever-played this time.

Really, revolution sucked.
Oh yeah, the dex is set to be 15 dollars, kinda pricey... but, I'm going to succumb.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I have it, but the models are the same as Revolution. I never thought PBR's were bad as they didn't seem as polygonal as the Stadium's and the ones in PBR looked a little smoother than the ones from the GC series games. But for the Pokedex, both the Unova and the 3D Pro...they look the same as PBR's

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
I'm pretty sure the models are new, and the fact that PBR used old models... but I have no proof. Anyway, I'm enjoying going through all the pokes and the challenges. It's taking a while. This image is pretty cool, you can have a "battle" of sorts. It would be cool if a feature similar to the AR cards distributed with Kid Icarus Uprising was implemented for pokemon, actually, it would be phenomenal.

Back