• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Pure Gold

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
haha, something i was definitely lookin for . I use this stuff for my psp, cause well there's no NDS emulator for psp, and i don't have a ds for SS/HS . ):

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
can u help me. in the beginning it shows groudon not ho oh

and i cant get to mr pokemon

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
May I be (hopefully) the first to congratulate on winning hotm.
You did a great job in my opinion of revamping gold into a fr style.
Hope to see more.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
2ikxh8i.png

Congratulations on winning February's HotM!

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Wow, Awesome. Its my first time winning HotM XD So, uh what does it do? :P

@ Manipulation - Thanks buddy =) By the way, I'll have to contact you real soon regarding the stuff ;), I hope you have time :D

@ Chibi Robo - Thank you, I'll try not to disappoint you. Winning this thingy has really given me the inspiration to work extra hard on it XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
and i cant get to mr pokemon

USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!!!!!! PEOPLE SHOULD DIE IF THEY CAN'T USE IT!!!!!!!

Anyway the alpha ends when you get to Cherrygrove.

You could try going to ZodiacDaGreat's wordpress site and downloading the ruby rom he gives there.

When I did that it didn't work, but I tried the No$GBA, and it worked.

2ikxh8i.png

Congratulations on winning February's HotM!

Go Pure Gold!

Wow, Awesome. Its my first time winning HotM XD So, uh what does it do? :P

It says you are a good hacker, and if you don't finish it, Arceus will shoot you with lightning. :P

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Wow, how did this hack win for March? Anyways congrdulations on winning and i hope that because zodiac won, he will continue to work on this fascinating game

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Wow, how did this hack win for March? Anyways congrdulations on winning and i hope that because zodiac won, he will continue to work on this fascinating game

Pure Gold won for February, not March.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
Wow, completed too... I wish I had found this before I found Shiny Gold, to be honest. ^_^ It's a little late now, I'm gonna be jumping on the HGSS train. But this looks excellent!

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
I'm in the come back after a long period of laziness, oh and as you know that HG/SS has been released 2/1 days ago (not sure 13th/14th XD) I will try to make this hack worth playing on the 3rd Generation level :P. Bringing to all, 1 new screen - I've decided to use Omega's well tiles for Slowpoke Well - thanks to Thrace for pointing me to it.

lzdzl.jpg

NikoBelic999 said:
Could Someone give me the version that has been extracted and patched?

Because I just frankly dont get how.....
Go read the FAQ. It tells you how ^^ And Obviously, uploading a ROM is against the rules.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I'm in the come back after a long period of laziness, oh and as you know that HG/SS has been released 2/1 days ago (not sure 13th/14th XD) I will try to make this hack worth playing on the 3rd Generation level :P. Bringing to all, 1 new screen - I've decided to use Omega's well tiles for Slowpoke Well - thanks to Thrace for pointing me to it.

lzdzl.jpg

Go read the FAQ. It tells you how ^^ And Obviously, uploading a ROM is against the rules.

The well looks nice.
It would be cool if when you warped down it, you'd have the warp style of falling through a hole. :3

And I spot tree shading errors.

Years
I've got a good set of tiles for the Sprout Tower exterior. They're not mine, I got them from PHO, but I think.. Yeah, credit Alistair and PHO, I'm pretty sure. I'll post later with them- I'd link, but I think PHO did a cleanup or something, and now everything's gone. So yeah, later.

Back