• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
This hack could be very interesting to me. I do like the fakemon designs, they are quite solid. The battles are quite hard since they can use potion or berries as their last standing.

Good Job on translating this hack, I would like to dig in to discover more :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
This hack is sooo challenging and it's fine but I have 2 questions
Where I can Find the VS SEEKER?
Or where I can find a lucky egg

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
In the first gym, none of the flower-warps send me to the gym leader, they warp me all over the gym and eventually back to the entrance, no matter which way I approach them.

Select the windows along the backwall, and they change the teleporting pattern. :) If I recall correctly, it is the second-from the left window.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
It really reminds me of FireRed where you're gonna have to go back and forth to go to the next city/town/whatever. Honestly, it gets kinda tiresome and makes me lose interest in continuing the game. :/ But at the same time I really want to continue because I really like their fakemons.

Years
And their music... Really love the battle music, and overall, all the music is super awesome!!! The only problem is the grindfest... At least to the same level at gym leader's pokemon.. Still my favorite hack this far!!

Years
Anyway @Dr. Akimbo, do you have plans to translate procyon/deneb? :)

Edit: done some research, and it seems like procyon/deneb is unfinished.. only 4 gyms..

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the whole emulator/ROMs thing. I've really been wanting to try this. I have Visualboy up and the copy of fire red I got works, but I'm not sure how to apply this patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
after i got the letter and defeat the 2nd gym where should i go next? the digletts wont go pass :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Given by the rival in Undersea Tunnel.

Northeast corner of Porcelia Forest (requires Cut).

Thanks for the info, Now I go for elite four

Only two new questions, what pokemon hold heart scales and (tiny or big) Mushrooms??

Place

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
Thanks for the info, Now I go for elite four

Only two new questions, what pokemon hold heart scales and (tiny or big) Mushrooms??

Place

Heart Scales - Luvdisc (postgame, Shakudo Island/Route 523 with Super Rod)
Mushrooms - Shroomish, Lushroom (postgame, Porcelia Forest)

Years
Is there a new sort of plot or is it just the basic Train > Beat Gym Leaders > Fight Bad Guys > Elite Four > Champion
I'm at the 4th badge, and it got the usual plot, but has great fakemons, great music, and challenging gym leader battles! All of the trainer got great AI too! My favorite in this hack is the music though

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i have 4 badges and hm rock smash where should i go next?

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Spoiler:

is hmo1 would be the last or waterfall?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
Spoiler:

i returned to porcelia town. There are trees blocking the path to the north, do you have cut HM? if you do, maybe i miss something.

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i returned to porcelia town. There are trees blocking the path to the north, do you have cut HM? if you do, maybe i miss something.

i have the same problem with you dude. I dont know where should i find that hm01 cut?

Back