• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I thought KHR was alright. I liked Tsuna's powers and how cool he looked whenever he activated his dying will thing. But yeah, in retrospective, it doesn't come anywhere near other manga I like - One Piece, Death Note, FMA and the like. But it certainly deserved a better end, that's for sure.

ALSO NETTO YEAH YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ ONE PIECE. IT IS THE BEST SHOUNEN I'VE READ. :DDD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I tried getting into One Piece. Show was fun for awhile, but then the series just got... mehhhhh. Started the Manga and couldn't even get past the first chapter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Can't quite see myself getting into it either. v
6cb1dc388b9259565efedef8f336d27d.gif
v

derozio

Years
Well, I don't blame you guys. I've heard the first 200 chapters were translated horrendously while the anime doesn't even begin to show its true colors till at least episode 30-40. :p But whatever, it saddens me to see people not get into something I believe is awesome even though I know different people have different taste. I mean, it is not ridiculously popular for no reason. If someone beats its competitors as badly as OP does, you gotta know it is doing something right. I mean, the total sales of Naruto's (comparing another one of the holy shounen trinity with it because most people know it) volumes in a year doesn't even beat the sales of a single volume of One Piece.

Take a look yourself.

And the funny thing is that I've heard it has been doing that for 10 long years. :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> be tara
> is constantly in the minority of opinions

this just might be one of 'em.

/goes to try and make a signature that matches her current avatar now or something. or sleep. hmm.

derozio

Years
Glad to see you so motivated, Tara. <3; I wanna see more stuff in your gallery asap! <3333;

There you go, kunz! :D

Edit: There 2011 was a special case, Donny. :p It was the climax of the first half of One Piece and there was this movie and various other factors to add to it. One Piece will probably never reach those numbers (33 million). Not before it reaches THE climax.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'LL TRY. I actually made something back in October that I forgot about but oh god looking at it again it's horrible and back to that flat signature stuff I had before whoops. /)(\ So yeah not gonna show it.

derozio

Years
You know, the fact that you can make out if your tag was flat or not means you've improved tons since then. So glad for you. <3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... in general it's just... really messy. Almost like I have forgotten everything that was said to me l-lmao.

derozio

Years

Just read the stickied resources and tutorials thread. You'll probably being to recall some stuff. ;]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> tutorial
> funny how you think that is how i learned anything the first time. :(

derozio

Years
Perhaps the title is misleading. It has explanations written by me and Gav for almost every aspect of tag. Plus, another member named Zebra Thunderhead wrote quite a useful post regarding lighting, flow and typography. That's why I wanted you to check it out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've looked at it before. =w=

welp. tag done for tonight. will probably tweak it or overthrow it like what i did to the first red tag i made idk yet.

now let's see how long it takes me to go rwar because ahhh ocd

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

"cannot be used in harsh cold, warmth, dampness, too much wax, while being out in traffic, cannot be dropped or pulled, etc etc"

DAMMIT HEADPHONES, WHEN CAN I USE YOU? ;;
They were designed in Sweden, surely they should've had the cold thing in mind

oh yeah hey guys and thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back